Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > International Regions > Sverige

Old 10-23-2011, 12:45 PM   #1
Slim_

Drives: Black 2SS/RS EU -12
Just ordered a Camaro, now I wait...

Went to the dealer and traded in my Volvo C70 T5 for a new 2012 2SS man. black with orange stripes, inferno orange leather.

But i have to wait till march,april before it will be delivered. It gonna be a long winter this year

Are there others in Sweden waiting for their Camaro?

I attached the standard equipment for Europe as it might be interesting for someone. We only have the 2SS+RS package coupe or conv. auto. or man.
Same colors and interior as US, 45th Anniversary Edition same wheels as in US but only 20" sunroof then the stripe package no hockey stripe.

And ofc a pic of the Volvo

Code:
                Key European standard equipment - 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe                                        

AY0    Air bags, dual-stage frontal, thorax and pelvic side-impact for driver and front passenger and head curtain side-impact for front and rear outboard seating positions, includes Passenger Sensing System      
C67    Air conditioning, single-zone manual                                
    Air filtration system with pollen filter                                
UZZ    Audio system, AM/FM stereo with CD-ROM player and MP3 playback, music navigator, Graphic Information Display (GID) and auxiliary input jack                                
UPH    Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system, export                                
    Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear                                
    Console, floor, with armrest                                
    Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel mounted                                    
    Cup holders, 2 front                                     
    Dead pedal, driver                                    
    Defogger, rear-window, electric                                       
    Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection                                       
B34    Floor mats, carpeted front                                       
    Glovebox, lockable                                       
    Instrumentation, analog with Driver Information Center display, includes speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge and engine temperature gauge                                
    ISOFIX, for child safety seats                                       
    Lighting, front reading lamps                                       
    Lighting, interior dome with illuminated entry and theater dimming                                       
    Map pockets, front doors                                       
DRC    Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with rearview camera display                                       
R9D    OnStar, service not available                                      
    Power outlets, 2 auxiliary, 1 located in center console storage area and 1 located at front of center console                                     
ATG    Remote Keyless Entry                                       
    Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger                                       
    Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions                                      
AMM    Seat adjuster, driver, 6-way power (fore/aft, up/down, tilt) with power recliner                                       
AKQ    Seat adjuster, front passenger, 6-way power (fore/aft, up/down, tilt) with power recliner                                       
AE4    Seats, front Sport bucket, includes adjustable head restraints and folding rear seat with trunk pass-through.  Includes passenger-side seatback map pocket.                                 
AE4    Seats, front Sport bucket, includes adjustable head restraints and fixed rear seat  Includes passenger-side seatback map pocket.                                        
VY7    Shift knob, leather-wrapped                                       
    Steering column, manual rake and telescopic                                      
N34    Steering wheel, 3-spoke leather-wrapped                                      
    Theft-deterrent system, PASS-Key III                                       
    Trunk emergency release handle                                      
    Trunk release, remote, located on driver-side                                    
    Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered, non-illuminated                                    
    Windows, power with driver and passenger Express-Down/Up                                     

U77    Antenna, integral rear window                                      
D75    Door handles, body-color                                   
    Fascias, front and rear body-color, unique front grille and rear diffuser, lower extension and front air scoop                                    
    Hood blanket with debossed Chevrolet bowtie                                      
DAZ    Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color, manual-folding ECE                                
BD8    Molding, body-color roof ditch                                     
    Moldings, body-color lower rocker                                     
UD7    Rear Park Assist                                     
SRU    Rear Vision Package, includes (UD7) Rear Park Assist, (UVC) Rear Vision Camera and (DRC) inside rearview auto-dimming mirror with rearview camera display                                
    Sill plate, Chevrolet                                       
D80    Spoiler, rear                                      
R0C    Tires, P245/45R20 front and P275/40R20 rear, blackwall, summer                                     
SGC    Tire sealant and inflator kit in place of spare tire                                     
    Wipers, front intermittent                                      
KG4    Alternator, 150 amps                                
    Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power                                     
JL9    Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc (Brembo perf.piston front/rear brakes)                                  
G80    Differential, limited slip                                    
N10    Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel, with polished tips                                      
    StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control                                       
N41    Steering, power, variable ratio                                    
FE4    Suspension, Performance                                    

UQA    Audio system feature, Boston Acoustics premium 9-speaker system, 245 watts                                    
UQA    Audio system feature, Boston Acoustics premium 8-speaker system with a 10" subwoofer, 245 watts                                    
KTB    PDIM, wireless, allows for the use of the redundant steering wheel controls with an auxiliary device                                    
NZL    Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls                                    
USR    Audio system feature, USB port                                    
UXQ    Gauges, auxiliary, multi-function, includesgauges: oil pressure, battery voltage, oil temperature and transmission fluid temperature, mounted on center console forward of shifter                                
UV6    Head-Up Display, with digital readouts for vehicle speed, selected gear, audio system information, high-beam indicator, outside air temperature, turn signals, tachometer and vehicle messages                                      
UVC    Rear Vision Camera, display integrated into rearview mirror                                    
KA1    Seats, heated driver and front passenger                                    
EAL    Seat trim, front leather seating surfaces                                    
T4F    Headlamps, high intensity discharge with automatic exterior lamp control                                    
UD7    Rear Park Assist                                    

