Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 01-05-2010, 10:06 PM   #71
Scheil

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM w\ Silver Stripes
Matt from Montgomery, I'm new and still trying to figure this place out, glad I found ya'll
Scheil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #72
cam5
War Eagle

Drives: 2010 2ss cyber gray
Jeremy from Eufaula! i guess im the third one from eufaula on the site. maybe farther down the list. but im always down for cruising! and boozing! not at the same time.
cam5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:09 PM   #73
Bama_SIM_Cam
QuickSilver

Drives: LS SIM Stick
Hi Everyone - Oneonta here. V6 on order (since Nov. 7) - supposed to go into production Monday. Fingers crossed. I normally root for Auburn but I have to be a homer and pull for the Tide in the NC game tomorrow. I just won't admit that to the Tide fans I work with :-).

Bama_SIM_Cam ~ Oneonta, Alabama
Bama_SIM_Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:34 PM   #74
dirtdog67
Menehune

Drives: Currently: 2010 Camaro
Any true Auburn fan would NOT cheer for UAT; I know that because I've lived here all my life.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:37 AM   #75
BA-Jackpot

Drives: 2 SS Camaro white/ Orange stripes
I am in Tennessee, about 5 minutes from Al.
Went to Talledega for the march of Dimes Motorcycle ride, but didnt get the camaro till Nov. Fri the 13th.
Bruce Love the car. Motorcycle may get neglected.
BA-Jackpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:53 PM   #76
Road_Warrior85

Drives: IBM 2SSRS, 12 Jeep Wrangler 4door
Send a message via Yahoo to Road_Warrior85
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtdog67 View Post
Any true Auburn fan would NOT cheer for UAT; I know that because I've lived here all my life.
Thats just because "true Auburn fans" are not good people. Saying that they would not root for bama is showing they have low class and no respect.

Any TRUE Auburn fan would be a lover of the game... and of the conference... and of the south..... They would want the SEC to win every game it plays. That makes Auburn look better. Think about it... if the SEC one every game they played, then that would make Auburn look better every time it beat an SEC team, because it would prove that all SEC teams are better than other conferences.

Not only that, you want to beat Bama next year... So wouldnt you look better to beat the defending National Champion?

just the same as if you were to race your Camaro... Would you say "man I hope he misses a gear" ... cus then people would just say you only beat him cus he missed a gear.. that normally he was better than you and you got lucky.

You gotta always wish the best for your opponent/enemy... it makes you look that much better in the long run
Old 01-21-2010, 09:41 PM   #77
cam5
War Eagle

Drives: 2010 2ss cyber gray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road_Warrior85 View Post
Thats just because "true Auburn fans" are not good people. Saying that they would not root for bama is showing they have low class and no respect.

Any TRUE Auburn fan would be a lover of the game... and of the conference... and of the south..... They would want the SEC to win every game it plays. That makes Auburn look better. Think about it... if the SEC one every game they played, then that would make Auburn look better every time it beat an SEC team, because it would prove that all SEC teams are better than other conferences.

Not only that, you want to beat Bama next year... So wouldnt you look better to beat the defending National Champion?

just the same as if you were to race your Camaro... Would you say "man I hope he misses a gear" ... cus then people would just say you only beat him cus he missed a gear.. that normally he was better than you and you got lucky.

You gotta always wish the best for your opponent/enemy... it makes you look that much better in the long run

so alabama won the nat championship.. i went to auburn and graduated in 08 so WAR DAMN EAGLE...... but grew up a bama fan! HOWEVER! considering the majority of people i work with are bama fans and never went to college nor have ever even stepped foot on campus as probably 90 perecent of bama fans have not. but seem to find "pride" in talking trash to me and other auburn fans.. i have to say i hate the crimson tide with a passion and hope they lose every weekend!

War Eagle.
cam5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:28 PM   #78
Scheil

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM w\ Silver Stripes
Of course you get a bunch of people Al together and Auburn and Alabama football is gonna come up. Im an dir hard Auburn fan and I hate that we lost the Iron bowl but the national chapionship hey if we cant win it I'm glad it was in the SEC but I still didnt want it to be Alabama. Next year is gonna be interesting. But back to why we are all here is anyone going to camaro fest and if so, mabey convoy over? Or meet up to rep the state.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:07 AM   #79
ylogen5
ylogen5

Drives: 2010 RY1LT RS, 6sp man, F/R swaybar
Huntsville, AL

Name is Jeff looking to meet up with a group in my area. Keep me up to date on any events. Meeting a group in Birmingham for the Camaro fest in Ga. Lets get our own caravan together to head that way. Lets get this thing rolling.
ylogen5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:31 PM   #80
teamlowes48
NFIRNO

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylogen5 View Post
Name is Jeff looking to meet up with a group in my area. Keep me up to date on any events. Meeting a group in Birmingham for the Camaro fest in Ga. Lets get our own caravan together to head that way. Lets get this thing rolling.
Anytime you want to get a group together in Huntsville just say the word. I am in Hazel green and am always out and about.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:37 PM   #81
teamlowes48
NFIRNO

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA-Jackpot View Post
I am in Tennessee, about 5 minutes from Al.
Went to Talledega for the march of Dimes Motorcycle ride, but didnt get the camaro till Nov. Fri the 13th.
Bruce Love the car. Motorcycle may get neglected.
Where at in TN> are you at?
Old 02-23-2010, 09:41 PM   #82
Road_Warrior85

Drives: IBM 2SSRS, 12 Jeep Wrangler 4door
Send a message via Yahoo to Road_Warrior85
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylogen5 View Post
Im just down the road from you here in CULLMAN
Old 02-26-2010, 01:33 PM   #83
1stTimeV8r
War Damn Eagle!!

Drives: VR 2SS
Hey guys, I'm in Huntsville too and would be up for a meet.
Hot Wife, 2.8 KB, LS9 Cam, SPEC 3+ clutch, KW Variant 1 Coilovers, Pfadt F/R Sways, BMR Sub-Frame Connectors, BMR Tunnel Brace, LSR Performance Tri-Ax Shifter, BMR Trailing Arms, Kooks 1 7/8" LT Headers, MagnaFlow 3" Cat-Back Exhaust, Fesler Dual Gauge Pod w/AutoMeter A/F & Boost, ShowStopper UnderHood Accessories.....Tuned by John@APF = 627RWHP/542RWTQ
1stTimeV8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:11 PM   #84
Bama_SIM_Cam
QuickSilver

Drives: LS SIM Stick
Oneonta here :-).

Bama_SIM_Cam ~ Oneonta, Alabama
Bama_SIM_Cam is offline   Reply With Quote