Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 08-01-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
vegasiroc

Drives: 87 iroc and 86 z28
87 iroc and 86 z28 for sale as set 3500obo

I own a 1987 all numbers matching IROC-Z28 it’s a 305 v8 tune port injection automatic its runs and body is straight just needs paint. Interior is fair just normal wear and tear for the years it’s got a 700r4 with a shift kit. The iroc has slp runners hypertech chip hooker headers flow master muffler. Also has a new intake plenum. Kyb gas adjustable struts hotkis suspension components include a-arms trailing arms front and rear sway bar panhard bars and new bushings. also has all 4 original iroc wheels and 2 extra full size spars one for front and rear since the iroc has a different offset for the from and rear wheels.

Along with this deal comes along a 1986 Z28 all numbers matching with the original 350v8 4 barrel carb and 700 r4 tranny. Car runs and passes smog I just re registered 15 days ago and has been my daily driver car runs strong and smooth. body is in really good shape no dents or dings just needs new coat of paint as well has new bfg tires that r z rated and just cost me 220 each with warranty from discount tire car has flow master muffler and that the only thing done with it

both run and drive smoothly u can come drive them I am looking to get rid of both of them as I am leaving for the marines shortly and want to buy my fiancé a ring before I leave so make me an offer no offer is a bad offer and I have other parts for the iroc as well such as hypertech fan switch relay and under drive pulleys

I also have more pics I can email you if you’re interested
Call LeLan
702-525-9666 cell
702-651-1352 home
If I don’t answer leave a message and I will call u back
Email at
vegasiroc@gmail.com

vegasiroc is offline   Reply With Quote