Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 06-11-2014, 10:31 AM   #1
Iroc2430
Smoke'm if you can

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS/LS3/M6
Reno area shops... Help please

Just moved to Reno, I am looking for a trusted shop to install my lower control arms. Please let me know where to go. Thanks
Texas Speed LT Headers with HF Cats, Borla ATAK Exhaust, MGW Short Throw Shifter, ADM CAI with Scoop, Elite Oil Catch Can, Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator, Pedders XA Coilovers, Mantic Twin 9000 Clutch, PFADT Solid Subframe Bushings, PFADT Front & Rear Sways, PFADT Upper Control Arm Bushing, PFADT Trailing Arms/Tie Rods, Whiteline Adjustable End Links, Whiteline Adjustable Lower Control Arms, Pedders Diff Bushings, Line Lock, ACC Side Markers, ACC Reverse Lights, Custom Tune from Nitrous Express.
Iroc2430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 04:51 AM   #2
Robmoney23

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS 45th Anniversary
Hey, I would suggest Street to Sand perfomance shop, but you can always do it yourself. I dont believe its too hard. I am trying to start a Camaro club in Northern Nevada. If your interested Follow us on Facebook. Northern Nevada Camaro Club.
Take Care and good luck!
2012 2SS/RS 45th Anniversary Edition, JRE 470 CAM, SLP Under drive Pulley, Upgrade valve train, Tinted Windows, AAC Aqua interior lights & foot lights, CAI Intake, Catch Can, Gloss Black 20" 45th Rims, Kooks Headers, Kooks High Flow Cats, Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust, BMR Lowerin Springs, BMR sway bars, BMR rear end links and bushings, Jannetty Racing/SCT Tuned 91 ctane, 12inch Kicker Comp Sub, Custom Driverside Box, VMAX Ported Throttle Body, and Plasti Dipped bowties, emblems.
Robmoney23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:53 AM   #3
Iroc2430
Smoke'm if you can

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS/LS3/M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robmoney23 View Post
Hey, I would suggest Street to Sand perfomance shop, but you can always do it yourself. I dont believe its too hard. I am trying to start a Camaro club in Northern Nevada. If your interested Follow us on Facebook. Northern Nevada Camaro Club.
Take Care and good luck!

Thanks Robmoney,

I built my own car and did all the installation of everything since my friend owned his own shop and he did alignments. I was able to somehow break both lower control arm brackets where the end links attach. So Whiteline is paying for the installation and replacement parts. I heard KSpeed Automotive in Sparks was a great shop also. I would be interested in getting to know everyone up here in Reno area. PM me and I'll give you my phone number.

Thanks Joe
Texas Speed LT Headers with HF Cats, Borla ATAK Exhaust, MGW Short Throw Shifter, ADM CAI with Scoop, Elite Oil Catch Can, Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator, Pedders XA Coilovers, Mantic Twin 9000 Clutch, PFADT Solid Subframe Bushings, PFADT Front & Rear Sways, PFADT Upper Control Arm Bushing, PFADT Trailing Arms/Tie Rods, Whiteline Adjustable End Links, Whiteline Adjustable Lower Control Arms, Pedders Diff Bushings, Line Lock, ACC Side Markers, ACC Reverse Lights, Custom Tune from Nitrous Express.
Iroc2430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:14 AM   #4
Robmoney23

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS 45th Anniversary
sounds good and I have heard good things about kspeed too.
2012 2SS/RS 45th Anniversary Edition, JRE 470 CAM, SLP Under drive Pulley, Upgrade valve train, Tinted Windows, AAC Aqua interior lights & foot lights, CAI Intake, Catch Can, Gloss Black 20" 45th Rims, Kooks Headers, Kooks High Flow Cats, Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust, BMR Lowerin Springs, BMR sway bars, BMR rear end links and bushings, Jannetty Racing/SCT Tuned 91 ctane, 12inch Kicker Comp Sub, Custom Driverside Box, VMAX Ported Throttle Body, and Plasti Dipped bowties, emblems.
Robmoney23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:39 AM   #5
CleoBevacqua

Drives: BMW
As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced 4G jammer has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.

Last edited by CleoBevacqua; 06-17-2014 at 09:04 PM.
CleoBevacqua is offline   Reply With Quote