Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-14-2011, 02:11 AM   #99
Mr.Ex

Drives: ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by urr2slo View Post
Not to hate but, after seeing this car in person, it's a bad wrap on a victory red SS, not a pro job at all, everything mod on the car is half ass-ed, and the owner was a cheap ass towel head who could hardly speak English. After a brief conversation with the owner I just walked away and said a prayer for this poor car. I don't normally hate, I believe to each his own but this car is really bad, it looks better in the pics. It's ashame someone would do this to a Camaro.

I wont say anything about u, i will just consider you as a old con-man hater .

Last edited by Mr.Ex; 07-14-2011 at 03:01 AM.
Mr.Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:30 AM   #100
urr2slo

Drives: 2010 2ss ss/rs abm, 2016 2ss/rs hbm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ex View Post
I wont say anything about u, i will just consider you as a old con-man hater .
Like I stated, I normally dont hate but this poor car is so butchered up, not just the wrap and the owner was just so stuck on stupid, , things were cut and spliced and not wrapped and tucked away, just hanging there, I mean this car was bad and when I asked him what he had planned, why he had not cleaned up his install, he said it was done, I can for see a lot of issues in the future.
He was clueless to good taste, and I know that this is subjective, but he was oblivious to good quality workmanship and quality parts, I have yet to see a 5th gen even close to that bad, and I have seen a lot of 5th gen's. He was the "My friend you do for me at a good deal" type, total cheapest price shopper, and it showed, and his english was horrible, I had to ask 5 times and point to what we were talking about to understand what he meant.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:34 AM   #101
Adician

Drives: Black 2011 1ssrs
Quote:
Like I stated, I normally dont hate but this poor car is so butchered up, not just the wrap and the owner was just so stuck on stupid, , things were cut and spliced and not wrapped and tucked away, just hanging there, I mean this car was bad and when I asked him what he had planned, why he had not cleaned up his install, he said it was done, I can for see a lot of issues in the future.
He was clueless to good taste, and I know that this is subjective, but he was oblivious to good quality workmanship and quality parts, I have yet to see a 5th gen even close to that bad, and I have seen a lot of 5th gen's. He was the "My friend you do for me at a good deal" type, total cheapest price shopper, and it showed, and his english was horrible, I had to ask 5 times and point to what we were talking about to understand what he meant.

.... That IS the owner.
Adician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:42 AM   #102
urr2slo

Drives: 2010 2ss ss/rs abm, 2016 2ss/rs hbm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adician View Post
.... That IS the owner.
I know, I just feel real bad for the car. I love these cars. there should be a law against Camaro abuse like this. It's almost as bad as animal abuse.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:45 AM   #103
Camaro45thAE

Drives: '91 GMC Syclone & '12 Camaro 45TH
Funny... my buddy out in Cali who knows Im getting ready to get a Camaro thought it would be funny to send me this pic. Looks like its the same ride.

Didnt read the whole thread here, but apparently its been bashed on the front passenger side as well around the sidemarker/bumper when he took the pic.
Attached Images

GMC Syclone #237
2012 Camaro 2LT Anniversary Edition
Order No. PTXV9B
8.31.2011 - Born! TPW 8/29
HowTune- DIY Automotive Network
Camaro45thAE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:58 PM   #104
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
It looks like bubblegum in that picture

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:19 PM   #105
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
At least it's still a Camaro...I'd go ahead and talk some ish if it was a Rustang
Old 07-15-2011, 12:26 AM   #106
Mr.Ex

Drives: ss
Quote:

why are u mad ? cuz i didnt let u to install side skirts for 300$

does that worth a 300 $ ? http://www.mediafire.com/?gq2clr5i4jq4ikj

I got it for 120$ on another place . and all what u have said are lies !!

that is a pic for that car before it got wrapped . eveything is cheap here right .

so if u dont like the car go knock ur head in the closest wall . cuz first i like and every day a get like 20 pics and all postive comments .
Mr.Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:05 AM   #107
michschi

Drives: 2007 Shelby GT/2003 Mach 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantone2 View Post
At least it's still a Camaro...I'd go ahead and talk some ish if it was a Rustang
*sigh* LOL
Old 07-15-2011, 01:35 AM   #108
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Ur2slo, your comments are extremely harsh man. He paid for his car and he can do whatever he wants to it. I understand your passion for the Camaro, but your stepping out of line with your remarks. No need for the racist remarks

The purple isnt my cup of tea, but its definitly unique. X
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:36 AM   #109
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by michschi View Post
*sigh* LOL
lol you know about them. Sweet Stang though! Love it, brother has an 05!
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:43 AM   #110
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
OH my...
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:07 AM   #111
Shock Em

Drives: '15 AGM 2SS/RS, '12 ZX6R
Im just amazed at all the people who can't read or comprehend...
Shock Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:28 PM   #112
Brangeta

Drives: '95 Z28 and '02 SS 35thLE
I kinda like it. It matches this matte purple Lamborghini Murcielago SV in the middle east. I think the Lambo pulls off the color better though. Then again, I probably only think this because I'm not in love with the looks of the 5th gen...

Member of the Camaro5 - DFW Group
Brangeta is offline   Reply With Quote