Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

View Poll Results: What is your favorite color?
Blue 8 19.05%
Green 5 11.90%
Yellow 2 4.76%
Orange 6 14.29%
Red 3 7.14%
Pink 0 0%
Purple 1 2.38%
White 1 2.38%
Grey 3 7.14%
Black 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-26-2007, 12:23 AM   #43
Sterling

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS M6
If you'd have asked me last year, I would have said Black.
Every car looks badass in black.
I also like silver, but I drive a silver car now and would like i different color this time.
Since the transformers movie came out, I really like how it looks in yellow and it really stands out in that color.
I can't wait to see what the actual options are from the factory.
Who knows, I might change my mind again when I see what they are...
Sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:13 AM   #44
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
green is still better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pencil.Fight View Post
I guess that all comes down to priorities. If money is your #1 priority, then that would be a good reason to have green as a favorite color.

However, here are my refutations to your argument:

Green is the color of American currency, that is true. However, unless you're planning on great success in the retail market, you will probably not be seeing too much of the green stuff. In the business world, black would be the color of success. In accounting, negative numbers are traditionally written in red while positive numbers are written in black, thus the phrases "In the red" (Bad) and "In the black" (Good!).

Also, unless you plan on buying your camaro with a fairly heavy briefcase full of green money, you may want to consider getting your car accented with the color of your bank/credit card.
I'm motivated by success, not money. I don't consider myself greedy, but money is a symbol of success, and so they coincide. In this case green isn't money. It's success. In the American capitalistic society, green is success. Moreover, with a car made by an American company—yes, I'm aware the car will be made in Canada—it's okay for once to be ethnocentric about money being green.

Also remember what color means go. Green is speed on the streets. Not only will green mean go, but green will mean go successfully and defeat the car beside you at the track or on the street. While I'm not much a fan of endangering the innocent with reckless street racing, I am a fan of speed and power, and not one of stopping the car. Green is a muscle car driver's ally, and that again is why green is great.

I still reserve the right to prove how my color is superior.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 08:07 AM   #45
BrokenTrans
Dead Seriousness

Drives: two wheel turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Should be ford though too
lol, coming from a honda, I love any and all cars with more than 4 cylinders and no FWD
It's a sad day when your motorcycle has more torque than your car does :(

oh man is it 2009 yet....

voted black btw.
BrokenTrans is offline   Reply With Quote