Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 02-24-2012, 07:55 AM   #57
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
Not unusual...after a dry spell, you can fall into a false sense of security, but then it gets progressively worse once you start up again...its ok...
Dry spell? What's that. We mod here DAILY. YOu have to work harder to feed your addiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpoirier View Post
I'm absolutley an addict. When is the next meeting? I missed the last one. I was out in the modding my car, sorry I wasn't there to support the rest of the group.
All members are allowed to skip meetings while the mod there cars. It is in the

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11 Camaro IBM View Post
Hi...I'm Eric and I've removed my front fascia 13 times
I think the world record is 37 times. Get back to your garage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jkel View Post
I have only had one mod and it has been continuous so I ain't got a problem......

All but number 7 for me.....
It is a bigger problem when you stop modding. It means you are dead or in purgatory. You know what I mean. You have a long list of Mods, but no cash for Mods. It is a living hell. Consider yourself lucky and start planning Continuous Mod #2.

Quote:
Uh Oh I guess 11 and 12 included for me...........mine was on backorder so it's still the continuous mod thingy for me.
This is good. We can justify more mods this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
Admitting the addiction is the first step right?

I'm OK for right now - holding on, nothing on the
horizon - I think I'm close to recovery - BUT -

There's a ZL1 built just waiting to be shipped -
AND soon the storage door will open and those
other 2 beauties will be staring at me and then
the wheels start turning.......there's always
something I need A set of lowering
coils comes to mind
Three 5th Gens. The second and third 5th Gens qualify as Super Mods. Some support groups would enroll you at the nearest detox. Not here. We say, and fellow addicts is need your help on this one.

You Go Girl!

MOD BECKY MOD

BTW: NEEDS LOWERING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthshaker6 View Post
Hi...my name is Jamie...and I am an ONE MORE MOD AND I AM THROUGH! I bought the Hennessey HPE650 package and had it drop shipped to Hennessey prior to delivery at the dealership...this way, I would have all I needed! Once the car was built, I called Jonathan at AAC and ordered Side Marker lights, After Burner Taillights, and ColorSHIFT 2.0 Halo Lights. I talked with Phastek Performance and ordered the Borla S-Type Axle Back and BMR lowering springs. I contacted Big Worm Graphics and ordered 12% tint for all the lights on the car. I also HAD to call EmblemPros and get the under the hood bow tie...All before Earthshaker was delivered. Once she arrived home, I have to have matching interior lights. I called Jonathan back to get the LED interior and truck lights...oh yea and the foot well lights.

Now, everything is installed...but wait, I HAVE to upgrade the sound system. Contacted Steve at ******** to talk connectors. Ordered all the audio equipment and working a custom set up to put two low profile 12" subs down firing under the safety net in the trunk!

One more mod and I am done! I need to contact James at Hennessey and order the Front Splitter...I promise this is it! Unless I really need...something...no this is really it! I don't know, I am NEED more!

Hi...my name is Jamie...and I am an ONE MORE MOD AND I AM THROUGH!
So you haven't stopped modding since you bought the Camaro. Well done sir! DON'T STOP NOW

Quote:
See they way I did it is buy everything at once and then install at my leisure....yeay yeay that's it......see one continuous mod....that's it.
Did you know you could get a Super Mod with that philosophy? The ZL! is on back order and of course the first Mod is NEEDS LOWERING

Super Mod, SUPER Mod, SUPER MOD,Super Mod, SUPER Mod, SUPER MOD, Super Mod, SUPER Mod, SUPER MOD,Super Mod, SUPER Mod, SUPER MOD
Super Mod, SUPER Mod, SUPER MOD, Super Mod, SUPER Mod, SUPER MOD
Super Mod, SUPER Mod, SUPER MOD,Super Mod, SUPER Mod, SUPER MOD

DON'T STOP NOW, DON'T STOP NOW, DON'T STOP NOW.... It is buy your Next Mod Today and get more Cake at the next meeting Friday!
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:14 AM   #58
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Cake? Did someone mention cake............

