Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 07:39 AM   #43
jbotta

Drives: Camaro ZL1
I will be calling as soon as RX opens, Hope tracy takes care of me, I will keep you all posted, Im sorry for bitching last night i was really mad
Old 06-18-2013, 07:41 AM   #44
GbrilliantQ
¡ʇuɐıןןıɹq

Drives: 2011 Camaro IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbotta View Post
I will be calling as soon as RX opens, Hope tracy takes care of me, I will keep you all posted, Im sorry for bitching last night i was really mad
Good luck, it's understandable after that long wait. I'm positive Tracy will make it right.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:43 AM   #45
jbotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Dan View Post
I imagine that the success and volume is making it tough for the operation they have. Give them a chance to make it right.
Yes dan i will, Im calling them soon
Old 06-18-2013, 07:45 AM   #46
jbotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbabz71 View Post
I received a black straight bracket. Mine is ashen gray (have an SS)

Ryan
Thanks ryan
Old 06-18-2013, 07:49 AM   #47
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Did you order it direct from RX or from JDP? I think the proper one to handle this would be JDP if that is where you purchased. Also, if JDP was the seller, isn't it JDP's fault for sending the wrong bracket?

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
Old 06-18-2013, 07:56 AM   #48
jbotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
That does look pretty bad. Doesn't make sense coming from a shop that has been putting out only top quality products. I'm still waiting on my dual Black can. Order placed 4-26-13. Must of been around the same time you ordered. The reviews and comments on RX products have been outstanding in the past and now all of a sudden another unsatisfied customer. That is a very long wait and that can somehow made it past quality control. Definitely give Tracy a call.
Normagene I ordered mine may 3rd. And yes this is supposed to be top quality. Im calmer today will be calling tracy soon. May 3rd was my birthday and when i opened up the box i could not believe they sent this can out. I love my zl1 and take pride how it looks in and out.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:58 AM   #49
jbotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deke736 View Post
Wow! I had no idea that the wait was so long for these now. I got mine from Ted Jannetty last fall and he recommended the dual valve can instead, so I went that way. Only waited a few days, but it came with the wrong bracket- straight instead of bent. I just bent it myself and you can't even tell it didn't come that way.

I hope you get taken care of, especially after that long of a wait and the subpar quality.
Me to deke, I will post what tracy from rx says.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:03 AM   #50
Modern07
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2019 ZL1 on Order
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbrilliantQ View Post
I love seeing you in every single thread that has something to do with RX and Tracy. Do you get paid to do this?

Why do you love seeing a Camaro5 Sponsor having negative feedback? Why do you love seeing people have a bad experience with anyone here? Why do you feel it necessary to add to it when you haven't owned an RX product or dealt with Tracy as a customer?

That being said. Me personally I have never had a single problem with Tracy or RX.

You're doing the exact same thing though - you're like a company spokesperson for RX - in every negative thread defending Tracy - even the IPF thread

Are you paid by them?

And the part I have bolded - just because they are a paying sponsor does not mean they should be exempt from negative feedback - their business practices alone should mean they don't have anybody that wants to post negative feedback, not that they are simply protected from it because they pay!

I'm glad your experience has been good, that's how it should be - but unfortunately that's not been the case for many others

A quick google search shows that

Last edited by Modern07; 06-18-2013 at 08:15 AM.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:04 AM   #51
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
Did you order it direct from RX or from JDP? I think the proper one to handle this would be JDP if that is where you purchased. Also, if JDP was the seller, isn't it JDP's fault for sending the wrong bracket?

That seems like a really good idea. If I'm the middle man, I'd check to make sure what I'm shipping out thru my company's name is exactly what the customer ordered. I'd do a quick QC, check off the order and out the door. This makes JDP or whomever took the order look equally bad. They should of caught this and stopped it dead in its tracks, sent it back to RX and let them (RX) know its unacceptable. Then call/email the customer and let them know there is/was a small problem and throw in something as an apology, like a company, T-Shirt, that way everyone is HAPPY.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:10 AM   #52
Iron Lung Jimmy

Drives: Iron Lung, Jimmy
Quote:
Don't apologize. I mean, just like you, the FIRST thing I always do whenever I am disappointed in a product is jump on the internet and flame the hell out of the vendor. They deserve it. And contacting them privately first and giving them a chance to make it right is sooooo much less satisfying. Nope, gotta go public... gotta go worldwide. Know why? Because it makes me feel really important. And powerful. Both.

And the best part, the part that I really like, is that even if it was an honest mistake and they make it right my flames are still out there and they'll probably lose some business anyway. Which they deserve for having the temerity to send ME a deficient product.

If only everyone lived their lives mistake free like we do, eh OP?
Old 06-18-2013, 08:11 AM   #53
jbotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD ZL1 View Post
I hate that happened to you buddy. I am ordering the Elite just because of how they did you. I know how pissed off I get when I get crap service/product for my hard earned money. That thing looks like crap, and it took forever for you to get it to boot.

However, on the Elite web site, they dont show anything for the ZL1 at all. Guess Ill call them tomorrow. Hope it doesnt go down the wrong trail with them too.
Yes im sorry i get pissed off. Im better today The can was my b day present from may 3rd, was so happy to open the box , It felt like i got slapped in the face.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:20 AM   #54
jbotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Lung Jimmy View Post
Don't apologize. I mean, just like you, the FIRST thing I always do whenever I am disappointed in a product is jump on the internet and flame the hell out of the vendor. They deserve it. And contacting them privately first and giving them a chance to make it right is sooooo much less satisfying. Nope, gotta go public... gotta go worldwide. Know why? Because it makes me feel really important. And powerful. Both.

And the best part, the part that I really like, is that even if it was an honest mistake and they make it right my flames are still out there and they'll probably lose some business anyway. Which they deserve for having the temerity to send ME a deficient product.

If only everyone lived their lives mistake free like we do, eh OP?
Now if the can came in great shape i would have said on the forum how nice the can looked, I have the box ready to go back, Just hard to believe this can was shipped out in that condition and the wrong bracket, The z is a special car it needs the best of everything
Old 06-18-2013, 08:27 AM   #55
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
May be my teeth talking here, but it's kinda sad how many people take an honest review with pictures as 'flaming.'

A mistake is putting the wrong bracket in. A mistake is leaving something out. A mistake is a typo on a shipping label.

Painting this crap after 7 weeks and still letting it go out the door is just careless, sloppy, and poor attention to detail. Seems to be a pattern here...

And to everyone who says this has only happened 'lately' with RX must not have Google.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-18-2013, 08:33 AM   #56
CanadianZL1#992
ANGRY Z

Drives: 2015 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Yes im sorry i get pissed off. Im better today The can was my b day present from may 3rd, was so happy to open the box , It felt like i got slapped in the face.
Happy belated birthday, mine was may 3 also lol

Closed Thread