Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 11-20-2012, 10:47 AM   #29
rez333

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Mazda should survive, but they should move to a pure rear wheel drive platform IMO. The Miata is a fantastic car, and we as car enthusiasts should be behind it regardless of the feminine styling.

Lincoln should get rid of their hideous grille and focus more on sports luxury like Cadillac. There is room for more American styled sports luxury cars. I think Cadillac has gone too extreme in the "avant garde" styling direction, and Lincoln can therefore focus on more classic American luxury styling - that gap needs to be filled!

Acura - agreed that Honda has cheaped out by just rebadging Hondas instead of re-engineering cars to have RWD. Having a "luxury" line that is mainly FWD is such a ludicrous and horrible idea. I am repulsed by it! FWD exists because it's cheap and economical and having that on a luxury line is wrong.

Mitsubishi - their current lineup sucks, true, but Mitsubishi have quite a loyal following in places such as Australia. Ask yourself how can Mitsubishi survive in a 20 million population country like Australia, but not survive in a half billion population continent like North America? There's room for variety, trust me, they just need better cars.
rez333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #30
stryder09
Nerd.

Drives: 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Mazda Miata is a great car, no matter the styling. Alot of fun to drive. A little go-kart.
stryder09 is offline   Reply With Quote