Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 09:39 PM   #15
sykb47l

Drives: 73' VW Bug
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange10s.c. View Post
first off i never sold you an "incomplete " bumper on purpose. I told you from day one that ACS has no concrete time frame on when the T2 splitter will be done. Any time lines after that were being relayed from what information i was given from ACS. The bumper was delivered to you EXACTLY how you wanted it painted. I cannot help that the splitter is not ready yet. If i was making it it would be. I cannot take the bumper back just because the splitter is not ready. I have not EVER sold anyone a part that i knew i wouldn't have OR try to steal money from someone on parts i cannot get. I would not still be in business for 22 yrs doing that. Like i have told you before if you want the money back for the splitter i have no prob. giving it to you.

This is not true. At NO time did you offer the info that the splitter was not available until after I had received the bumper. I then asked where the splitter was and if i was receiving it separately. You told me there was no concrete time after I was STUCK with this incomplete set. The proof is in you own post and trust me I still have every single PM that we exchanged.

PM About the Splitter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange10s.c.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykb47l
Will the splitter be arriving separately? Its not in the box or attached to the bumper.

Please let me know as im supposed to go to the body shop wednesday.

Thanks,

Peter

Yes you will be getting it seperate. They are running behind on having them ready and i thought they were going to be ready by now. All my customers are going to be getting some of the first one's when they are available. Thanks Gary
Yet this info was offered upfront? Negative.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:01 PM   #16
WiccaJew

Drives: Black & Blue 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykb47l View Post
This is not true. At NO time did you offer the info that the splitter was not available until after I had received the bumper. I then asked where the splitter was and if i was receiving it separately. You told me there was no concrete time after I was STUCK with this incomplete set. The proof is in you own post and trust me I still have every single PM that we exchanged.

PM About the Splitter:

Yet this info was offered upfront? Negative.
Ouch man good luck with getting this all straightened out

ARH 1 7/8 headers, ARH 3" XPIPE, MBRP 3" Catback
Old 11-29-2010, 11:41 PM   #17
R.I.P. HEMI

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Thumbs down

Sorry to hear this hope u can get this worked out.I had some problems with gary also with a heritage grill that he painted for me that didnt match that he insisted that it did and had an attitude because i called him on it. I ended up just letting it go because i was crunched for time and didnt have anymore time to deal with this so i just bought another one and had it done correctly.Good luck with this hopefully gary will man up and make it good.I know he will never see anymore business from me and if he rips you off for that much money maybe you should go about it another way.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:11 AM   #18
ChriSS84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS
Interesting......
Old 11-30-2010, 07:10 AM   #19
y2k king

Drives: 2011 ss camaro
sorry you're havin problems, but my cgm heritage grill was a perfect match to the car.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:26 PM   #20
SEXYRED808
Account Suspended

Drives: yellow RS/SS
I ORDERED A T2 BUMPER, SPLITTER, L.E.D. STRIPS, AND SLP HOOD FROM GARY NOT TOO LONG AGO. WAS THERE A LITTLE TIME DELAY, YES BUT OVERALL I'M STILL SATISFIED WITH THE OUTCOME. I AM A LITTLE DISSAPOINTED AS WELL FOR STILL NOT HAVING MY FRONT SPLITTER YET, AND WASN'T INFORMED AHEAD OF TIME THAT THEY WERE ON BACK ORDER, AND YES I WANT MY CAR COMPLETE, BUT THERE HAS TO BE AT LEAST A LITTLE LE-WAY. I ALSO CONTACTED ACS, IN GARY'S DEFENSE, AND THE OWNER TOLD ME DIRECTLY THAT "THEY ARE" STILL REVISING THE NEW MOUNTING SOLUTIONS FOR THE T2 SPLITTER, BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW THERE ARE NO DEFINATE ETA'S. AM I STILL FRUSTRATED, ABSOLUTELY, BUT ITS NOT GARY'S FAULT, ACS JUMPED THE GUN WHEN RELEASING THESE BUMPERS AND SPLITTERS AND ARE NOW TRYING TO PLAY CATCH-UP. PERSONALLY, I'D RATHER THEM HAVE A PERFECT MOUNTING SOLUTION FOR THIS SPLITTER BEFORE SENDING IT OUT, BECAUSE IF I PUT THIS ON MY CAR, AND IT FELL OFF, I WOULD BE PISSED.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, WHEN I WENT TO PICK MY CAR UP FROM GARY, ONE OF MY L.E.D. STRIPS BURNT OUT AND WASN'T WORKING, BUT WHEN I GOT THE CAR BACK HOME, I SWAPPED IT OUT WITH ANOTHER SOLUTION AND HAD NO PROBLEM GETTING GARY TO REFUND ME. HE IS UP AND UP, SO CUT HIM A LITTLE SLACK.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:54 PM   #21
sykb47l

Exactly my point. If he was upfront about this I would of gone with a different order.

GARY KNOWS THAT THE SPLITTER IS NOT AVAILABLE.

Yet he charges you for it and tells you to wait. He advertises this as a complete set. Even after I have been very polite and patient I can not wait any longer. And to top it off I told him I wanted to return the bumper for a refund two weeks ago but would wait a little while longer.

I am NOT blaming Gary for the splitter not being available. I am blaming him for selling me something that's not available and not being upfront.

Unacceptable!
Old 11-30-2010, 02:56 PM   #22
SEXYRED808
Account Suspended

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO GET ONTO ACS, NOT GARY
Old 11-30-2010, 02:59 PM   #23
sykb47l

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEXYRED808 View Post
Gary sold this to me not ACS.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:03 PM   #24
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
You must be kidding...

This has gone on way too long... full refund should be in order by now..

This didn't just get posted on a whim...
Old 11-30-2010, 03:04 PM   #25
SEXYRED808
Account Suspended

ACS IS CORRECTING THE MOUNTING NOT GARY
Old 11-30-2010, 04:52 PM   #26
y2k king

Drives: 2011 ss camaro
Quote:
ACS IS CORRECTING THE MOUNTING NOT GARY

have you read any posts about caps?
Old 11-30-2010, 05:00 PM   #27
CleanCutCreations

Drives: 2010 camaro
Tough crowd...Huh Gary? I'll draw their fire as usual and you take cover...

Old 11-30-2010, 05:05 PM   #28
orange10s.c.

Drives: IOM 2SS RS M6 sunroof
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P. HEMI View Post
Sorry to hear this hope u can get this worked out.I had some problems with gary also with a heritage grill that he painted for me that didnt match that he insisted that it did and had an attitude because i called him on it. I ended up just letting it go because i was crunched for time and didnt have anymore time to deal with this so i just bought another one and had it done correctly.Good luck with this hopefully gary will man up and make it good.I know he will never see anymore business from me and if he rips you off for that much money maybe you should go about it another way.
Come on man i never gave you an attitude about the grille you said didnt match. I have painted over 100 of them and NEVER had a prob with ANY not matching. You sent pics. of it installed and it looked perfect. and you said well you cant tell in the pics. I told you to send it back if you were still not happy and you said ok. Well a week or 2 weeks go by then you called again and said there are blemishes in the grille itself from the factory. I again said send it back and i will refund your money and you again said ok i will send it back. This was about a YEAR ago and now for some reason after never hearing from you again it's now an issue. Some people i tell ya !!!

Closed Thread