Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 06-13-2011, 07:27 PM   #1
photonfury
I wanna go fast!!!!

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Inferno Orange Metallic
24 Sep West Michigan Wedding

RSVP and wedding plan discussion for Kristin and My Wedding, Fennville, MI, 24 September, 2011.

I'd like to get some of the TrACE (Tri Area Camaro Enthusiasts) out to do a post wedding camaro cruise.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:30 PM   #2
LadyinBlue

Drives: 260HP/242TQ
I might be able to come up for your festivities :-) I'm originally from Valparaiso and I try to get home monthly to check up on my mom. So, perhaps I could schedule my September visit for your special weekend. Fennville is only two hours or so from Valpo.
LadyinBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:10 AM   #3
photonfury
I wanna go fast!!!!

That would kewl, other than the date everything else is in flux, but we're looking to have some fun.
Old 06-14-2011, 06:38 AM   #4
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
I might be able to make it. Plus it will give me an excuse to head over to the other side of MI to get the BCM reprogrammed by GTPrix.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 05:24 PM   #5
photonfury
I wanna go fast!!!!

Sweet, i'm working out the details, but the Camaro's get to run around Gingerman Raceway as part of the wedding evening actvities.

It won't be at full speed, but it should still be fun.
Old 06-27-2011, 05:25 PM   #6
LadyinBlue

Drives: 260HP/242TQ
LadyinBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 05:35 PM   #7
photonfury
I wanna go fast!!!!

Right now the wedding ceremony will be at 330pm. Be done around 345-350. Take pictures for awhile. Head out on our cruise 445-5pm. Be at the raceway at 530pm, do a couple of laps. The photographer is going to ride in the back on the my dads 69 Camaro Convertible and take the lead. We'll get pictures of us doing a lap then they'll move out of the way and we'll do another lap with them taking some more pictures. Should only take bout half hour, then back to the reception by 630-645.

We are doing a pig roast and bbq chicken for the reception. It will be garden casual attire so kaki's and a polo, stuff like that.

Some of the closer hotels are on the facebook event page.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:27 PM   #8
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Man, as much as I want to be there, I just don't think I can make that trip 2 weekends in a row. My work schedule is getting SO busy.... I have been working in West Virginia more and more recently.....

Old 06-27-2011, 08:45 PM   #9
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Did you say pig roast? Mmmmmmmmmmm!

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:54 PM   #10
masterwinning

Drives: 2013 Volt
I would come up, it is dependent on making sure I can get off and such but I am going to try my best to make it.
masterwinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:03 PM   #11
Orange5thGen

Drives: 2011 Convert
Send a message via Yahoo to Orange5thGen
Do we get to do a few laps with you???

I may have to get a few of Chicago group to head up......

Quote:
Originally Posted by photonfury View Post
Right now the wedding ceremony will be at 330pm. Be done around 345-350. Take pictures for awhile. Head out on our cruise 445-5pm. Be at the raceway at 530pm, do a couple of laps. The photographer is going to ride in the back on the my dads 69 Camaro Convertible and take the lead. We'll get pictures of us doing a lap then they'll move out of the way and we'll do another lap with them taking some more pictures. Should only take bout half hour, then back to the reception by 630-645.

We are doing a pig roast and bbq chicken for the reception. It will be garden casual attire so kaki's and a polo, stuff like that.

Some of the closer hotels are on the facebook event page.
Come see me at www.chicago5thgen.com TEAM LLT, , 2011 Covertible 1LT RS, JDM Color Shift Halo's, Showstopper Camaro Bowtie Led Mirrors, Side Markers and Engine Cover, Pace Setter Catback Exhaust, BK Coilover Kit, 21" Full Crome GM wheels, Tinted windows, I WIN BEARS Plate. Full amber ABL dash and door update with IOM interior panels.
Orange5thGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 02:43 PM   #12
photonfury
I wanna go fast!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange5thGen View Post
Do we get to do a few laps with you???

I may have to get a few of Chicago group to head up......
The group is going to do a few laps together, but we are not going to be going all out 40 or 50 mph tops. That is the arrangement I have with Gingerman. Its mostly a photo op for the wedding to throw something unique in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwinning View Post
I would come up, it is dependent on making sure I can get off and such but I am going to try my best to make it.

Would love to have you come up Kyle, let me know.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:58 AM   #13
Service@RevolutionStyling
Account Suspended

Drives: 5th Gen Camaros
So the shoot will be at gingerman ....im sure we can bring a few cars down for ya.
Service@RevolutionStyling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:32 AM   #14
photonfury
I wanna go fast!!!!

So, here's the latest update. I've confirmed the track with gingerman. We only have a half hour of track time. So we'll do a couple of photo laps, then a couple of higher speed laps. Gingerman said no faster than 70% full speed unless we all have helmets on. So we'll have to keep the speed down a little.

Looking forward to some awesome wedding shots. I bought some green flags for some other guests to stand along the side of the track and wave in the pics.

We're planning on getting the invites out around the 1st week of August.

PM me and i'll give you the website that has the agenda and local lodging suggestions.