Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 08-10-2015, 08:46 PM   #1
Dlerch18

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
2013 Black on Black 2SS L99 (Need to sell due to health reasons)

As the title says I am unwillingly selling my 2SS. The car has 18,605 miles on it. Has every option except for sunroof. Car is bone stock except for K&N filter and plasma bulbs with switch to make fog lights stay on at night and with the halos on. I need to sell the car quickly due to my wife's health issues. Car has a couple dings and dents on the doors from friendly parkers and a scuff mark on the front passenger fender where someone decided to show me some love with a quick rub. More than likely the scuff will buff out, it didn't dent the fender or anything else up front. Car has been sitting for a couple months due to my wife not being able to drive it, so the pictures of it are rather dirty. I am asking $29,500 OBO. Please no low ballers or joy riders, if you are not serious please do not contact me since I have lots of stuff currently going on. The car is located currently in suburbs of Houston. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the vehicle.

The first few pics show the car as it sits right now, also shows the fog lights. The last few pics show the dings and scuff marks and also the car a couple months back when it was all polished up and clean.

Thanks,

Lerch
Attached Images

Last edited by Dlerch18; 08-10-2015 at 08:47 PM. Reason: vehicle location
Dlerch18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 01:13 PM   #2
shamp21
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 summit white 2SS/RS
Msg sent
shamp21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 01:39 PM   #3