Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 12-25-2012, 03:23 AM   #4999
Forcer

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS
Merry Xmas =) i got colorshift halos for christmas.. GO ME!
Forcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 06:01 AM   #5000
DJH
I.C.E. Member

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS RJT

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Old 12-25-2012, 08:32 AM   #5001
OVERPAR73
2018 Garnet Red ZL1 conve

Drives: 2013 & 2018 ZL1 vert
Merry x-mas

Santa was really nice this year, to bad the Roto-Fab didn't make it in time! Merry x-mas to you all.
Attached Images

Old 12-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #5002
Steve_RS_Camaro
Ain't Scared Racing

Drives: 2015 Summit White Camaro Z28
Marry Christmas everyone.
Steve_RS_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:41 PM   #5003
xtreme2s

Drives: Livernois Motorsports 2010 2SS/RS
Merry Christmas to all. Just back from the family gatherings, and playing around on Camaro sites. On Camaro Z28 com, under the events and cruise section, the NMCA/LSX racing 2013 schedules are posted, and the Camaro in the picture sure looks like HRD WRK Tim's!
xtreme2s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 06:13 PM   #5004
pwrmanpaul66

Drives: 2016 2/SS 6 spd Dual Mode
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and all the family get togethers and all the great food too ! Well hope to see you all soon ! !
Old 12-26-2012, 07:52 AM   #5005
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
Had a great Christmas and am enjoying a rare day-ish off. I have to post this to the forum to gain your opinions: I have been invited to show the Camaro in the indoor show at Monticello in February. This is invitation only and I am honored by the invite. I am, however, not keen on leaving the car in the show hall for two overnights. Plus, I get to babysit the car for two days at the show. So, I am putting this out to the forum: Do I show the car or do I pass on this one? I went to this show one time and the cars were very nicely displayed and the cars were of high quality. I have also heard that getting in and out is a bitch and runs late on Sunday night...so, help me make a decision.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:56 AM   #5006
xtreme2s

Quote:
Originally Posted by toesuf94 View Post
Had a great Christmas and am enjoying a rare day-ish off. I have to post this to the forum to gain your opinions: I have been invited to show the Camaro in the indoor show at Monticello in February. This is invitation only and I am honored by the invite. I am, however, not keen on leaving the car in the show hall for two overnights. Plus, I get to babysit the car for two days at the show. So, I am putting this out to the forum: Do I show the car or do I pass on this one? I went to this show one time and the cars were very nicely displayed and the cars were of high quality. I have also heard that getting in and out is a bitch and runs late on Sunday night...so, help me make a decision.

Great Show! NO WORRIES!!

I have an done it twice with my Camaro's. The second time, I never went to the show during the open hours. All cars are roped off by them after all cars show up. (Set up goes until darn near midnight on the Friday).

Its Fun! Do the show!

Tim S
Old 12-26-2012, 11:03 AM   #5007
xtreme2s

Scott,

A tip for getting out on Sunday. Yes, it a jammed but orderly exit event. The order of the cars that get to leave are based on the display location of your car. So if you want to leave kinda early on Sunday after the show, show up LATE on the Friday set up, which means your car will be placed closer to the garage door. Although it is fun to "hear" some of the race cars drive in.

Early in - is late out at this event

Tim S
Old 12-26-2012, 06:18 PM   #5008
OVERPAR73
2018 Garnet Red ZL1 conve

Drives: 2013 & 2018 ZL1 vert
Finally got my passenger side AAC mirror installed and wired up, now I'm just waiting to receive my courtesy lights from Ofer to install in the door before putting the door all back together. I ran two power wires out to the mirrors because I installed some red Leds on the inside (outer) lip so people will see it from behind, it looks pretty good. I will take a video of everything after I get everything wired up and complete. The Roto-Fab should be here before the end of the week. More work to do this weekend, I'm sure glad my garage is heated!
Old 12-27-2012, 05:49 AM   #5009
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Awesome! Dad and I go to this show every year. A lot of nice clean cars there too. Scott, in my opinion, I think you should do this. Kind of one those rare oppurtunities to be apart of this show. Bring the car out there and I am sure I will see you there.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #5010
xtreme2s

my 67 going to stay at Karl Performance for awhile longer. I've decided to have my 35+ year old LeCarra "thick grip" leather steering wheel re-done. They have a relationship with someone/company that does these.

History: This steering wheel was on my very first car, a 69 Chevelle, which was a junk yard buy. (For you old timers as myself, maybe some might recall Dewey's Auto Salvage in Coralville. Today its a scrap recycle yard, but in the mid to late 70's was a auto parts play ground). Back then, the first "mod" to be cool was Cherry Bomb glass pak's, then 2nd; having a custom steering wheel, and 3rd; for me was a Mr Gasket Shifter, and 4th; the ultimate in suspension performance, Monroe Air shocks (to jack up the rear for that drag look)

Wow, after just as writing this, recalling what I did as a "shade tree mechanic" (and will assume others of my era included) what a long way car modifications have become!
Old 12-27-2012, 08:57 PM   #5011
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
Tim...really cool that you still have them both after all these years

Hrd_wrk...welcome to the twenty first century!

Last edited by toesuf94; 12-27-2012 at 09:19 PM.
toesuf94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:09 PM   #5012
xtreme2s

Quote:
Tim...really cool that you still have them both after all these years

Tim Earl...welcome to the twenty first century!
Scott,

Doing the show? What is the date? Because if I'm in town, I can enclosed trailer you. (I have a convention /meeting late Feb)

Tim