Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 08-14-2016, 05:25 PM   #43
old motorhead

Drives: Maggie blown LS3 vette
You should be seeing more than 9 to 11psi with the way you're set up. Might want to fix your belt slip before adding additional mods. Boost shouldn't vary 2 psi either....unless you're comparing boost at 10 degrees F vs 100 degrees F. Even then, it probably shouldn't vary 2 psi. Your belt is slipping.
old motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 04:23 PM   #44
sam.u.el

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Rally Yellow w/ blk
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
Give me a call I will be happy to put a quote together for you, I carry everything you need including the Flex fuel sensors.

Ted.
After doing more research on the e85 I'm pretty sold. Sounds great over all! I'll be giving you a call sometime within the next week or so to price it all out.
Quick question until then. I have the ID850 injectors and ZL1 fuel pump with your FPCM. With where I'll be power wise, will I need to upgrade the fuel pump and injectors again or will I be ok with what I have as of right now?
Also, will it be necessary to upgrade the fuel rails?

Appreciate your time and advice!
sam.u.el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 07:35 PM   #45
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.u.el View Post
After doing more research on the e85 I'm pretty sold. Sounds great over all! I'll be giving you a call sometime within the next week or so to price it all out.
Quick question until then. I have the ID850 injectors and ZL1 fuel pump with your FPCM. With where I'll be power wise, will I need to upgrade the fuel pump and injectors again or will I be ok with what I have as of right now?
Also, will it be necessary to upgrade the fuel rails?

Appreciate your time and advice!
I believe what you have may support your original goal but will more than likely be right on the edge.

You will not have any wiggle room to take advantage of moving to E-85.

I will speak with you in detail when you call.

Thank you for your business.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 09:58 PM   #46
sam.u.el

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Rally Yellow w/ blk
So I decided to pull the trigger and ordered the Fore L1 fuel return system, ID1300 injectors, and flex fuel sensors from Ted. I'm really looking forward to where I'll be after its all said in done. I'll keep this thread updated when I have it all dialed in with new numbers after the E85
sam.u.el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 09:07 AM   #47
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.u.el View Post
So I decided to pull the trigger and ordered the Fore L1 fuel return system, ID1300 injectors, and flex fuel sensors from Ted. I'm really looking forward to where I'll be after its all said in done. I'll keep this thread updated when I have it all dialed in with new numbers after the E85
Thank you for your business, any questions during the install don't hesitate to call us.

Looking forward to turning it up.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote