Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-09-2009, 07:56 AM   #2059
haleyd
determined future owner

Drives: 2004 pontiac grand prix gt2
Send a message via AIM to haleyd
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxer56 View Post
Greetings to the ABM Blue Crew from Loch Lommond, Scotland..Could not bring my Camaro , but brought the next best thing! Be back in the states on 8/12...Once the Camaro hits the UK, all hell will break loose!

HEY fixxer! hope you're having a GREAT time! SCOTLAND? um jealous!
haleyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:30 AM   #2060
whitemiket

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS Camaro
Arrived on Friday...

Here is my manual 2SS, received on Friday August 7th:

After it's all said and done, it will look a lot like woodyd1969's and he is RIGHT up the road from me. I would have bought from Randy Marion also, but Hendrick has always treated my family right before, during, and after the sale. I know this might be blasphemy on this site, but his Lexus dealership has the absolute best service department in the country, and no I don't work there. And I have a GM mechanic in my family! I called around NC about a month ago to see if anyone had the ABM in stock, LOL, and City Chevrolet called me back that since we are repeat customers at Hendrick that they had a Soldier that needed to get out of his pre-sale agreement because he was being deployed and the order was exactly what I wanted (tell me how many dealers would let him out of it and give him is $$$ back?). I jumped on it and here I am! Painted ground effects and silver rally stripes on Tuesday. BTW, long time lurker here, thanks for the eye candy everybody. The site really influenced me on my purchase and exactly what I wanted.
whitemiket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #2061
Ant

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT/RS (V6)
Congrats guys, love the pics! That check better be here tomorrow because if I don't get my car on my birthday, I will flip lol!
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #2062
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemiket View Post

After it's all said and done, it will look a lot like woodyd1969's and he is RIGHT up the road from me. I would have bought from Randy Marion also, but Hendrick has always treated my family right before, during, and after the sale. I know this might be blasphemy on this site, but his Lexus dealership has the absolute best service department in the country, and no I don't work there. And I have a GM mechanic in my family! I called around NC about a month ago to see if anyone had the ABM in stock, LOL, and City Chevrolet called me back that since we are repeat customers at Hendrick that they had a Soldier that needed to get out of his pre-sale agreement because he was being deployed and the order was exactly what I wanted (tell me how many dealers would let him out of it and give him is $$$ back?). I jumped on it and here I am! Painted ground effects and silver rally stripes on Tuesday. BTW, long time lurker here, thanks for the eye candy everybody. The site really influenced me on my purchase and exactly what I wanted.
thats a sweet car ya got there! hehe
Old 08-09-2009, 12:52 PM   #2063
sandrr

Drives: rsss on order lotsa other cars
l was asked by Jsinz2010 the post these stripe pics. sandrr...
Attached Images

sandrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:34 PM   #2064
Jsinz2010

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM
Thanks sandrr! So are these painted on or vinyl?
Jsinz2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:23 PM   #2065
MacMulkin
Account Suspended

Drives: 2008 Vette, 2010 Camaro SS
Finally got my stripes on!

I had to wait a few weeks to get time in the paint booth but the wait was worth it. The paint shop here at MacMulkin Chevrolet did the work and did a GREAT job! THANK YOU AL in the Paint Shop. I had the GND FX Painted also.

Ron

MacMulkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:18 PM   #2066
swallace

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
Nightmare,

Looks great! Just what I ordered, except mine will be an automatic. It's sitting in the railyard 200 miles away as of today. I hope to have it before next weekend!

Oh! And I'm getting silver rally stripes, aslo.
swallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #2067
SleepWarz
Banned

Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
Mac you didn't get the rear diffuser put on?
SleepWarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:16 PM   #2068
Chevyman1200

Drives: 2006 Zo6,1967 and 2010 Camaros
So, I was told by my dealer (sounds like I'm a crack addict) that my car would be in on Thursday or Friday. So far nothing. . So to those who may be waiting for black leather interior shots (Haleyd) I'm sorry Maybe it will come in this week.
Attached Images

Last edited by Chevyman1200; 08-09-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Chevyman1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:03 AM   #2069
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMulkin View Post
I had to wait a few weeks to get time in the paint booth but the wait was worth it. The paint shop here at MacMulkin Chevrolet did the work and did a GREAT job! THANK YOU AL in the Paint Shop. I had the GND FX Painted also.

Ron
Hey Ron I see you joined us here in Camaro5, good to see ya!
I don't know if you remember me or not.

For anyone in his are and or beyond who wants to buy a car! This is the man!

Thanks again Ron for all your help through my fiasco here in CA.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:29 AM   #2070
Camaroman_99

Drives: 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Thumbs up

I am really likin them ABM 5th gens!!
Old 08-10-2009, 08:29 AM   #2071
91RS

Drives: 1991 RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyd1969 View Post
Here ya go. maybe
Woody, that right there is THE badest 2010 Camaro I've seen yet. Absolutely perfect my man, thanks for posting. ABM with painted ground affects and the white or silver stipes is absolutelyt SICK looking!
91RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:37 AM   #2072
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemiket View Post

Congrats!! Beautiful car. I am crossing fingers mine makes it here by the weekend. On the train, but who knows!!!

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!