Mine has been lowered but just by springs......

Super Mod...well that sounds interesting but you see I have only done one ( continous mod) and I am done.....
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:24 AM   #59
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Quote:
Cake? Did someone mention cake............

Mine has been lowered but just by springs......

Super Mod...well that sounds interesting but you see I have only done one ( continous mod) and I am done.....
My ass. 3 cams???? Who you kiddin'??? lmao
Old 02-24-2012, 08:27 AM   #60
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
My ass. 3 cams???? Who you kiddin'??? lmao
See what....happened was........since the first one didn't work...that doesn't count.......the second one welll turned into the third one so really that is only one since they did the springs, cutouts and all at that time.......It's NEW math........that's my story and I'm sticking to it
Old 02-24-2012, 08:30 AM   #61
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

Drives: it like I stoles it...
My Camaro is bone stock...except for what the mod gnomes do at night in the garage...

I've taken days off work so I could receive shipments while the wife is not home. Its hard to hide 3 sets of exhaust! My garage attic looks like the dealership Parts Dept. I've considered building and selling another Camaro from the leftover OEM parts (so I could buy more mods. I have friends bring over their Camaro so she thinks we're modding their car.

Do I have a problem??? Am I in denial???

My love is in league with the freeway. Its passion will ride, as the cities fly by, and the tail-lights dissolve in the coming of night. And the questions in thousands take flight ~Robert Plant - Big Log~
Bodih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:31 AM   #62
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodih View Post
My Camaro is bone stock...except for what the mod gnomes do at night in the garage...

I've taken days off work so I could receive shipments while the wife is not home. Its hard to hide 3 sets of exhaust! My garage attic looks like the dealership Parts Dept. I've considered building and selling another Camaro from the leftover OEM parts (so I could buy more mods. I have friends bring over their Camaro so she thinks we're modding their car.

Do I have a problem??? Am I in denial???
Ha.....I have mine shipped to work...........one the one continous mod.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:37 AM   #63
garcmol

Quote:
See what....happened was........since the first one didn't work...that doesn't count.......the second one welll turned into the third one so really that is only one since they did the springs, cutouts and all at that time.......It's NEW math........that's my story and I'm sticking to it
You built an 11nty bagillion square foot detached garage recently as well for your "one" mod I do believe....... pure denial here
Old 02-24-2012, 08:38 AM   #64
Redemption
Just Because!

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SSRS
Quote:
Ha.....I have mine shipped to work...........one the one continous mod.
This!!

Is hiding mods from your spouse considered devious behavior?

Sent from my payphone using carrier pigeons.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:41 AM   #65
garcmol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
This!!

I think it's more devious that I tell my spouse and she says, "Okay." She's got something up her sleeve!!
Old 02-24-2012, 08:46 AM   #66
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Quote:
You built an 11nty bagillion square foot detached garage recently as well for your "one" mod I do believe....... pure denial here
Thats home improvement...LOL and goes into a different catagory.....problem now is stocking the garage with what I want....and that is ONE EXPENSIVE MOD there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
This!!

Hiding---no she just misremembers.....
Old 02-24-2012, 08:48 AM   #67
garcmol

Quote:
Thats home improvement...LOL and goes into a different catagory.....problem now is stocking the garage with what I want....and that is ONE EXPENSIVE MOD there.
NOOOOOOOOO that's a giant MODIFIED car cover
Old 02-24-2012, 08:50 AM   #68
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Quote:
NOOOOOOOOO that's a giant MODIFIED car cover

And Boat, Hyde, Vette, Bike, tools..............
Old 02-24-2012, 09:04 AM   #69
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
I dunno Norm. That's investing into his home. He'll make all that back when he sells. Totally doesn't count.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:06 AM   #70
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:

And Boat, Hyde, Vette, Bike, tools..............
Let's be honest, modding is a drugs. Once you start doing it, you get hooked. Before you know it all your spare income goes to getting your next mod. Pretty soon all your friends who don't mod think you've gone insane - so you become friends with other people who do mods. It's a vicious cycle.