Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 06-21-2010, 07:14 PM   #15
markmass
TRI-COUNTY CAMAROS

Drives: 2SS/RS Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bacamaro View Post
i just was contacted by torq to talk about my problem with torq. you could really tell that he was concerned that i was not happy with thier service. I was asked what they could do it make it right. he offered some parts at cost or even tune the car for free! i could tell these guys really pride themselves on great service. not to many companies would have gone out of thier way to call me and make it right.
Excellent news, makes a huge difference when they want to put something right. Too many companies don't give a damn anymore..glad it worked it for ya
GET-TORQ custom CAM 223/243 LSA113, Full LS3 conversion, 3200 stall Multi-Disk TC from Circle-D, B&M Supercooler to cool that tranny down....1 7/8" Kooks Headers and High flowCats. MACH XL Catbacks. Eibach springs, R2C Performance CAI, powdercoated calipers, Footwell lighting in tune with dome lights, tints, ABL Lighting, ACS T3 ports and ACS Eagle T3 triple LED lighting kit. Heritage grill, Hex vents, ZL1 rockers, ZL1 Diffuser, Quad tips...the list keeps getting longer - whats next??

markmass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 08:48 PM   #16
SabsBee
Transforming

Drives: Transformer Edition Camaro
Torq

Hi all, I am real late to this party but I just bought a 2010 and it has a large Cold air intake on it. Also, there is the sticker gettorq.com. I believe the gettorq is for the shop rather than the intake.

I want to find out what intake this is, attaching a picture
Attached Images

SabsBee is offline   Reply With Quote