Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-23-2009, 09:11 AM   #267
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinZero View Post
ok Hylton the one at the dealership, is that a sold car? Or is that just there to poke around?
No, it was a car we knew GM had in the area so we got them to bring it to a dealership and we crawled all over it. I've been in plenty of them already but never get tired of it. When an opportunity comes up, what the heck right?
Old 04-23-2009, 09:13 AM   #268
Hylton

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspeak32 View Post
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
One member has stated their dealer explained to them that all cars with IOM exterior will have orange ABL. We were under the impression that the only way you can get IOM ABL is with the Orange Interior Accent package. Can you let us know what is right?
__________________________________________________ ___
Orange ambient lighting is only available with the ORANGE Accent interior........

In all other interior colors, it's blue.

See post #257....let's not try and use Scott's time as sparingly as possible right now. I don't think he has time to repeat something he has already stated on here.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:39 AM   #269
MerlinZero
Big Orange

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
No, it was a car we knew GM had in the area so we got them to bring it to a dealership and we crawled all over it. I've been in plenty of them already but never get tired of it. When an opportunity comes up, what the heck right?
Ah Very cool..

So funny story, I had a chance to buy an ABM SS/RS lastnight. They wanted 9999 over sticker... First car available for sale in WA state. But after hearing the sticker shock :| I decided to wait the extra 6 weeks and keep my MSRP IOM
" First, there was darkness, Then, On March 16th, Scott said LET THERE BE CAMARO, and there was Camaro, and Scott saw that it was good. Camaro5 3:16"

VIN: 2G1FT1EWXA9120523
ETA 7/6/09 (Delivered 7/10/09)
MerlinZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:44 AM   #270
Hylton

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinZero View Post
Ah Very cool..

So funny story, I had a chance to buy an ABM SS/RS lastnight. They wanted 9999 over sticker... First car available for sale in WA state. But after hearing the sticker shock :| I decided to wait the extra 6 weeks and keep my MSRP IOM
Scary mark-up. If you love IOM, you will hate yourself for changing. I can't wait for the first IOM member who hasn't seen IOM up close in the sun, to get their car.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:51 AM   #271
LadiesMan217

Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Scary mark-up. If you love IOM, you will hate yourself for changing. I can't wait for the first IOM member who hasn't seen IOM up close in the sun, to get their car.
I'll be one of those

(BTW, my salesman told me last night, that he bumped me up to the front of the pack because he had a few people back down.)

I was originally #5 of 7. I asked to be bumped BACK because of financial problems (wife lost job). I wanted to give her time to find a job...and if she didn't, I'd cancel. Wifey found a job 2 weeks later. Needless to say, when a few people backed out, he bumped me back up (instead of leaving me at the back of the pack). I told him (thanks to the VIN database and UCFwoot!) that he had a RJT coming because it had a VIN...and he was shocked that mine wasn't the first one.

I'm kinda curious if that RJT was one of the cancelled orders that was already too far in the system to be cancelled.

Anywho, I got good news last night! (I was damn disappointed when I pulled up and it was a VR one...I was PRAYING that it was going to be an IOM!)
Old 04-23-2009, 07:01 PM   #272
Ant

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT/RS (V6)
I love IOM, and I'm seriously considering changing my order to it, but it kinda reminds me of Halloween lol.
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:06 PM   #273
b4z

Drives: '06 Pontiac GTO M6, '19 F150 2.7TT
IOM.
Attached Images

b4z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:38 PM   #274
fireresq157

Drives: 1997 SS & 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspeak32 View Post
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
One member has stated their dealer explained to them that all cars with IOM exterior will have orange ABL. We were under the impression that the only way you can get IOM ABL is with the Orange Interior Accent package. Can you let us know what is right?
__________________________________________________ ___
Orange ambient lighting is only available with the ORANGE Accent interior........

In all other interior colors, it's blue.
You need to ask this in the general threads I doubt he reads each of the subthreads.
fireresq157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 04:41 AM   #275
2010SSRSM6

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
I can't wait to get my car! This is killing me! I went in tonight to see the 1st Camaro in my area, Rally Yellow. I walk out and I have a Brazen G8 GT on one side of my car and an Orange Challenger on the other. I swear it is going to taunt me until it finally gets here!
Old 04-24-2009, 09:02 AM   #276
CynAgain

Drives: Chevy
Quote:
Changed my mind about calling. No need to after finding this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
The orange only comes with the Orange Accent interior -- all other interiors have the Ice Blue lighting.
Game over...
Thanks for the clarification!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonZ28 View Post
Courtesy of OrangeCruSSh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
I love IOM, and I'm seriously considering changing my order to it, but it kinda reminds me of Halloween lol.
That's what I like about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 View Post
I can't wait to get my car! This is killing me! I went in tonight to see the 1st Camaro in my area, Rally Yellow. I walk out and I have a Brazen G8 GT on one side of my car and an Orange Challenger on the other. I swear it is going to taunt me until it finally gets here!
Yes, yes it will! I'm right there with ya!
CynAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:35 AM   #277
LadiesMan217

Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
Thanks for the clarification!

That's what I like about it!

Yes, yes it will! I'm right there with ya!
Ya know, we complained about the color on the color selector on the Camaro website.

Look at the picture...and then look at your "built" Camaro in your sig. It's really not that far off.

Old 04-25-2009, 07:07 PM   #278
surferbarney

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 1999 Mustang
I don't know if there are posts about this already but...Is anyone thinking about painting their calipers inferno orange to match the body color? I'm thinking about it but don't know how it will look.
GFX Package
Pre-Ordered 1/19/09
2000 4/9/09
3000 4/24/09
3300 5/4/09
3400 5/9/09
3800 5/15/09
Delivered 6/2/09!!!!!

VIN 2G1FT1EWXA9110199
surferbarney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:13 PM   #279
edog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
That's a pretty good idea...Can anyone PS?
Update...Build in process, Forged Rods, Pistons and rings, Johnson Lifters, NOVI1500 ECS SC, 13lb boost or more, LS3 Conversion 114/228/241 COMP CAM, Frostbite 4 row Aluminum radiator, 6L80 built, Circle D 6L80 PRO SERIES MULTI 258MM 2D, Stock 3.45 gears, 1-7/8 American Racing Headers w/HF cat, X-Pipe, Lingenfelter dual fuel pump, E-85 flex sensor, ATI super damper pulley, Ported TB, 160 therm, Trans cooler, Pedder's sways/end links/sub frame bushings, BMR trailing arms & toe rods, Coil overs. HP/TQ pending
edog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:21 PM   #280
Timisaiah

Drives: 2005 Black HUMMER H2
Quote:
Originally Posted by surferbarney View Post
I don't know if there are posts about this already but...Is anyone thinking about painting their calipers inferno orange to match the body color? I'm thinking about it but don't know how it will look.
That is what I plan to do. Or I was thinking about painting them the famous Brembo red and repaint the Brembo logo on them white (I don't understand why they didn't offer this as an option). I just don't know if it will mesh well with the IOM exterior and the Mindnight Silver Rims. Maybe a photoshop would help...

Tags
amazing, gorgeous, inferno orange, inferno orange camaro, inferno orange metallic, inferno orange metallic camaro, iom, iom camaro, orange camaro