Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 12-08-2011, 06:30 PM   #2899
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary H50 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1SSRSS View Post
Cool I will have to get one, we weren't planning on going that way after C5F3, but for BBOMG we will never be that close again so I kind of thing we will have to change our plans and try to make it.
It is not every day you get to tour the GM Plants. Worth the trip.
Old 12-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #2900
Madness11
086YN

Drives: Black 2SS/RS Demon of Madness
Hey guys I am taking a vacation to your area. Is anything going on the week of the 26th?
Madness11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:00 AM   #2901
jose1003

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness11 View Post
Hey guys I am taking a vacation to your area. Is anything going on the week of the 26th?
a cruise after the day of Christmas, that would be nice
charlie any plans
Old 12-10-2011, 08:37 PM   #2902
Madness11
086YN

I probably won't be in El Paso until like 6-6:30 pm. I plan on getting an early start to get out there.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:07 AM   #2903
seelyj

Drives: 2010 Black Chevy Camaro 2ss
yo what up ep how you doing? theres new bulbs out for your nighttime running lights on aacstyle.com but idk the colors cause its all in watts or something like that but there is different colors. just thought id let you know
seelyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:08 AM   #2904
jose1003

guess everyone is busy, shopping
Old 12-14-2011, 12:28 AM   #2905
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose1003 View Post
guess everyone is busy, shopping
I'm busy working with my dad remodeling the house tryin to get it done before Christmas. Don't know why he chose this break but w/e I'm busy working lol
Old 12-14-2011, 01:38 AM   #2906
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
I have ended up getting busy all of a sudden over the past 2 weeks, especially on Fridays. I would love to get together againm but it is just so difficult to get both the LC and EP brothers and sisters together cause of the distance between us. I do have an idea for a breakfast at Pancake Alley on Picacho, but it is just an idea. It's been a little cold to do stuff outdoors and with the snow and now rain just keeping these cars looking nice is so very damn hard. Louis (Louimal) mentiioned that he wanted to get together for a cook out again at his place where we had that one cookout back in July I believe, so maybe we can get together for that one again. We could use some intel on what there is in the EP area cause I dont roll down South anymore since October so any ideas please shoot them out guys. One thing to let you guys know, me and Vinnie-Mac are seriously looking into the get together in Ruidoso for a weekend stay at the Inn of the Mountrain Gods in March for his send off to the call of duty, not the game Gigs. So keep the month of March open you guys, preferably mid-March for a huge run and show.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:08 AM   #2907
jose1003

ruidoso is the farewell for vince too right
Old 12-14-2011, 08:31 AM   #2908
PIANOMN
Epic; Winning!

Drives: 2010 1SS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
I have ended up getting busy all of a sudden over the past 2 weeks, especially on Fridays. I would love to get together againm but it is just so difficult to get both the LC and EP brothers and sisters together cause of the distance between us. I do have an idea for a breakfast at Pancake Alley on Picacho, but it is just an idea. It's been a little cold to do stuff outdoors and with the snow and now rain just keeping these cars looking nice is so very damn hard. Louis (Louimal) mentiioned that he wanted to get together for a cook out again at his place where we had that one cookout back in July I believe, so maybe we can get together for that one again. We could use some intel on what there is in the EP area cause I dont roll down South anymore since October so any ideas please shoot them out guys. One thing to let you guys know, me and Vinnie-Mac are seriously looking into the get together in Ruidoso for a weekend stay at the Inn of the Mountrain Gods in March for his send off to the call of duty, not the game Gigs. So keep the month of March open you guys, preferably mid-March for a huge run and show.
Quote:
Yes, tentatively it's penciled in for the March 24/25 weekend. We are looking into getting a group rate at the Inn of the Mountain Gods, and I also have a friend out there looking at renting out one of those cabin places... We will keep everyone updated on specifics!!
Old 12-14-2011, 11:46 AM   #2909
DMDTexAg06

Drives: 2018 2SS Convertible Nightfall Gray
In case you guys missed the last meet up, here we go again.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187818
DMDTexAg06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:28 PM   #2910
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIANOMN View Post
Yes, tentatively it's penciled in for the March 24/25 weekend. We are looking into getting a group rate at the Inn of the Mountain Gods, and I also have a friend out there looking at renting out one of those cabin places... We will keep everyone updated on specifics!!

Not that I have been around much (I have reasons), but I hope you all have a wonderful time!! I won't be able to attend, my son is due around that time and I would be pushing it. That's another reason I won't do EP either, that place scares me. LC is bad enough with it's drivers. You all just be safe and have fun, do this a lot for me though!!!
Mysteek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:17 PM   #2911
Madness11
086YN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteek View Post
Not that I have been around much (I have reasons), but I hope you all have a wonderful time!! I won't be able to attend, my son is due around that time and I would be pushing it. That's another reason I won't do EP either, that place scares me. LC is bad enough with it's drivers. You all just be safe and have fun, do this a lot for me though!!!

Why is that?
Old 12-14-2011, 04:19 PM   #2912
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness11 View Post
Why is that?
Why is what?? Me not being around. I'm prego and during my first months I was sick ALL THE TIME. So I stayed home and didn't go anywhere or do anything. I was exhausted everyday all day. I have gotten some of that energy back, but the hubby worries about me driving just from home to work much less in EP.
Mysteek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001