Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 02-15-2011, 07:38 PM   #2255
AZSS6SPD

Drives: 2010 1SS (HIS&HERS)
Tucson Group/AZ All generation polos

The guy that embroidered my shirts is more than willing to make us some shirts. I bought my polo shirts and took them to him. I wore my polos to get togethers at the Diner and Mercy Hospital car show. I told him what I wanted and "presto." Here is my suggestion:

TONY
AZSS6SPD
TUCSON GROUP
AZ ALL GENS
CAMARO5.COM

or

MARIA
AZBLUDIMN
CAMARO5.COM
Somebody posted a thread where it would be nice for us to identify each other. What do you guys think?
AZSS6SPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:59 PM   #2256
kinyonZ28

Drives: 99 z28 ls1 m6
sweet and we'll have our 1%ers too,lol
kinyonZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:18 PM   #2257
ACE Custom Steering

Drives: Camaro
ACE Custom Steering in Tucson

We will be in Tucson this weekend supporting on of the race events we sponsor. Let us know if there will be any meets so we can show 5th Gen owners our steering wheel
ACE Custom Steering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:44 AM   #2258
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10 HBM
Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
Check out the first page of this thread, there is a car show at the Foothills Mall this Saturday. Most of will be in Phoenix that day for our clubs BBQ.
2017 Hyper Blue Metallic ZL1 A10/CF Hood Insert/PDR/NAV MODS: Rotofab CAI/V-MAX CNC Ported Throttle Body/Clear Bra/LED Reverse Light/Rock Guards/Lift Pads/Darkened Tail Lights/Ghost-Tinted LED Side Markers/Darkened 3rd Brake Light
FLYNNZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:08 AM   #2259
copper3000
Troy

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by armysig View Post
Here you go guys.
Awesome video Will! You'll have to show me how you did next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinyonZ28 View Post
what up all i met some of you today. thanks for the invite to the club.
It was great meeting you too! See you soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40years View Post
Happy Valentines day everybody. My wife gave me my best present EVER. The go ahead to pull the trigger on a ZL1. I'm so excited. Going to Watson today after work to talk to my salesman.
Myra is so cool!! You lucky bum.
copper3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:31 PM   #2260
jasycz28
J.Sick

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE Custom Steering View Post
We will be in Tucson this weekend supporting on of the race events we sponsor. Let us know if there will be any meets so we can show 5th Gen owners our steering wheel
What event? The Import Faceoff?
Old 02-17-2011, 12:16 PM   #2261
skraemer

Drives: 96 Silverado, 2011 2LT M6 RS IBM
Quick question guys. Which dealership do you guys prefer to get work done at? Some idiot broke into my house while I was on vacation and stole a POS TV and one of my keys. Makes me think maybe they were looking specifically for the key. Now I need to get my week old camaro rekeyed . My dad has had good luck at O'rielly bringing in his truck for maintenance and warranty work.

For the time being she's hiding in the foothills at my parents place until this is resolved. I missed driving her so much I went for an hour cruise around town.
skraemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:05 PM   #2262
jasycz28
J.Sick

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by skraemer View Post
Quick question guys. Which dealership do you guys prefer to get work done at? Some idiot broke into my house while I was on vacation and stole a POS TV and one of my keys. Makes me think maybe they were looking specifically for the key. Now I need to get my week old camaro rekeyed . My dad has had good luck at O'rielly bringing in his truck for maintenance and warranty work.

For the time being she's hiding in the foothills at my parents place until this is resolved. I missed driving her so much I went for an hour cruise around town.
I think O'Rielly is hit and miss. I use them only because I am in Rita Ranch. If I lived closer I would use Watson. Everyone seems to love Watson.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:17 PM   #2263
40years

Drives: 2016 CAMARO 1SS Hyper Blue Met.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skraemer View Post

Go to Watson, they have the best service department of the two. Ask for Robert or Ziv. Sorry to hear about your bad luck.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:25 PM   #2264
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10 HBM
Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
Watson, hands down for service, I know from first hand experience. Like Glen said, see Ziv. Watson's parts department is the worst (it really sucks, my dead Grandpa could do better), so just deal with Ziv about anything even parts. O'Really's parts department is friendly, knowledgeable, and has tons of stuff to buy, Watson is the polar opposite of that.
2017 Hyper Blue Metallic ZL1 A10/CF Hood Insert/PDR/NAV MODS: Rotofab CAI/V-MAX CNC Ported Throttle Body/Clear Bra/LED Reverse Light/Rock Guards/Lift Pads/Darkened Tail Lights/Ghost-Tinted LED Side Markers/Darkened 3rd Brake Light
FLYNNZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:57 AM   #2265
armysig
Catch me if you can

Drives: 2012 IOM ZL-1
ZL1 here I come!

Well, I am officially the first person in Sierra Vista to request to be put on the list for the ZL1. (No money down yet though).
I went to the local dealership, talked to the sales manager and after a few minutes he and the owner of the dealership said that I could be the first one. The owner did say this was going to create a few waves with his long time clients, but since I have purchased 4 cars from them in the last 5 years, considers me a loyal customer.
So once GM gives the go ahead to place orders, I'll be at the dealership that day with my check list and wait for my confermation of the order.

(If you're wondering about Texas, well the government has a country wide hiring freeze, so this could take a while... Bastards... , hehe you guys have me for a while longer. )
armysig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:34 AM   #2266
40years

Quote:
Originally Posted by armysig View Post
Well, I am officially the first person in Sierra Vista to request to be put on the list for the ZL1. (No money down yet though).
I went to the local dealership, talked to the sales manager and after a few minutes he and the owner of the dealership said that I could be the first one. The owner did say this was going to create a few waves with his long time clients, but since I have purchased 4 cars from them in the last 5 years, considers me a loyal customer.
So once GM gives the go ahead to place orders, I'll be at the dealership that day with my check list and wait for my confermation of the order.

(If you're wondering about Texas, well the government has a country wide hiring freeze, so this could take a while... Bastards... , hehe you guys have me for a while longer. )

Will, I did the same thing at Watson earlier in the week. It's going to be a long year.

Glad we have to "put up" with you guys for a little while longer.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:08 PM   #2267
40years

Ok gang, we need to make a decision rather quickly. Phoenix TV channels are predicting a 90% chance of rain tomorrow with up to 3/4" possible. Wind at 10-20 miles an hour with gusts from 30-35 miles an hour. Do we go or not?
Old 02-18-2011, 02:48 PM   #2268
Transformed
Roxy

Drives: 2012 Red Camaro 2SS RS
Just got in from detailing the last few hours and ran to the computer to ask the same question. UGH - thinking we should just cancel? Isn't going to be much fun in the wind and rain. I see on the All Gens page people are asking if the whole thing will be cancelled - no official reply as of 1:45 pm.

Well, going to bake some cookies in the event we do decide to go - and if we don't, I stare at my pretty car (safely in the garage of course) and eat my cookies!
Transformed is offline   Reply With Quote