Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-08-2014, 07:21 PM   #1
KahunaSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro ss
Anyone ever order a Vmax TB from Apex Motorsports?

i ordered a Ported Tb by Vmax through this company and wanted to know what the regulations of returning your TB were for a core charge?
KahunaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:37 PM   #2
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
You simply return it as requested and the money is returned to your account within 3-5 business days. I suggest the address label is worth the 10$ for the return shipping and keep the box to return it in and do it asap. The throttle body comes complete and its a simple install. It has to be to them in ten days.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:44 PM   #3
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
That's where I got mine and, if I recall, you have 7 or 10 days (can't remember which) to return your old TB to receive the $200 core refund. Return postage is on you, OR, for an extra $10 Apex will provide you with a return postage label that you just attach to the box and drop in the mail. I ordered my PTB on July 11 and got my refund on July 26 - 15 days for the entire Ordered/Received/Returned/Refunded process.

Contact Chase at Apex for details: chase@apex-speed.com
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:50 PM   #4
punk5150

Drives: 2014 SS/RS CRT
PalmerGA

Did you notice any real changes with the new TB ?
I heard mixed reviews on this mod.
punk5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:10 PM   #5
Pluto

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
I ordered mine from them. I just used a medium flat rate box ($12.35) to ship it back to them. When they received it, I had my refund within 3 days time. It's not a big deal, just ship it back whenever you put it on. It'll take you like 10 minutes MAX. You could probably just put it on in the post office parking lot.

Small, but effective mod list:

Roto-Fab Intake, TSP 2" Long tubes, TSP catless mids, MSD spark plug wires, stock catback, Elite Catch Can, APEX washer relocation and scoop, VMAX throttle body, Diablo InTune-Tuned by Matt@FSP, and a JacFab license plate bracket.
Pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:21 PM   #6
Krajkerjac

Drives: 2011 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
I ordered mine from them. I just used a medium flat rate box ($12.35) to ship it back to them. When they received it, I had my refund within 3 days time. It's not a big deal, just ship it back whenever you put it on. It'll take you like 10 minutes MAX. You could probably just put it on in the post office parking lot.
Hahahhaha!
That'd be a cool sight to see