Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 02-15-2010, 01:40 PM   #1
SSMickey

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS
Lloyds mats color question?

Going to order my mats from chevymall.com. What is the differance in black and ebony? I have the gray interiour and want the mats to contrast and match the console trim. I think the ebony will be the best match but wanted to ask someone that has ordered them what the best color match will be.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:14 PM   #2
Sketti

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
Ebony matches better. Thats what I got and the match looks good. From what I hear, the black is too dark.
Installed: Tinted Windows; EiBach Lowering Springs; Custom Exhaust; Lloyd Carpets; AirRaid CAI; Heritage Grill; Razzi GFX; Light Blackout Kit; MPD1 Dovetail Spolier; SS Badges from DefenderWorxs; T-Rex Bumper Grill; Bowtie & Tail Light Bezel Re-Coloring; Stealth Bulbs; Magg Wheels 22" (Nitto INVO tires Fronts: 255/35-22 - Rears: 285/30-22)
When money Available: Brake Calipers Painted; Clear Car Cover; Custom Pedals; Custom Dash Plaque from EmblemPros.com; Double Din GPS/Stero Unit
Sketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:40 PM   #3
LightningSS

Drives: WAS '10 SS IBM, NOW '14 BRM ZL1
Ebony looks great with the gray interior. But don't bother with the back seat mats. They get mostly covered by the front seats. If you do want them don't pay to get the emblems, you'll never see them. Sorry no photos... As for the trunk mat, it looks great, but if you are going to carry a lot of things back there, especially wet stuff, I would go with the GM rubber mat.
LightningSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:54 PM   #4
SSMickey

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS
Thanks for the replys. Ebony mats getting ordered tonight.