Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 09-20-2009, 08:00 PM   #57
RickRay
INJACC

Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS AUTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
The bad thing about showing off your lithos is that everyone wants one, and that just can't be done............
How about giving one to all the members that are going down to the Plant in Oshawa on the 2nd Oct to thank them.....that would be appreciated
RickRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:08 PM   #58
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRay View Post
How about giving one to all the members that are going down to the Plant in Oshawa on the 2nd Oct to thank them.....that would be appreciated
Buy the print and get as many signatures as you can
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:06 PM   #59
SWHCPA
Snow White can be naughty

Drives: '10 Camaro/'67 Mustang
Send a message via AIM to SWHCPA Send a message via Yahoo to SWHCPA Send a message via Skype™ to SWHCPA
Here are the photos of the front and 2 separate areas of the back of the wonderful surprise that Mike gifted me with. He approached me as he saw my posting of the GM system acceptance of my change of paint color. We were both interested and excited that the full color palette was available and his communication during the time between 3000 and 6000 was very unexpected and most appreciated.

Mike, Mole, Hylton, others that I can't remember or don't know about - thanks a million for all that you do for everyone on the forum with the insight and information. We appreciate that you care about your job and the quality of what you build so we can hop in them and enjoy riding into the sunset.

We all collectively appreciate you and I'll always buy the 1st 2 rounds when any of you pass through Dallas.
Attached Images

Old 09-21-2009, 12:09 PM   #60
SWHCPA
Snow White can be naughty

Drives: '10 Camaro/'67 Mustang
Send a message via AIM to SWHCPA Send a message via Yahoo to SWHCPA Send a message via Skype™ to SWHCPA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
hey guys do you mind blurring out the email address, He hasn't complained, but I don''t want him to be bombarded with requests.

I've removed those who posted the personal info, you can repost them with the info blurred out. Thank you.

and sorry about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERFREAK View Post
I agree...let's have some respect for Mike's privacy.
mia culpa. wasn't paying attention during the photo taking and posting phase. deleted original post and reposted just the shots that everyone would be interested in to begin with.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:16 PM   #61
Matt'sSS
From 2 door to 5 door

Drives: C5 Vert->CGM SS RS M6->SRT8 Magnum
A very sincere thank you to Mike for taking his personal time to do something like this, and also to all the great employees that make it all happen!

:party0038:

Sorry I'm a little late to the party with this, but unfortunately the post office didn't take as much care with it as Mike and I have, so it had to sit a few weeks getting flattened out before I stuck it in it's temporary frame. I have not decided what exactly I'm going to do yet, but I am very happy with not only it and the car, but also the community's I've become involved with here and locally, and with the great people from GM that have been there for us.

It's been a great ride so far, and she's not even broke in yet!

Attached Images

Matt'sSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 04:27 PM   #62
patriotpa
Account Suspended

Drives: 02 Silverado, 09 Vue, 10 1SS
Location: Tired of apologizing when we should be kickin' butt!
Got mine this week! #45 0f 50! Thanks Mike! Please pass on my thanks to the build team! Great job! If we ever meet, drinks are on me!
patriotpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 04:32 PM   #63
anthonybyram

Drives: 1972 Z28, torch red,454
Will get some photos soon of mine, a big THANKS SO MUCH to Mike and TEAM CAMARO at the Oshawa plant!!!!!! My wife and I LOVE our new Camaro!!! The quality of this car shows as the employees are proud enough to put their names behind the vehicles they build! You wont find that on too many vehicles anywhere in the world! THANKS AGAIN to Mike and everyone who took the time to sign our lithograph! SIM 2SS/RS with grey interior, A6 with tapshift,and polished wheels, just a beautiful car!
anthonybyram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:51 PM   #64
Rock Solid

Drives: 2013 ZL1 CRT #1094
Paper work

I just got my new ZL1 on Aug 31 2012 I ordered it on July 4th 2012. I found this in the glove box. Can anyone give me more info on this? Thanks
Attached Images

Rock Solid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:54 PM   #65
RJT Impala
Stovebolt BluFlame 6

Drives: '12 2LT/RS, IBM; '20 Traverse Prem
One of the signatures is Super 60, a Camaro5 member! What a great way to personalize a vehicle!
RJT Impala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #66
Number_9

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Solid View Post
I just got my new ZL1 on Aug 31 2012 I ordered it on July 4th 2012. I found this in the glove box. Can anyone give me more info on this?
Weird.. I was jus talking about this kinda thing with fBodFather last night. I am lucky enough to be one of the original 50 gifted the lithograph. Mine was on my porch the day I got home with the car. Amazing.

The easiest way to to answer your question is... You're car was built in a factory that takes extreme pride in their work. Pride in a job well done. Pride in the fact they are making the Camaro (that decision itself was made on quality). As if the fact that this pride is producing awesome vehicles wasn't enough, these dedicated professionals regularly go above/beyond. An example of this is in your hand.

Imagine having one of baddest cars on the planet in your stable. Check. Now imagine if that car had something more... something you cannot typically buy... something called provenance. Look in your hand. That pride and dedication has given you that too.

You've got yourself a piece of the production paperwork for that car, exactly what I cannot say for sure, and it's been signed by some of the great people that built it. In fact, it's been signed by one of the ringleaders. Keep it safe. Keep it warm. Keep it with the car and, most of all, keep it near and dear as it's a gift from Team Oshawa.

Number_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:38 AM   #67
Rock Solid

Drives: 2013 ZL1 CRT #1094
Thanks for the info.
Rock Solid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 06:07 PM   #68
super60
Built with Pride "Oshawa"

Drives: 2011 Chev Silverado Z71 Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number_9 View Post
Weird.. I was jus talking about this kinda thing with fBodFather last night. I am lucky enough to be one of the original 50 gifted the lithograph. Mine was on my porch the day I got home with the car. Amazing.

The easiest way to to answer your question is... You're car was built in a factory that takes extreme pride in their work. Pride in a job well done. Pride in the fact they are making the Camaro (that decision itself was made on quality). As if the fact that this pride is producing awesome vehicles wasn't enough, these dedicated professionals regularly go above/beyond. An example of this is in your hand.

Imagine having one of baddest cars on the planet in your stable. Check. Now imagine if that car had something more... something you cannot typically buy... something called provenance. Look in your hand. That pride and dedication has given you that too.

You've got yourself a piece of the production paperwork for that car, exactly what I cannot say for sure, and it's been signed by some of the great people that built it. In fact, it's been signed by one of the ringleaders. Keep it safe. Keep it warm. Keep it with the car and, most of all, keep it near and dear as it's a gift from Team Oshawa.
A little late to respond and I do apologize , but I want to send my Thanks to Number_9 Very well spoken Best Regards from Oshawa

Mike Judge
Super60

In Memory of Dawson Ellert .
super60 is offline   Reply With Quote