Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

View Poll Results: Are you tired of regurgitated Z28 polls?
YES - STOP IT!!! 48 45.28%
No - If there's a chance it'll do good, I want to be heard 38 35.85%
I don't give a shifter either way 22 20.75%
Z twenty-what?... 12 11.32%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2009, 02:37 PM   #1
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Who's tired of Z28 threads, lol?

I don't know about you, but I'm about Z28'd out Getting no information sucks (can't blame anyone for that) but it seems like we're all getting sucked into repeatedly regurgitating the same, d@mn thing in all these polls. Of course I'm not going to say that I don't keep posting in these threads too, but I wonder how many of you are getting tired of reading the same posts in different threads?

Hey - pick an option and go on about why you are, or are not tired of it; call it blowing off steam, if you will.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // TooHighPSI Port Injection // FF // Katech Dual In-Tank // Soler 103 // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz282003 View Post
I don't know about you, but I'm about Z28'd out Getting no information sucks (can't blame anyone for that) but it seems like we're all getting sucked into repeatedly regurgitating the same, d@mn thing

As much as I hate to admit it Im getting burned out on it also.......
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:54 PM   #3
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
I'm burned out on the arguments over what engine should be in it, what other things should be in it, what price it would be with X engine. BUT I'll post in them.

part of the reason i wanted that dream Z thread to just be you go in tell what you want and why and no arguing as to why you want that. I just want people to express why they want that and it be done.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:20 PM   #4
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
I'm ok either way. It's fun to speculate. I just don't enjoy the "GM Fails if........." stuff. It will be what it will be when it will be.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:22 PM   #5
ShnOmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
It will be what it will be when it will be.
If it be......
Old 11-07-2009, 03:26 PM   #6
patriotpa
Account Suspended

Drives: 02 Silverado, 09 Vue, 10 1SS
Location: Tired of apologizing when we should be kickin' butt!
Whatever....

I'm happy with my SS.
patriotpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:51 PM   #7
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxmonkeyracing View Post
I'm burned out on the arguments over what engine should be in it, what other things should be in it, what price it would be with X engine. BUT I'll post in them.

part of the reason i wanted that dream Z thread to just be you go in tell what you want and why and no arguing as to why you want that. I just want people to express why they want that and it be done.
You know, I enjoy reading how people rationalize what they want; I think it's very interesting. I often read things I hadn't even thought of. It's pretty cool.

We need something new to coo over

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotpa View Post
Whatever....

I'm happy with my SS.
All of you with SSs should be. I never mean to come off that I think it's a lesser car; you just can have a debate like this without something being better than the other. Heck, I might still end up with an SS; I'll just have to get a tatoo to match it too I guess

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // TooHighPSI Port Injection // FF // Katech Dual In-Tank // Soler 103 // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
Old 11-07-2009, 03:51 PM   #8
ShnOmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
I just don't enjoy the "GM Fails if........." stuff.

Old 11-07-2009, 04:08 PM   #9
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
I like to hear the opinions of people on this....it's very interesting to hear the tone of the community on this subject, if you listen...very interesting, indeed.

What I don't like....is repetitive discussion...multiple threads on only slightly different topics...namely, the engine...

That said, I can't get upset over the Z/28....
Old 11-07-2009, 04:11 PM   #10
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
what's an engine?
Old 11-07-2009, 04:12 PM   #11
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
I like to hear the opinions of people on this....it's very interesting to hear the tone of the community on this subject, if you listen...very interesting, indeed.

What I don't like....is repetitive discussion...multiple threads on only slightly different topics...namely, the engine...

That said, I can't get upset over the Z/28....
The biggest thing I'd appreciate from GM at this point would just be confirmation of Z28 and that the design is final. Then, I don't feel compelled to repeatedly state my opinions, ya' know? I can't really say why I feel that way except I feel compelled to make the voice for people who are thinking like me I guess.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Old 11-07-2009, 04:12 PM   #12
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
what's an engine?
The heart and soul of the car

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Old 11-07-2009, 04:15 PM   #13
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by radz282003 View Post
The heart and soul of the car
isn't that what makes a car what it is?
Old 11-07-2009, 04:19 PM   #14
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
isn't that what makes a car what it is?
I'd agree with that. Perhaps, that's why I feel like smaller engines don't really fit it. Back in the day, a person could order up to 427 ci; the largest engine in the GM line-up and the most powerful. I guess that's why I default to that feeling now. I don't think I'm quite forward-thinking enough to accept a significantly smaller engine in Z28; that may be my biggest hang-up.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"