Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 01-09-2013, 09:59 AM   #2129
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
Dyno Day info:
The cost is $60 per car for three runs with no air/fuel monitoring and $70 per car with air/fuel monitoring. We would need a minimum of 10 cars. It would be at "The Shop" here in Lincoln. He tells me Dyno days are fun as hell, so expect a good time.
Let me know if anybody is interested. Beverages are on me!

Last edited by rmpackers; 01-09-2013 at 10:24 AM.
rmpackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:43 PM   #2130
Forcer

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS
Well here it is, just got my colorshift halos in the car finnally... i love them, they are sweet, cant wait for winter to be over for car shows ^^

Forcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:48 AM   #2131
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
1. Love the halos.

2. Definitely in for a dyno day !
3. summit doesnt have a hair on his .....if he doesnt bring his machine to the dyno. LOL
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:47 PM   #2132
=Stephens=

Drives: 2011 LS
So are we all down for the RED and WHITE game again this year? Hopefully we won't have any tornados. I'm planning to come down. I don't know if I will go to the game or not.
=Stephens= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:36 PM   #2133
phntmss

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
If its a go for meeting up like last year before the Red White game ill defiantly be there for sure.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:37 AM   #2134
charleSS

Drives: 2012 1SS/RS 6m IBM Baby!
Can't wait till it warms up and we get a big rain to wash all the gravel off the streets! But till then anyone have a recommendation for a cold intake installer? Lincoln NE? It seems fairly straight forward but i don't want to mess with it and rather have a pro whose don't a few, to pop it out. thanx!
Old 01-20-2013, 01:53 PM   #2135
Bildo

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleSS View Post
Can't wait till it warms up and we get a big rain to wash all the gravel off the streets! But till then anyone have a recommendation for a cold intake installer? Lincoln NE? It seems fairly straight forward but i don't want to mess with it and rather have a pro whose don't a few, to pop it out. thanx!

It really is straight foward, save yourself some cash and do it yourself, really really hard to mess up. Plenty of youtube videos and DIY picture threads around to show you how to do it without paying someone 60 bucks.
Bildo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #2136
summitss/rsls3

Drives: summit white/IOM ss/rs ls3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownSS View Post
1. Love the halos.

2. Definitely in for a dyno day !
3. summit doesnt have a hair on his .....if he doesnt bring his machine to the dyno. LOL

do you want it with or without the bottle?
2010 Summit White w/IOM stripes SS/RS LS3, Pfadt spings, Richmond 4.11 gears, GTO clutch reservoir mod.,MGW shifter with retro handle, TSW Nurgurgring wheels, Nitto NT05R 315/35R20 on rear, Kooks 1 7/8 LT's no cats, Stainless works retro chambered catback, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Texas Speed UD pulley, LG G6x3 cam, PRC dual valvesprings w/titanium seats and retainers, Texas Speed 7.4" hardened push rods, Lethal Ported Fast LSXr 102, Ported stock TB, RX catchcan. Tuned by Dan at Dynosport in Lincoln, NE 483RWHP/442RWTQ SAE corrected.
summitss/rsls3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:40 AM   #2137
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
Quote:
The hubby and I did mine, easy peezy. Come on over and we can help.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:09 PM   #2138
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by summitss/rsls3 View Post
do you want it with or without the bottle?
bring it all......i can even help you off with a push start if that helps! LOL
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:42 PM   #2139
summitss/rsls3

Drives: summit white/IOM ss/rs ls3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownSS View Post
bring it all......i can even help you off with a push start if that helps! LOL

I may need that push start! To be truthful i havent had the ambition to even install the kit yet. Something about every car on the street being bone stock hasnt given me reason to yet. Hope to see you all there! Keep us informed.

PS- Tony when we gonna make that car of yours sound like it has a pair
2010 Summit White w/IOM stripes SS/RS LS3, Pfadt spings, Richmond 4.11 gears, GTO clutch reservoir mod.,MGW shifter with retro handle, TSW Nurgurgring wheels, Nitto NT05R 315/35R20 on rear, Kooks 1 7/8 LT's no cats, Stainless works retro chambered catback, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Texas Speed UD pulley, LG G6x3 cam, PRC dual valvesprings w/titanium seats and retainers, Texas Speed 7.4" hardened push rods, Lethal Ported Fast LSXr 102, Ported stock TB, RX catchcan. Tuned by Dan at Dynosport in Lincoln, NE 483RWHP/442RWTQ SAE corrected.
summitss/rsls3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:45 PM   #2140
nebchevy

Drives: 2011 2SS SGM Camaro
Quote:
You can do the install its easy and if you have questions let us know and we can help. hell if you want i will give ya my # and you can call or i can come help ya. I have the CAI Intake, JRE Scoop, RetroFab washer bottle relocation kit. I dont know if you want to do the scoop and such but i will say getting that scoop and water bottle out of the way helps TONS... IMO...
nebchevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:00 PM   #2141
pony

Drives: 2011 2SS Convert; Color RJT
I'd like to see another day for the annual meet, ONLY because I'll be heading west (far west) for vacation on the 6th. I know we talked about invading a small car show later in the spring. A dyno day would also be fun!! Keep us informed Renee
pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:34 PM   #2142
Forcer

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS
Possibly downgrading to some 20" wheels/tires, if anyone has a set of some of their stock wheels they might wana sell me some tires let me know = p
Forcer is offline   Reply With Quote