Regulatory                                    
C4E    Country code, Europe                                    
VVQ    Daytime Running Lamps, required                                    
NE9    Emissions, Euro V exhaust                                    
T79    Fog lamps, rear                                    
KPL    Fuel cap, locking                                    
TR7    Headlamp control, automatic leveling system, European                                    
VC5    Labels, shipping                                    
T90    Lamps, front signal and marker, export                                    
VL4    License plate bracket, front, ECE-compliant                                    
VP6    Noise Control                                    
BAG    Parts Package, export                                    
UL2    Radio frequency, European                                    
VJQ    Recovery hook, front                                    
VJR    Recovery hook, rear                                    
SBG    Safety belts, European                                    
U19    Speedometer, km, odometer and gauges                                    
UTP    Theft-deterrent alarm system, horn                                    
UJ9    Tire Pressure Monitor, European frequency                                    
V83    Vehicle Statement, ECE
Slim_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #2
lakersftbl69

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Congrats ur Gunna love it
upgrades kooks 1 7/8" LTH w/ deleted cats, corsa exhaust, hurst short throw shifter stage 3 comp cam, 3.91 gears ecs kit blower, meth injection, upgraded axles, drive shaft, McLeod rxt clutch, fully forged 416ci stroker all installed and dyno tuned by slowhawk performance in bridgewater ma.
lakersftbl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:09 PM   #3
Slim_

Name:  IMG_6219.jpg
Views: 765
Size:  226.1 KB

Så typiskt man får denna bild skicka till sig på mobilen när jag var iväg på en veckas semester, så blir till att hämta upp den i veckan och glida i det fina vädret och knäppa lite bilder
Old 03-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #4
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
english bro... english!

AWESOME CAR! Was the wait that bad?
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:56 PM   #5
Slim_

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCanSS View Post
english bro... english!

AWESOME CAR! Was the wait that bad?

Googletranslate

But anyway the dealer texted me this pic, but i was on a holiday 4000km away from the car this week so have to wait until Monday/Tuesday to pick it up. Then cruise and take some pics.

The wait wasn't that bad i couldn't drive it anyway coz i don't want to drive it in the winter. They love salt and doesn't know how to plow where i live so i'm sacrificing a volvo 740 to the evil wintergod.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:13 PM   #6
Slim_

Finally in the garage
took some pictures but will take some better ones in daylight.

So far the car has been great

Name:  DSC_6560.jpg
Views: 699
Size:  147.1 KB
Name:  DSC_6545.jpg
Views: 683
Size:  38.3 KB
Name:  DSC_6546.jpg
Views: 688
Size:  72.8 KB
Old 03-26-2012, 02:38 PM   #7
Bumblebee2012

Drives: 2012 2SS TF3, 1971 Chevelle
Looks like the eyes of a deadly predator, searching out into the night, awaiting it's next unsuspecting victim! Nice car, great pictures!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Bumblebee2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:54 PM   #8
dimster

Drives: Volvo V60 -12, 2SS/RS 45th EU edt.
Automatic or manual? I picked up my car today.
dimster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:02 PM   #9
Slim_

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimster View Post
Manual, congrats the weather is getting good so it's perfect to get the car now. Going to do some joyriding after work to day
Old 03-27-2012, 10:08 PM   #10
Slim_

Quote:
Manual is guess you wonder because of your thread about the smell from the clutch, had some smell when i was entering my garage thats have a steep incline didn't know if the cars was going to clear the ground so had to go up very slow while my dad and brother looked so used "dragläget" alot.

Congrats the weather is getting good so it's perfect to get the car now. Going to do some joyriding after work to day
Old 03-27-2012, 10:11 PM   #11
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
congrats, awesome color combo
Old 03-28-2012, 06:27 AM   #12
dimster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim_ View Post
Manual is guess you wonder because of your thread about the smell from the clutch, had some smell when i was entering my garage thats have a steep incline didn't know if the cars was going to clear the ground so had to go up very slow while my dad and brother looked so used "dragläget" alot.

Congrats the weather is getting good so it's perfect to get the car now. Going to do some joyriding after work to day

Yes that's why I asked, I got a bit confused when the clutch started to smell, thinking. How can people do multiple 1/4 mile runs and burnouts and NOT ruin the clutch, but using dragläget a little will kill it.

I love the color combination of your car. Looks great! Are you in the Stockholm area? Any mods planned?
Old 03-28-2012, 08:39 AM   #13
Slim_

Quote:
Yes that's why I asked, I got a bit confused when the clutch started to smell, thinking. How can people do multiple 1/4 mile runs and burnouts and NOT ruin the clutch, but using dragläget a little will kill it.

I love the color combination of your car. Looks great! Are you in the Stockholm area? Any mods planned?
Yeah that strange hopefully it just smell when new or something. Thanks, it turn out good was going for orange or white stripes.

I'm outside of Kalmar, not planned anything yet thinking of cutouts and i'm going to measure if my old sub will fit in the trunk

Have you planned anything for your car yet?
Old 03-28-2012, 11:48 AM   #14
dimster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim_ View Post
Yeah that strange hopefully it just smell when new or something. Thanks, it turn out good was going for orange or white stripes.

I'm outside of Kalmar, not planned anything yet thinking of cutouts and i'm going to measure if my old sub will fit in the trunk

Have you planned anything for your car yet?

I thought about window tinting but it's useless to do it unless you tint the driver and passager door windows. And that's unfortunately illegal.

I want to upgrade the exhaust, I think it sounds too tame when driving at normal speeds under 2500rpm.
I talked to my dealer (Svenska Bil) and they do not honor the "nybilsgaranti" if you change the exhaust to anything other than GM original and only if they change it. I suppose it will cost upward of 15000 SEK..... saftigt for an axle-back exhaust.
I will contact Exclusive Cars and ask talk to them about it as well.

I was also thinking maybe changing the chevrolet badge in the grill for an "SS" badge and changing the fog lights to LED, but that will wait