Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 08-31-2012, 02:06 PM   #29
anglwngss
Texas Camaros

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS
Yes sir. Our website is www.LoneStarCamaro.com.

Check us out and see what you think!
Old 08-31-2012, 02:10 PM   #30
1berryman

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Thanks!
K&N CAI
JRE Tuned
1berryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:10 PM   #31
Hennesseyrgv
CAMARO5LINE FOUNDER

Drives: Hennessey HPE650
lone star camaro club

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTXCamaro View Post
Yeah…..PAY UP!!! Or don’t come around!

You would think it would be….”Anyone is welcome but only paid members will get the free lunch”.
Then again this is the mentality I’ve heard about this club. I see they are about to change officers so maybe it’s just the current regime. I’ll probably never find out unless I pay dues first though.

I've heard about another club called Texas F-Body. I think that's their name. I just got my Camaro so I haven't had a chance to meet up with any of the clubs just yet but hopefully the other club won't beat me up for dues up front.

Anyone know of any get togethers that don't cost money? I would like to just meet some other Camaro owners in my area without getting stiff armed into paying money to do so.
Fees or no fees. This people are the bomb. Its a great group to hang out with. I am an out of towner . Live about 10hrs away and every time i am in town ,well they treat me like family and thats cause i dont pay any fees, if magine if i would, they would let me drive their cars.... And like some of the other members say, at the end what you pay, it goes back to you with all the discounts you"ll get.

Old 08-31-2012, 03:47 PM   #32
anglwngss
Texas Camaros

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS
Thanks for the compliments, Henry. We love when you come to visit!! Almost all of our events are open to the public. There are a few exceptions though.. We've had 2 club parties at members houses and both of those were member only. The club officer elections and Christmas party are also both member only events.

However, we have also started 3 monthly area meets -in addition to the official monthly meet- (Ft. Worth, North Richland Hills and Plano) that anyone is invited to. This month's official meet is at Speedzone in Lewisville. Anyone can join us in the fun, however our members DO get a $10 discount on the three hour game/ride session. If you want to come hang out and not buy a game card, that's cool too.

We'd love for anyone to come and check us out. All of our meets can be found on our home page, LoneStarCamaro.com. Click on the picture, and it'll take you to the appropriate thread.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:00 PM   #33
camarograna2
Car Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow Camaro 2SS A/T
Send a message via MSN to camarograna2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennesseyrgv View Post
Fees or no fees. This people are the bomb. Its a great group to hang out with. I am an out of towner . Live about 10hrs away and every time i am in town ,well they treat me like family and thats cause i dont pay any fees, if magine if i would, they would let me drive their cars.... And like some of the other members say, at the end what you pay, it goes back to you with all the discounts you"ll get.

Primo, when you coming back up to DFW? We have the wounded warriors car show on 10/6 http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248160

Last edited by camarograna2; 09-04-2012 at 02:53 PM.
camarograna2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:15 PM   #34
DFWZ28

Drives: 2010 SS
i had a chance to meet a few of the members at Henneys benefit (for his wifes dad). they were way cool and had some nice cars as well.