Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 12-19-2008, 08:20 PM   #1
JMAN311

Drives: 2013 F-150 Limited
2010 Chevy Camaro Launch Training Website

"12/19/08 2010 Chevy Camaro and Equinox Launch Training Website NEW!
The Launch Training Website for the 2010 Chevy Camaro and Equinox provides comprehensive training and launch information along with interactive vehicle walkarounds for these exciting new Chevy vehicles."

Any of you dealer employee's access this yet? Any good new stuff?
JMAN311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 08:39 PM   #2
IRONMAN/SS

Drives: 2000 Nissan Maxima
Dude, where's the website?

Love @ 1st sight
IRONMAN/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 08:45 PM   #3
JMAN311

I found the link on gmlaunch.com but you have to have a gm training person id/pw to access it.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:34 PM   #4
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Yep - great website!

I can share this with you:

Information contained herein is intended for use by Sales Consultants only.
General Motors reserves the right to discontinue or change at any time, without notice, any prices, colors, parts or materials, standard equipment, optional equipment, marketing options packages, special equipment, specifications and/or body types and models.
© 2008 General Motors Corporation. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this work may be reproduced, rebroadcast or redistributed, in whole or in part, without the expressed written permission of General Motors Corporation.
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 10:37 PM   #5
TheClassicCarKid

Drives: V45
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
Yep - great website!

I can share this with you:

Information contained herein is intended for use by Sales Consultants only.
General Motors reserves the right to discontinue or change at any time, without notice, any prices, colors, parts or materials, standard equipment, optional equipment, marketing options packages, special equipment, specifications and/or body types and models.
© 2008 General Motors Corporation. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this work may be reproduced, rebroadcast or redistributed, in whole or in part, without the expressed written permission of General Motors Corporation.
Lame
Oh well.
TheClassicCarKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 10:43 PM   #6
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
I know. It's just the training site they're going to use for those needing training....It has the launch video from a few months ago, and will cover most of the things we've covered here for months.

This should really be a valuable tool for those dealerships that aren't internet orientated. This should help bring those up to speed who have been "trained" by forum members over the last few months.

So no, no special info.

I am working on some info that I think a large number of you have been looking for....and it has to do with the FINE accessories for the car. I'm in the process of signing over my first born to get this done. Stay tuned!

Still, out of HOLIDAY Camaro love!
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:28 AM   #7
JMAN311

Cool, thanks for the info CamaroScotty, I guessed it might be stuff that we already knew or that couldn't be shared yet, but it was worth checking

I'm sure we'll find out most the answers to our remaining questions in that 3rd IDL that's only like 3 or 4 weeks away.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:30 AM   #8
Eighty-Six Z
2G1FK1EJ0A9109635

Drives: '10 CGM Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
I know. It's just the training site they're going to use for those needing training....It has the launch video from a few months ago, and will cover most of the things we've covered here for months.

This should really be a valuable tool for those dealerships that aren't internet orientated. This should help bring those up to speed who have been "trained" by forum members over the last few months.

So no, no special info.

I am working on some info that I think a large number of you have been looking for....and it has to do with the FINE accessories for the car. I'm in the process of signing over my first born to get this done. Stay tuned!

Still, out of HOLIDAY Camaro love!

Much appreciated Scotty. Keep up the good work.
Eighty-Six Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:10 AM   #9
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Hey, don't we need training too to sell more cars for GM???? lol
Old 12-20-2008, 11:40 PM   #10
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Yeah, there really isn't any information on it yet. There is a bunch of "future" tabs on the left side of the page that will be available once they have added detailed information.

Right now, they just want you to "subscribe" for email updates when they add information to the site.

topics such as: accessories, competitive intervention?, whow things work, walk arounds, intro/model line up, etc.

Looks like it would have some good information to uniformed dealers.
TLSTWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 06:51 PM   #11
LT1Jeep
Ecstatic Camaro SS Owner

Drives: Jeep(s) [1in pieces] and 2010 SS/RS
so really the GM Training site should just put a link to Camaro5.com and call it DONE. I love this site.
Old 12-26-2008, 07:19 PM   #12
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1Jeep View Post
so really the GM Training site should just put a link to Camaro5.com and call it DONE. I love this site.
The GM luanch site is for dealers only. You have to have a dealer password to get in. Then each dealer only has access to the cars they are allowed to sell. It is kinda a sensitive info site.
TLSTWIN is offline   Reply With Quote