Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 06-27-2013, 01:06 PM   #1
Ace1USMC

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS LS3
G-Force Customer Service!

I wanted to give some props for a company and man that seriously understands what customer service is all about.

I had an issue with one of the G-Force axles that came with my 9" IRS kit. I called G-Force, and spoke with Chris (who I believe is the owner if I'm not mistaken). I told him about the issue I was having, and he immediately told me to send it back to him and that he would take care of it ASAP. I sent it back, and he turned it around in a couple days, and I had a box shipped to my door faster than I thought I would. Mind you - this is all over a year after my purchase!! A year of hard driving and brutal treatment!

Additionally, he also upgraded my axles for free, and I gotta tell you, I was shocked by that. I was treated like a VALUED and PRIZED customer - which is just not a common experience from what I've seen with performance parts vendors. I felt like I was being treated like I've spent a zillion dollars with this company - but in fact, I'm just a regular, normal customer off of the internet.

I have been so impressed with how I've been treated by Chris and G-Force, that I felt compelled to share my experience with anyone that might be considering some drivetrain upgrades. Trust me - use G-Force.

I also give you my word, I am not in any way affiliated with G-Force, nor have I been asked to, or compensated for writing this. I'm just a normal Camaro guy like the rest of you. I just had such a good experience with how I was treated after the sale, that I just hadda speak up.

Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions or concerns about this post.

BLESSINGS!
Sam
Old 06-27-2013, 04:49 PM   #2
Camaro2ss2013

Drives: 2013 2SS Camaro
I know where I will be shopping when I'm ready for axles
Camaro2ss2013 is offline   Reply With Quote