Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-18-2009, 08:35 AM   #71
Crowley
Okie doke

Drives: 2012 GT500
Thanks for the read and congrats !!

Crowley
Old 05-18-2009, 08:47 AM   #72
jking

Drives: Hyundai Sonata
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrail View Post
Thanks. I did much the same. I would stop in to chat. Not bugging my guy here. What was funny, was he was telling me about another customer who ordered one.

Oh my goodness, it would be enough to drive one to drink. Every day, phone calls. But, I guess that is human nature.

It all stems from everyone's excitement about this car.

I don't need a gazilion horsepower, I don't need the fastest car on the street. I actually don't need this car. However, I love this car. I want this car. I am so glad my bride agreed to let me pursue this.

eitehr way, when I fire that baby up for my weekend cruising, I know I will be doing so with what Scott calls a "Permagrin!"
I don't NEED this car either! But like just about everyone on here, I want one! I think it's the coolest car out there. I'm 50 years old and never owned a sports car. And it's also great that your bride gave you full support. My fiancee won't! All I get is the "wait till next year when you have more money behind you. Don't trade in any of the cars (we have two) until they're paid off", blah blah. She may be right, but that's not what I want to hear right now!! LOL

Anyway, congrats on your car. The color combinations you've chosen are awesome.
jking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:59 AM   #73
greenrail
Comic Curmudgeon

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS-2010 VW CC Sport
Will add some photos of he car after the stripes have been added.

With my Bride's support, I wouldn't be at this point. She has been very supportive. We started talking about this car right after the 2006 NAIAS. I was that taken with he new design.

I am way too excited about this whole deal.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:02 AM   #74
Le Gros

Drives: 69 ss/rs Official Pace Car
This is my first thread

Placed an order on 02/04/09
Car was ready for shipping 03/30/09
No news since that time
Last four digit of vin : 1613

Am i inpatient
Le Gros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:42 PM   #75
camaroincarolina

Drives: 1SS Aqua Blue Metallic
Yes, I would say you are a little impatient.....A lot of us placed our orders in October and still don't have our car....mine was just built last week.....
camaroincarolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:48 PM   #76
greenrail
Comic Curmudgeon

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS-2010 VW CC Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroincarolina View Post
Yes, I would say you are a little impatient.....A lot of us placed our orders in October and still don't have our car....mine was just built last week.....
That's awesome news. I don't know about you, but, I am so excited. If you are anything like I am, I can't wait to get this baby home. I will probably sit in the garage all night Friday.
greenrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:56 PM   #77
Dakota Kid

Drives: 2010 2SS/RJT/L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrail View Post
That's awesome news. I don't know about you, but, I am so excited. If you are anything like I am, I can't wait to get this baby home. I will probably sit in the garage all night Friday.
The great thing about this is that it will be like being a kid at Christmas one more time....sitting in the garage and gazing.
Dakota Kid is offline   Reply With Quote