Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-12-2010, 05:05 PM   #15
jdeshler

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwkss View Post
A bullet would have been to easy on this F--K!! Let him do hard time in Prison.
I agree, but unfortunately, there is no such thing as "hard time" in prison anymore thanks to the Human Rights activists...
jdeshler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:07 PM   #16
Blakout

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS NPP
Shooting him would have been doing him a favor, killing him in a quick death. I'd rather see him suffer for the rest of his life.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:14 PM   #17
PHEOX

Drives: '06 Jeep Wrangler
If only they could make an exception with this guy to bring back the electric chair. Hope he enjoys the showers in prison.
PHEOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:17 PM   #18
Lbness

Drives: 2010 ss M6 Aqua Blue
Send a message via AIM to Lbness
Oh they will have a good time in Jail, I am sad that the car had him in it ...
Make your girls happy too
http://www.lisafreede.com/http://www...s/thumbsup.gif
Lbness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:46 AM   #19
navmaxlp

Drives: Not a Camaro :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdeshler View Post
I agree, but unfortunately, there is no such thing as "hard time" in prison anymore thanks to the Human Rights activists...
Ummm they can't stop the real atrocities that occur in prison. If the guards can't stop it I don't think the tree hugging, peace minded liberals can. This guys gonna get some Karma payments quick, fast and in a hurry. Inmates HATE crimes against kids.
navmaxlp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:16 AM   #20
35th02ss

Drives: 02 SS
This guy just needs to be put in a cell with someone thats 6'6" and 350lbs.......
35th02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:42 AM   #21
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
How the hell did that piece of CRAP afford a 2SS/RS Transformers edition?

I honestly HOPE he dies slowly and painfully for what he did. They should handcuff him and lock him in a room with the kid's mother - provide her with anything she wants to use to make this lowlife pay for what he did.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:03 AM   #22
avt12882

Drives: 2010 camaro ss1 inferno orange
If the car wasn't used in the crime it should go back to the owner if it's not the suspect , if the suspect is the owner it should go back to the bank if it's not paid off. if the car is paid off then the police dept. just got a new car to use on the road.
avt12882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:27 AM   #23
jcamere94z28

Drives: None
he needs to die....

oh and that was a lame car chase... oh well.
jcamere94z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:57 AM   #24
2KWIK4U

Drives: 1969 Camaro and 2014 Camaro vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by toesuf94 View Post
How the hell did that piece of CRAP afford a 2SS/RS Transformers edition?

I honestly HOPE he dies slowly and painfully for what he did. They should handcuff him and lock him in a room with the kid's mother - provide her with anything she wants to use to make this lowlife pay for what he did.

Not sure how he got it but he is probably behind on payments too.

So terrible about the kids, he will pay for what he did I hope!

Danny

" I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" -John Wayne "The Shootist"
2KWIK4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:28 AM   #25
Kycamaross
RED JEWEL inthe BLUEGRASS

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS/RS, 01 S-10 Xtreme
This piece of crap commited his crime in Southeastern Indiana. The BOLO was put out on his camaro. (not hard to miss) Anyway, our sheriff's dept spotted it on the interstate here in Northern Kentucky. Initiated the traffic stop. He got off the interstate on a surface road called Dixie Hwy. (US 25) heading north towards Cincinnati. The first attempt at stop sticks, he swerves toward the officer earning him an attempted murder charge her in Ky. Anyway, the pursuit continues for a good clip until another attempt at stop sticks. This time successful, however he continues on shredded rim (you can see that in video) finally he gets out of the car letting it roll into a tree and tried to be Mr. Bada$$. The news only shows small clips of the pursuit. The entire cruiser cam video is much better, because there is audio involved. The only amusing thing in this entire situation is his stiffening up when the tazer is deployed and he hits the ground hard. He suffered a concussion, transported to University of Cincinnati Hospital. He was extradited back to Indiana per an agreement with Kentucky to face the more serious murder charges. After that he will face the attempted murder of a Police Officer charge, which is of course mear fodder. and then sent back to Indiana for his punishment!!
Kycamaross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:15 AM   #26
navmaxlp

Drives: Not a Camaro :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kycamaross View Post
This piece of crap commited his crime in Southeastern Indiana. The BOLO was put out on his camaro. (not hard to miss) Anyway, our sheriff's dept spotted it on the interstate here in Northern Kentucky. Initiated the traffic stop. He got off the interstate on a surface road called Dixie Hwy. (US 25) heading north towards Cincinnati. The first attempt at stop sticks, he swerves toward the officer earning him an attempted murder charge her in Ky. Anyway, the pursuit continues for a good clip until another attempt at stop sticks. This time successful, however he continues on shredded rim (you can see that in video) finally he gets out of the car letting it roll into a tree and tried to be Mr. Bada$$. The news only shows small clips of the pursuit. The entire cruiser cam video is much better, because there is audio involved. The only amusing thing in this entire situation is his stiffening up when the tazer is deployed and he hits the ground hard. He suffered a concussion, transported to University of Cincinnati Hospital. He was extradited back to Indiana per an agreement with Kentucky to face the more serious murder charges. After that he will face the attempted murder of a Police Officer charge, which is of course mear fodder. and then sent back to Indiana for his punishment!!
I take it you're an officer and if so, thanks very much! Either way, thanks for the info. Anywhere we can catch the dash cam video?
navmaxlp is offline   Reply With Quote