Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 11-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Camaro5 Las Cruces, NM/El Paso, TX Chapter Meet and Luncheon Nov. 13th

Hey Everybody, just wanted to inform any members in the Las Cruces area that the El Paso/Las Cruces Chapter of C5 will be getting together on Sunday, November 13th for a meet, cruise and luncheon.

We will meet at the Old Mesilla Town Hall Parking lot at 1pm, it's the lot that is directly across from Tailand Delight where the old Andale's Mexican Restaraunt use to be. From there we will cruise on the Old Don de Onate Trail that travels through Stahman Farms, La Mesa, La Union and all the old agricultural farm areas to then meet up with the El Paso members on the east side of Trans Mountain in El Paso, TX at around 2:00-2:30. We will park there for 15 min. and wait for any other members that might be a little late and drive to Los Banditos de Carlos and Mickey's Mexican Restaraunt at about 3pm and have some yummy food and Texas size Margaritas

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me through private messaging or through my phone (575) 649-4624 and ask for Charlie.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:09 PM   #2
ZoMBiE_KMF
Camaro Club of NM

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, Sold: [COTW 2/20/12]
Ah I was totally down in southern NM Sunday.
If I would've known it was on the same day I so would have made it to this!!