Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-30-2014, 07:27 PM   #1
Pluto

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
Mod project

So I'm a college student and I work as an area manager at a liquor store. I was thinking the other day and I pondered for a bit about how I can get mods for cheap or even free. After all, all I have is time, right? I started to fly through classifieds everywhere and thought they were good prices, but this is a project. So one day it clicked and I thought, why not save all the extra change people tell me to keep? Sometimes it's .03¢, sometimes it's 10.00+ dollars (yes people do that). Anyway, in a short amount of time I am up to $60.00. My goal is $150.00 so I can buy a throttle body. Just thought it would be cool to have gotten a mod for free.

Small, but effective mod list:

Roto-Fab Intake, TSP 2" Long tubes, TSP catless mids, MSD spark plug wires, stock catback, Elite Catch Can, APEX washer relocation and scoop, VMAX throttle body, Diablo InTune-Tuned by Matt@FSP, and a JacFab license plate bracket.
Pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:38 PM   #2
Spartan01

Drives: Evil Eva, 2010 2SS LS3
You do realize that there is also a $150 core charge right? I mean you get it back, but it costs upfront.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:41 PM   #3
Pluto

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan01 View Post
You do realize that there is also a $150 core charge right? I mean you get it back, but it costs upfront.
Right...I have the money lol I can just buy it now I was just making a project out of this...nothing lost as long as I get the core back

Small, but effective mod list:

Roto-Fab Intake, TSP 2" Long tubes, TSP catless mids, MSD spark plug wires, stock catback, Elite Catch Can, APEX washer relocation and scoop, VMAX throttle body, Diablo InTune-Tuned by Matt@FSP, and a JacFab license plate bracket.
Pluto is offline   Reply With Quote