Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 05-22-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
StealthZ28

Drives: 2000 z28 Camaro-Blacked out
Thumbs up Church Carshow Raleigh NC July14

We are hosting a car show on July 14th at the Sams Club on Capital Blvd. in Raleigh, NC to benefit our local church. The Church, Life Pointe which has 3 locations one on Durant, downtown Raleigh and on Western blvd., is in the process of building a site church in Raleigh off Durant road and also planting a church in Ecuador for a community of 3,000 individuals who do not have a church to worship in.

Car Show entry is $15.00 we were going to add a free raffle ticket to that but instead we are adding Business Coupons in with the goodie bags however the Raffle tickets will be priced at $1 each or 10 for $8. Also I will be there to take pictures of each car aswell which is included in the Entry fee.. I will have a flyer attached with my Card and email with directions to email me after the show and I will send your picture to you...

We are trying to make it a pretty substantial carshow so that it will appeal to everyone we will have corn hole and mini bowling and other games like that on the side for kids.

We also are taking in donated Items from people and sponsors for a 50/50 Raffle. Most of these items will include goods, services, and craft items.. A few items we have in mind is Angus Barn gift basket, Ken from Bullitt Auto Detail said he would beable to throw in a gift card and he will also come out that day and set up a detail station, some other items will be services from Performance Car Care in Knightdale...

If anyone on here would like to get in on the donations we would love to include the items in the raffle and I am going to create a Sponser Board with everyone's name who has helped out..

This is our first big show so we are looking to get the word out to everyone, Open to ALL makes and models and if you've only got a Go Fast car thats trailer Bring that out too Im sure it will get plenty of Looks....

Spread the Flyer around we need all the help we can get....

Last edited by StealthZ28; 05-23-2012 at 10:21 PM.
StealthZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:21 PM   #2
StealthZ28

Bump! OP Updated
Old 06-28-2012, 09:53 AM   #3
StealthZ28

Smile

A little update... Talked to Sams Club Yesterday they are really excited to have this event at their location. Registration is $15 and we have 50/50 raffles and a few goodies to raffle off... RPM Gift Certificate, Angus Barn Basket, Car repair gift Certificate, Mobile Car Detail Gift Certificate (Who will laso be on site for detailing) and anymore goodies I can come up with between now and then. Still working on a food venue however Sams Club said we are welcome to head inside and take advantage of thier pizza and hotdogs aswell as Steak n Shake and ChickFilA is within walking distance.

Join in on a good Cause!
Old 06-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #4
cs02z28

Drives: 2002 Z28
Stealth i will def be there. Gonna get some of cs fayetteville to come along too. The photo of the car is worth the trip.
Old 06-28-2012, 04:58 PM   #5
NVMY68SS
Drives #296

Drives: 1968 Camaro SS - 350/5 Speed
Just so I'm clear on the information I share, this show has 5 awards?
#296 Delivered 6-1-09 Dynoed 10-3-09 384.56HP 387.65TQ with the bolt-ons listed, no tune.....yet!
Roto-Fab CAI (Install pics here), Doug Thorley Shorties, Flowmaster American Thunder 409S Cat Back Vid
NVMY68SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #6
StealthZ28

Yes show has 4 trophy awards chevy,ford,mopar,best in show and one medal award for kids choice.... we also have 50/50 raffle and a raffle for items which i think we are up to 11 donated items and a few small goodies aswell...

Thanks for the support hope to see some of you there praying for no rain
Old 07-13-2012, 11:05 PM   #7
StealthZ28

Come out and check us out tomorrow if your in the Area!
Bring Cash we have lots of Raffle Goodies for tomorrow... 11 Big raffles and a box full of smaller ones/ Food (Burgers Hotdogs) Waters, energy drinks, Watermelons, and even some cornhole....