Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-06-2007, 03:25 PM   #1
1bad67camaro
SKREW SALEEN

Drives: 1967 CAMARO
check this out

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DN There is the camaro with out THE CAMO ON IT (photoshopped) it looks preety cool if you scrool down you will see the camaro click on it enjoy
Old 12-06-2007, 03:31 PM   #2
1bad67camaro
SKREW SALEEN

Drives: 1967 CAMARO
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DN
Old 12-06-2007, 04:50 PM   #3
Emher
Pillaging Viking

Drives: Saab 9-5 '99 (Hey it's a GM!)
Send a message via MSN to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher Send a message via Skype™ to Emher
Okay first off, one thing I noticed going down that page: a 5 door Volvo C30? WHY?! It's kinda cool in it's current 3 door version, a 5 door would just completly ruin it!

Anyway, back to the pic. Damn that's pretty....
Old 12-06-2007, 08:15 PM   #4
Mike88

Drives: 94 Camaro, 05 Magnum
Something I just noticed with the Camaroflauge off of the production version in that pic is that the doors are different from the concept. Kinda disapointing, but I never thought they would be leaving those triangular lines at the bottom of the door for production anyway.
Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:26 PM   #5
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
It took a month and a half for that pic to find its way here? Wow, thats pretty bad. Anyhoo, it looks nice, as we all knew. I cant wait to see a real photo of the final production version
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:10 PM   #6
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike88 View Post
Something I just noticed with the Camaroflauge off of the production version in that pic is that the doors are different from the concept. Kinda disapointing, but I never thought they would be leaving those triangular lines at the bottom of the door for production anyway.
I'm not seeing it...what do you mean? And I think the artist who "de-camo-ed" it put in his/her own touches... That handle can't be seen, there's NO way to tell where the door seam actually is, and he/she cut out half of Mr. Welburn's jacket.:p
Attached Images

Old 12-06-2007, 11:12 PM   #7
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
It took a month and a half for that pic to find its way here? Wow, thats pretty bad.
LOL Yeah, I saw that some time ago. I forget if it GMInsideNews or CZ28.com though...
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 12:05 AM   #8
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
I think those triangular things at the bottom of the door are still there. I think it's a great rendition of what it could look like. But, that picture is so difficult to tell that it does look like one had to add their own touch to make it look good. Either way, I'm happy to see it in anothers view. Doesn't look bad at all. I think it's going to look more like the NAIAS picture above than anything else. If they change it too much (which we've already heard it we won't be ablet tell the difference if it drove by - and they didn't give us a speed at that) then the folks who fell in love with the concept will now have to decide if they want something different...

Personally, I love the concept. Take away all of it's lines and it just won't be the same.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 12:24 AM   #9
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
I got a picture that I've been having someone slave away for a few days worth of work and I'll show you my rendition of the car in time. Be warned.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:43 AM   #10
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
I wanna see, I wanna see, I wanna see!!! :p
Old 12-07-2007, 11:50 PM   #11
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I think those triangular things at the bottom of the door are still there. I think it's a great rendition of what it could look like. But, that picture is so difficult to tell that it does look like one had to add their own touch to make it look good. Either way, I'm happy to see it in anothers view. Doesn't look bad at all. I think it's going to look more like the NAIAS picture above than anything else. If they change it too much (which we've already heard it we won't be ablet tell the difference if it drove by - and they didn't give us a speed at that) then the folks who fell in love with the concept will now have to decide if they want something different...

Personally, I love the concept. Take away all of it's lines and it just won't be the same.
+1

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:32 AM   #12
Mike88

Drives: 94 Camaro, 05 Magnum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post

I'm not seeing it...what do you mean? And I think the artist who "de-camo-ed" it put in his/her own touches... That handle can't be seen, there's NO way to tell where the door seam actually is, and he/she cut out half of Mr. Welburn's jacket.:p
I'm not saying they triangular lines at the bottom of the door are gone, I just think they look much less pronounced on the production pic. Maybe its just me.
Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 08:19 AM   #13
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike88 View Post
I'm not saying they triangular lines at the bottom of the door are gone, I just think they look much less pronounced on the production pic. Maybe its just me.
No, I understand what you're saying and can agree it looks a little toned down a bit.

At least in that one pic anyway.
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 09:31 AM   #14
gurulu68

Drives: 68 camaro rs
Anyone notice that the wieldshield on the production camaro is longer than the one on the concept camaro.Look at dragoneye's post #6.