Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 06-14-2013, 12:59 PM   #15
AmericanMuscleCars
Teenage Dream Camaro

Drives: A Visually Stunning Camaro
Junkman, always keepin' it real!
AmericanMuscleCars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:29 PM   #16
charlietuna

Drives: 2013 ZL1
how about a demo...... I love a good pep talk and love the honesty as money should be somewhat of a determining factor but lets see the big baller mofo next to the hobo sears special.
Old 06-15-2013, 05:22 AM   #17
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlietuna View Post
how about a demo...... I love a good pep talk and love the honesty as money should be somewhat of a determining factor but lets see the big baller mofo next to the hobo sears special.
That's the problem. The performance between the two units is pretty much identical, with the Master Blaster having the edge because the air is heated. Is that advantage worth $300? You got my answer in the video. Besides, the only way that I could show you any performance advantage is to use something like an anemometer, and the only thing that will tell you is how fast either unit is moving the air. It doesn't tell you the volume of air being moved. That's why I didn't bother doing any kind of demonstration because frankly, it would have been worthless. Here's a video that I did last year when I was trying to figure out how I was going to compare the two units. In the end, the devil is in the details and that's why I dropped all the info that I did instead of trying to show anything.

Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote