Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 04-10-2009, 06:47 PM   #29
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755

Drives: '10 Black 2LT Camaro
As long as I've lurked on this site I keep forgetting to check the regional threads. Nice to see a few fellow local enthusiasts in the area. I was excited to see Sport Chevy in Silver Spring had their 2nd VIN assigned on today's (4/10) update. I think I'm next w/ them (Black 2LT) and keeping my fingers crossed for next week for my TPW.

Zombie looks like I'm close to you. I'm in Upper Marlboro and work in Bowie.

Lookin forward to seeing everyone on the road!
wooav8tor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:10 AM   #30
bob2the2nd

Drives: CGM 2LT RS
maryland is going to end up with a ton of camaro's slightly disappointing but also very exciting.

hell im ordering from a Delaware dealership and i live in maryland
bob2the2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 05:37 AM   #31
Zeroburn

Drives: Black '10 2SS/RS #1002
Send a message via AIM to Zeroburn
Not sure where your seeing a ton of camaros for MD and why would that be a bad thing...what have we hit 15? in that case you'll never come across another on the road.

Think of the millions of cars you drive past daily. I have yet to see a challanger on the road and I know there are a ton in md.

I wouldn't get too bummed
Zeroburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 05:51 AM   #32
Amelia98
Honorary Female Member =)

Drives: Camaro and a PT Cruiser
The only Challangers I have seen is one on the track at Capitol Raceway and one parked in front of a house. I see freakin Mustangs everywhere! All years and models but mostly the new ones and they seem to be drawn to grocery stores for some reason!

I am so siked that Hendricks got his car yesterday. I feel more confident some of us may see our car by the end of this week.

I'll have Transformers movie premiere and a special showing of the first one up soon. I hope all of you will join me in showing off the cars and seeing the new Transofrmers trailer before it hits the net and other theaters.

VROOM VROOM
Amelia98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:24 AM   #33
Zeroburn

Drives: Black '10 2SS/RS #1002
Send a message via AIM to Zeroburn
I saw the new trailer yesterday when i saw observe and report. Looked more like armegeddon then transformers but looked cool none the less.

I hope i get my car this week but I really have no idea. Plus until I figure out the financing it doesn't really matter.
Zeroburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:12 AM   #34
Merica

Drives: Drives a 2010 SIM 2SS
Good morning all. WOOAV8TOR,what # where u at sport i ordered there to i was # 4 but said later i was # 2
Merica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:16 AM   #35
joepitt

Drives: 2016 2SS Camaro, 2017 Acura
Challengers on the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroburn View Post
I have yet to see a challanger on the road and I know there are a ton in md.
I live in Chesapeake Beach in Calvert county and drive up MD 4/Penn. Ave to work in D.C. every day. I see a Black Challenger SRT from time to time on 395 on the way home. There is a silver 'basic' one I see around closer to home from time to time, so they are out there. It's probably be the same with Camaros.
Dinah Shore, 1952: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGZvQoPxhNs
joepitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:10 PM   #36
ravensjeff
100% Chevy & Harley Man

Drives: 2010 2SS: Blown LSX 376-B15
I see MD is at 19 cars now. I've ben at 3000 for about 3 weeks now.
ravensjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:56 PM   #37
ZombieEatsYou

Drives: "Bmblbee" 2010 RY 2SS/RS. VIN 12043
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooav8tor View Post
As long as I've lurked on this site I keep forgetting to check the regional threads. Nice to see a few fellow local enthusiasts in the area. I was excited to see Sport Chevy in Silver Spring had their 2nd VIN assigned on today's (4/10) update. I think I'm next w/ them (Black 2LT) and keeping my fingers crossed for next week for my TPW.

Live in Waldorf, work at Andrews. RodRunner lives around here also.
This should be our gang sign:
Old 04-12-2009, 02:12 PM   #38
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merica View Post
Good morning all. WOOAV8TOR,what # where u at sport i ordered there to i was # 4 but said later i was # 2
Ha. Well that's the kicker. I don't have a clue. I placed my deposit over the phone on the 13th and I thought I understood that I was number 3 to do so. Later I thought I understood I was the first "regular" deposit taken. The silver 2LT was supposedly a special order for some hollywood type and that went number one. Number 2 was a special order for the dealer. (Perhaps the orange 2SS that just showed up on the VIN# thread?) So I thought I was next in line. As of yesterday in an email I heard the order before me was still @ 3400 and I'm still holding @ 3000 next in line. Sooooooooo....

Perhaps you're the one in front of me?? What did you order? I ordered a black 2LT auto. Clint Rose is my point of contact--yours?
Old 04-12-2009, 02:14 PM   #39
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieEatsYou View Post
Live in Waldorf, work at Andrews. RodRunner lives around here also.
This should be our gang sign:
Sweet. What sort of work do you do out at Andrews? I used to work at the credit union there about 10 years ago. Now I work at Freeway Airport in Bowie off of Route 50.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:52 PM   #40
Merica

Drives: Drives a 2010 SIM 2SS
I also herd Lauren Hudson got in front of us!!!! My salesman isnt there any more how did you find out what your statis # is? Iused to live by freeway airport
Merica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:12 PM   #41
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merica View Post
I also herd Lauren Hudson got in front of us!!!! My salesman isnt there any more how did you find out what your statis # is? Iused to live by freeway airport
I had been emailing back and forth w/ the son of the owner as it turns out for a number of months before October last year. When it came time to officially put in deposits he put me in touch w/ Clint one of the sales managers. I had received an email or two early on from a sales person that was originally introduced to me as someone that would assist Clint in keeping preorder people updated. After having one of my emails to that person returned as undeliverable I figured out he was no longer working there. I've been "hassling" Clint ever since.

You know Freeway well then eh??
Old 04-12-2009, 07:13 PM   #42
OrangeCruSSh

Drives: 2010 Camaro/2500HD Silverado
Quote:

Quote:
Ha. Well that's the kicker. I don't have a clue. I placed my deposit over the phone on the 13th and I thought I understood that I was number 3 to do so. Later I thought I understood I was the first "regular" deposit taken. The silver 2LT was supposedly a special order for some hollywood type and that went number one. Number 2 was a special order for the dealer. (Perhaps the orange 2SS that just showed up on the VIN# thread?) So I thought I was next in line. As of yesterday in an email I heard the order before me was still @ 3400 and I'm still holding @ 3000 next in line. Sooooooooo....

Perhaps you're the one in front of me?? What did you order? I ordered a black 2LT auto. Clint Rose is my point of contact--yours?
I was told that the Orange 2SS in the VIN# thread is for their Corvette show being held in May. There is a person that ordered a IOM w/ Orange interior but I'm not sure if they ordered manual or automatic. Unfortunately, I know the IOM on the VIN# thread is not mine...I ordered an automatic IOM w/black interior. :(