Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 03-08-2010, 10:28 PM   #43
Katts-SS
Katt

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Where did everyone go? HELLO..................? Central Ky Camaro People?
Is it a go for the last Sunday in month @ Rafferty"s in E-town?
Katts-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:09 AM   #44
dirtydogg

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katts-SS View Post
Where did everyone go? HELLO..................? Central Ky Camaro People?
Is it a go for the last Sunday in month @ Rafferty"s in E-town?
go to the social groups part http://www.camaro5.com/forums/group.php?groupid=120 this is where all of the info is.
we are going to meet on saturday, march 27 @ Rafferty's in Etown @ 1:00pm if it rains then on sunday around 2:00pm
dirtydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:24 AM   #45
turleylox

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro
Sorry guys, I hadn't been checking on this post. I thought everyone knew the info was on the social group site so my appologies. dirtydogg, thanks for picking up my slack, I appreciate it. Please check out our site, we already have 26 members for the club in just a few weeks. I have been busy with work and when i get in late i'm just to tired to get on line. I will however e-mail everyone that has sent me their e-mail address the date and time for the meeting. See you guys and gals there.
turleylox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:58 AM   #46
StrangeMan

Drives: 2SS SIM/Blk
Send a message via Yahoo to StrangeMan
totally forgot about the social group too
Old 03-09-2010, 04:25 PM   #47
Camaro54

Drives: Camaro SS2/RS orange/black stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by FANTA-Z View Post
Where do you live in Louisville? I live right by the Jefferson Mall and wouldnt mind meeting up before heading down there.
I live over near Middletown. Give me a call if you'd like. 664-4332 cell
Camaro54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:27 PM   #48
Camaro54

Quote:
Originally Posted by FANTA-Z View Post
Sounds good to me. If we want to take the scenic route we can take the trip down Dixie Hwy.

I think I'll pass on the Dixie Hwy. route.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:39 PM   #49
captain5706

Drives: 2011 Silverado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro54 View Post
I live over near Middletown. Give me a call if you'd like. 664-4332 cell
I work in Anchorage, I'm in the area all the time. If you are riding by the firehouse there stop by and say hey.
captain5706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:33 PM   #50
Camaro.4.Ever

Drives: 2LT RJT Silver Stripes
Hello all you fellow Kentucky Camaro owners. I was wondering if you would be willing to adopt a new member into your wonderful club? I live in Danville and as you can see I have a 2LT RJT and out of all the Camaro's I have ever had (and there have been plenty) this one is my fav. Anyhow just reading through this post excites me thinking about maybe meeting up with some other G5 Camaro owners and of course drawing attention when people see several of us together. lol

So I will pm Turleylox as it says and see if I can be a part of your wonderful club.

Thanks.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:05 PM   #51
Hired Gun
Wild Man

Drives: 2010 Camaro
I am in Northern Kentucky. I would love to meet up. I also come to Louisville about once per month to hang out and relax at the Holiday Inn Express for some R and R.
2010 Camaro Black with White Stripes, Jannetty Racing Roto-Fab CAI, VMAX Ported Throttle Body, Long Tube Headers, GMPP Axel Back, Emblem Pros Custom "VOODOO" Under hood Bow tie, Chrome Gill Inserts, HUD plate, Sparks Performance White SS front and rear Plate MPD-1 Spoiler
Hired Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:23 PM   #52
LewiSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro IOM/White Stripe
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeMan View Post
The Frankfort branch of CKCC met today (dirtydogg and I) and our meeting made several important affirmations.

1) Beef O Brady's boneless hot wings are delicious
2) Camaro lovers also love motorcycles
3) dirtydogg's ground effects package looks fantastic

(meeting adjourned)
How do I go about joining this Frankfort branch? Haha I work for Codell, building the courthouse in Frankfort!
ARH 1-7/8" Longtubes w/cats, Borla ATAK catback, CAI Inc intake, RX inferno orange ported throttle body, RX inferno orange catch can, Hurst Shifter, JDP Motorsports heater hoses and fuel line, PFadt strut tower brace, PFadt lowering springs, PFadt Tie Rods, PFadt Trailing Arms, PFadt end links, Custom Painted interior pieces.
LewiSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:08 PM   #53
The SwiftChancelor

Drives: SGM, 2011 2SS/RS, L99
I'm here at the home of the Somernites Cruise. I'd like to meet up with fellow camaro5 owners. Talk about mods and what not. Just got mine a few months back. Started with a K&N CAI and plan to get a Predator chip next week. Then plans to get a Borla Atak w/x-pipe when I get the funds to do so. Start with the cheaper parts first.
The SwiftChancelor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:25 PM   #54
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Hello The SwiftChancelor. We would love to have you join us for any of our events. First join our club! Go to the to top of the page & click on community then social groups. Locate Central Kentucky Camaro Club & join. I am the event planner for both CKCC and Music City Camaro Club. We have a cruise of Natchez Trace this weekend & a drag race & social event on next weekend. Some folks are also going up to Indianapolis for the LS Fest. Once you join, you can click on your name at the top of the page beside Welcome & it will take you to your page inluding your clubs/social groups. Check club therads frequently for events, to make suggestions, comment or ask questions. If you want to be on the club e-mail list semd me a PM with your real name, e-mail address, city of residence & a cell phone#. I am also sending you a friend request. Feel free fo PM me if you have any questions.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:14 PM   #55
GnyaTek

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS Vert
From the first meeting of 2012 ... Jan 29, 2012 at Tumbleweeds in Louisville, KY ...

I have some other shots available, so if any of ya want any of the raw photos let me know and I can see about e-mailing the shots (though they are quite large files).

Was great seeing y'all! Nice to see some new faces as well as getting to catch up with some of the old hands!

Sparky: where is the vids!?!?
GnyaTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:31 PM   #56
Camaro54

Nice pictures Andy. Thanks for sharing.
2010/2SS/RS/6L80E/Mast built LS3 416 Stroker/Black Lable Heads/Blower Cam/Jannetty Tuned/ 685rwhp/635tq/KookHeaders/3"exhaust/Magnaflows/Whipple Blower/10lbs bst/Duel pumps/85lb inj/2 gauge pillar/CAI/RX catch can/Vmax ported TB/Lexani LX15s/Pedders sub F bushings inserts/Pedders sport extreme coilovers/ZL1 sway bars/Hotchkis strut tower brace/Hawk brake pads/stainless steel brake lines/CTV front calibers/slotted rotors 15"/1 pc drive shaft & loop/hidden radar-laser detect/rear louvers/terminator hood/ SS mats/black outs/Bowties/GM GFX kit/blade spoiler/deading matting/wolf art/