Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 05-06-2012, 06:48 PM   #57
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
End of the week, cleaned her up. Was visiting my parents and birds always see my car as a target for poop when i'm there.

VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:51 PM   #58
VanquisherSS

Shifter got here today, Love the new shift ball. Waiting on my vmax velocity ring as well. Also waiting on the DMV to approve my new plate, can't wait to get it.

Old 05-12-2012, 08:40 PM   #59
VanquisherSS

Just got my car back today from Phil and his crew at Detailer's Domain. By far the best detail I have ever received on any car. The car looked brand new it was truly amazing.

Old 05-14-2012, 01:03 PM   #60
VanquisherSS

Detailers Domain Detail Job

Phil just got a chance to post up my detail review on the forum. Really impressive work he did and my car is just brand new looking again, even better I think.

Check it out here

Also wanted to snag this photo, it was my favorite one.

Old 05-14-2012, 02:49 PM   #61
Sickwitit

Drives: Fast, Faster, and O My God...!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Order is in for new rims, Nessen Forged 5.3's 22x9 Fronts, 22x11 Rears. Same setup as my current 360s, gloss black lip, matte black centers.

Loving these wheels...great choice will you paint or stay as is...either way wheels is sharp...awesome size on the lips...love big lips!
Sickwitit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:55 PM   #62
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickwitit View Post
Loving these wheels...great choice will you paint or stay as is...either way wheels is sharp...awesome size on the lips...love big lips!
Matte Black Centers with Gloss Black Lips, just like my current wheels. However the manufactuer has a special finishing that is unique to their wheels which creates a very deep luster. The matte and the gloss should just look super wet all the time
Old 05-14-2012, 05:29 PM   #63
Sickwitit

Quote:
Matte Black Centers with Gloss Black Lips, just like my current wheels. However the manufactuer has a special finishing that is unique to their wheels which creates a very deep luster. The matte and the gloss should just look super wet all the time
Hey Chris have you been getting my private messages...I sent you several last week...in responds to this wheel and your plate name choice to which I think invokes pure evil and menacing intentions especially with whats under the hood...lol
Old 05-14-2012, 05:49 PM   #64
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Hey Chris have you been getting my private messages...I sent you several last week...in responds to this wheel and your plate name choice to which I think invokes pure evil and menacing intentions especially with whats under the hood...lol
Yes sorry been crazy last few days but you should have the responses in your inbox

I just wish NJ would hurry the F up and deliver my plates my face went like to the floor when it said 8-10 weeks.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:39 PM   #65
Sickwitit

Quote:
Yes sorry been crazy last few days but you should have the responses in your inbox

I just wish NJ would hurry the F up and deliver my plates my face went like to the floor when it said 8-10 weeks.
Hahahahaha yeah shit get's a little crazy playing the wait game, but you should be a pro at this by now...whats that's echo Rideskinz calling with some updates, did I say that :mad0260 ::bellyr oll::happyan im:.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:13 PM   #66
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Hahahahaha yeah shit get's a little crazy playing the wait game, but you should be a pro at this by now...whats that's echo Rideskinz calling with some updates, did I say that :mad0260 ::bellyr oll::happyan im:.
Oh yeah I'm a pro, it just makes me buy other stuff to occupy myself .

Seriously this whole bumper thing . Sometimes I just like to pretend I lit that deposit on my bumper on fire, essentially the same thing as I have yet to get the bumper. It would be faster if I bought the ****ing box and shipped the box and packing material to them and then had it shipped back lol
Old 05-15-2012, 09:23 AM   #67
Sickwitit

Quote:
Oh yeah I'm a pro, it just makes me buy other stuff to occupy myself .

Seriously this whole bumper thing . Sometimes I just like to pretend I lit that deposit on my bumper on fire, essentially the same thing as I have yet to get the bumper. It would be faster if I bought the ****ing box and shipped the box and packing material to them and then had it shipped back lol
There you go again using that money tree...damn man I asked you to share I need some goodies too .

Dude I'm willing to help you out with that...really we could rent a U haul truck and drive down...but being for real your so far up on the list it should be within this month (Stay excited a little longer), me on the other hand I'm close to the bottom so with all the pending and expecting issues to which you know their will be...I'm not so excited anymore (The thrill is gone!!!!!!).
Old 05-15-2012, 05:55 PM   #68
VanquisherSS

So I got back from ECS today with some interesting news. I swapped the shorties for LT Dynatechs. The car made roughly +/- 25whp and about 15wtq more with the LT versus the shorties. Car now sits at 492/467 RWHP/TQ

Old 05-15-2012, 06:31 PM   #69
Padre
Only drives on Sundays

Drives: '16 2SS A8 NPP MRC NGray
Quote:
So I got back from ECS today with some interesting news. I swapped the shorties for LT Dynatechs. The car made roughly +/- 25whp and about 15wtq more with the LT versus the shorties. Car now sits at 492/467 RW
Most excellent!

Padre

OLD HOTNESS: The "Heretic": '11 2SS/RS L99 A6 Black/Inferno. Build Journal, Videos
D1SC GT9 JBA-LT = 720/680 | 10.330 @ 133.61, 1.546 sixty... Camaro King at ECS V, Darlington.
NEW HOTNESS: '16 2SS A8 NPP MRC. Bone Stock, 1/8th: 8.051 @ 89.44, 1.919
Padre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:20 AM   #70
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre View Post
Most excellent!

Padre
Yup! the air was total crap too really muggy because it was humid and raining all day then the sun came out. Better air maybe i'd hit 500 . To your setup though padre I was talking with doug and chris and shorties didn't really seem to kill the blower cars as much, but when you get into big cam stuff like mine they just can't cut it in terms of pushing those gases out. I think if you can pickup a set used you should. I'd say you'd get about 20whp/10whtq out of em. Plus it sounds so much better IMO the sound really is nicer and holy hell its about 3x louder at WOT, I made the mistake of standing behind it on the dyno

Tags
camaro of the week