Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

View our official forum sponsors list.

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 09:14 PM   #1
systemsengineer

Drives: SEVERAL
BEST GM HP TUNE I HAVE FOUND

When it comes to American automotive performance vehicles I have my two cents i always like to put in.

I have been building and driving American muscle cars since 1978.

It all started when my my dad brought me home from the hospital the day I was born in a 426 max wedge ramcharger factory f/x car.

He switched to Chevy a few years later and our grocery getters in the 1960's were 427 tri power corvettes and a 1969 Camaro.

I always liked the pony cars growing up and have had over 50 camaro's , mustangs, cudas and challengers.

I absolutely love the new camaro, shelby gt mustang and challenger and i am happy to say that we have all three in my families collection.

Needless to say I have spent three decades learning, buying, wrenching, racing, spending and occassionally cussing at my muscle cars.

I have been in the performance industry for many many years.

The past three years I have been the system designer and commercial sales engineer for Stainless Works.

I worked with our lead prototyper to build the first 2010 camaro system on the market (and mustang and challenger). Our header/catback combo is the best out there and we went through a number of system designs during its development to make sure of that.

We had a lot of help and cooperation/input from General Motors Performance dealerships and a few forum members here on this site that shall remain nameless (TAG UR IT) lol!!!

Even though I design and sell for Stainless Works, I am not on this site to sell systems, nor will I.....but I am here to answer questions that many people have about headers, catbacks, mufflers, tuning or anything else.

Since this thread is about tuning I am tipping my hat to a group of people I personally use for tuning my cars.

All of my cars are tuned by PCM FOR LESS at 724-349-4431.

I am very particular about who helps me build my motors, paints or tunes my cars, so I am just giving credit where credit is due.

Should anyone have any questions about headers or exhausts send me a pm here on the site. Any tuning questions...... give the guys at pcm for less a call.

I work 9 hours a day for Stainless Works so please dont be upset if I dont respond to the pm's until mid evening!!!

I am looking forward to being a part of the Camaro 5 community.

Jim Watson

LEAD SYSTEMS DESIGNER AND COMMERCIAL SALES- STAINLESS WORKS
Old 12-02-2009, 09:23 PM   #2
Clear Image Auto (Dan)

Drives: 95 Chevy Impala SS
Interesting marketing approach.

Welcome to the forum.

Tell Bryan Herter I said "hello".
dan.ferraro@clearimageautomotive.com
Clear Image Automotive
www.clearimageautomotive.com
Old 12-02-2009, 09:30 PM   #3
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
It is good to have you on the site. We respect and appreciate people with a lot of knowledge and experience.
warn 145:159 ban
Old 12-02-2009, 09:34 PM   #4
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Great to have you on board here Jim... Look forward to following your posts...
Old 12-02-2009, 10:06 PM   #5
systemsengineer

Drives: SEVERAL
FOREVER FAITHFUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Image Auto (Dan) View Post
Interesting marketing approach.

Welcome to the forum.

Tell Bryan Herter I said "hello".
Hello

I always always always try to support my dealers and there are several on this site. Thats why I will never sell here!!!! Or on any site that I have a dealer.

I think that a responsible manufacturer should have their technical representative anywhere they have dealers marketing their products.

My personal opinion as a looooong time car enthusiast and consumer of aftermarket products is that manufacturers had better find out exactly what the public wants........or they are fools. Unemployed fools.

So i am here to welcome suggestions, listen to criticism, advocate for my dealers, handle concerns, brag about my cars, brag about my kids, and in general .... run my jaw about fast cars which is my favorite pastime. Just ask my kids... lol !

Also I am here to learn from the Camaro 5 community. What better place to learn about this incredible new toy we have than from the people who have them?

Ps- I dont know bryan personally although I have met him once, but I hear he is a super nice guy and I know he is incredibly talented with tuning.

Something I leave to the experts.

Thank you for welcoming me on board and have a great evening!!

Jim

LEAD SYSTEMS DESIGNER AND COMMERCIAL SALES- STAINLESS WORKS

Closed Thread