Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 02-04-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
DuhKoDuh

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS (Black) L99
Unhappy My AAC scanner will not turn off?

Help please! it will not turn off, transition or anything...

Follow me on Instagram @C7Corvettes
DuhKoDuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:51 PM   #2
Support@OracleLights.com

Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuhKoDuh View Post
Help please! it will not turn off, transition or anything...
Check to make sure the battery in your remote is not weak; you may want to check the battery first.

If the battery fully charged and you have the new IR remote control you must make sure your remote control is facing the scanner "eye" on the end of the scanner in order for it to function.

Lastly, make sure that you have a solid connection on your ground wire. If your ground is loose it may cause these issues you are experiencing.

If you need further assistance please feel fee to give one of our technicians a call on Monday morning at (800) 407-5776.
Support@OracleLights.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:57 PM   #3
DuhKoDuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan@AACstyle.com View Post
Check to make sure the battery in your remote is not weak; you may want to check the battery first.

If the battery fully charged and you have the new IR remote control you must make sure your remote control is facing the scanner "eye" on the end of the scanner in order for it to function.

Lastly, make sure that you have a solid connection on your ground wire. If your ground is loose it may cause these issues you are experiencing.

If you need further assistance please feel fee to give one of our technicians a call on Monday morning at (800) 407-5776.
checked on all of that. heres the story.
-last year i bought colorshift halos. they work flawless with the remote that came with them....
-about in December i bought the dynamic scanner and came with a brownish remote. the brown remote turns on my halos as well. i got to where i got used to using two remotes in a weird way and one day i left my halos and scanner on in the parking lot to show off the awesome display. i come back out from the store and the scanner will not turn off or anything but the scanner remote still works for the halos???? the scanner comes on but thats it, i have to undo it from ground if i want it off....

Old 02-04-2012, 03:01 PM   #4
Support@OracleLights.com

Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuhKoDuh View Post
checked on all of that. heres the story.
-last year i bought colorshift halos. they work flawless with the remote that came with them....
-about in December i bought the dynamic scanner and came with a brownish remote. the brown remote turns on my halos as well. i got to where i got used to using two remotes in a weird way and one day i left my halos and scanner on in the parking lot to show off the awesome display. i come back out from the store and the scanner will not turn off or anything but the scanner remote still works for the halos???? the scanner comes on but thats it, i have to undo it from ground if i want it off....
If you have not spoken to a technician yet I recommend talking to one of them before you send the scanner back for warranty.

The scanner has a one year warranty and if you do need to send it back to be replaced you can find the warranty information here: http://www.automotivelightstore.com/warrantyfaq.aspx
Support@OracleLights.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:02 PM   #5
DuhKoDuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan@AACstyle.com View Post
If you have not spoken to a technician yet I recommend talking to one of them before you send the scanner back for warranty.

The scanner has a one year warranty and if you do need to send it back to be replaced you can find the warranty information here: http://www.automotivelightstore.com/warrantyfaq.aspx
ok, heres a video i just took with my iphone. kinda fuzzy, but it shows how it works....