Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Forced Induction

Old 05-02-2012, 11:04 AM   #1
n20kid

Drives: 2002 camaro
FS: 2010+ Camaro Procharger 3-Core Intercooler & Piping...

I have the ProCharger 3 core Intercooler with Bypass Valve and all the piping from a D1sc kit i put on a 2010 Camaro.. We are going to something a little bigger and this stuff has to go. The only pipe i am missing is the pipe going directly into the the Throttle body.. Basically all you would need is the Head unit, Bracket, throttle body pipe, Balancer pulley/Balancer, vaccum lines, Vaccum log port, windshield washer reservoir (which is just a basic one from the help section from ur local parts store) and however you are going to fuel the motor.. It comes with the brackets for the intercooler as well.. The intercooler alone sells for right at $1,300 and the bypass kit is around $220.. Over $1,500 right there not including all the piping. The car has only 4,000 miles on it and the kit has only been on for about 700 miles so everything is practically brand new.. asking price is $1,200 for everything. Would like local pick-up in the Houston/Clear Lake, TX area but shipping is not out of the question either.. Best way to get ahold of me is via phone/Text or Email..

Bobby
n20kid@yahoo.com
713-966-0930

n20kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:21 AM   #2
n20kid

Drives: 2002 camaro
Bump for price drop & OBO!
n20kid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boost, bypass, camaro, intercooler, procharger