Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 06:37 PM   #1
kobSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
My experiences with Auto Agenda

I've ordered a couple items from Auto Agenda now. They are a pretty well known vendor around here. Each and every time I work with them, they have been perfect.

I purchased a Cat-back about 2 weeks ago from them. I figured because it was a large item, it would take some time to process and get shipped. Not even an hour went by, and i received an email saying my package had shipped. AND, I had a tracking number. They aren't one of those vendors that "ships" the package then waits a couple days to actually ship it.

On that same order, I used a promo code that was not applicable to the part I ordered. I randomly found the promo code doing a Google search, and figured if it wasn't applicable, they'd just charge me the regular amount or cancel the order or something. They did catch that I used it, but rather than being an average online parts company, they actually granted the significant discount; even with losing money on the order. They let me know that they would honor the code, and that the exhaust was out the door. THATS great customer service.

Got the exhaust in 2 days. Nicely packaged and all that jazz. Installed it that weekend without any error. And now im still rockin.

Because of this, I know that I will be using Auto Agenda in the future for additional purchases. Ive already ordered some Lloyd Mats from them yesterday and received another count of stellar customer service, and great prices.

Anyone considering ordering from them, go for it. I've worked in customer service at the company im at, and i can only HOPE to have customer service like they're portrayed. Keep up the good work Auto Agenda!
Pfadt'ed Out Level 4, Pfadt Featherlight Coilovers, Pfadt ZL1 Sways, Pedders Radius Rod Inserts, CTS-V Brakes, Borla S-Type, Quad Tips, Forgestar 22" F14's (Show), CAI Intake w/ scoop, Rx Catch-Can, AAC Lighting, Showstopper Sidemarkers

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age"

Build Thread
Old 10-26-2011, 06:42 PM   #2
kobSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Used to working with Real Estate Agents at work...

If an admin could edit the title for me, that'd be awesome
Pfadt'ed Out Level 4, Pfadt Featherlight Coilovers, Pfadt ZL1 Sways, Pedders Radius Rod Inserts, CTS-V Brakes, Borla S-Type, Quad Tips, Forgestar 22" F14's (Show), CAI Intake w/ scoop, Rx Catch-Can, AAC Lighting, Showstopper Sidemarkers

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age"

Build Thread

Closed Thread