Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 06-15-2011, 06:45 PM   #5895
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Originally Posted by nak3dsnake View Post
Got my Vararam intake installed yesterday. Looks good and sounds great. Love the new low pitched growl of the exhaust note.
Do you notice a better throttle response? I noticed that most when I put my CAI in. It looks great in your car!

Last edited by Darth_Emma; 06-15-2011 at 08:06 PM.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:02 PM   #5896
Tantalizer43

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSTWIN View Post
I meant girlfriend, but that's who got married? now I am confused
not married, didn't get married. Jeremy made a joke about getting married on the Maid of the Mist at Niagra, and it kind of became the running joke of the trip. Mike snuck away while we were at the falls and decorated my car with a sign and cans. Very funny! Great times...
Old 06-15-2011, 08:34 PM   #5897
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalizer43 View Post
not married, didn't get married. Jeremy made a joke about getting married on the Maid of the Mist at Niagra, and it kind of became the running joke of the trip. Mike snuck away while we were at the falls and decorated my car with a sign and cans. Very funny! Great times...
oh, ok.... I was like...what? who? when? :(
Old 06-15-2011, 09:23 PM   #5898
Jamie Mac
NCM-WINR

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM 2014 2LT Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalizer43 View Post
That's not how I remember it.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:29 AM   #5899
nak3dsnake

Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
Do you notice a better throttle response? I noticed that most when I put my CAI in. It looks great in your car!
Yes, much better throttle response than with the stock box.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:06 AM   #5900
Arachnyd
Master of all trades

Drives: 2many2count
My car was hit two days ago. Insurance is giving me a rediculous quote (1/4th what the shop gave me). Anyway, normally I play the insurance game (get the money, fix what I can myself, have a shop do the rest) but this time I don't think I want to do that... I just want to car fixed back to its original condition/shape.

So does anyone recommend any shops around Cincinnati/dayton? I called the dealership, but their body shop seemed shady. Preferrably one who can do good work and has a warranty? I think I may check out McCluskey- I remember hearing good things about them!

Also, has anyone ever had a remanufactured wheel?
2010 Camaro SS modified extensively. I stretched the body to make it a 4 door, but I swapped in the 3.6L DI V6 for fuel economy. Then I picked up a corvette body around the V8. I also swapped the body for a C2 Z28. (In short I traded it for three cars, a Corvette Z06r, a C2 Camaro Z28, and a Cadillac CTS Summer Performance package 3.6L DI with Aisin 6spd.)

Last edited by Arachnyd; 06-16-2011 at 08:35 AM.
Arachnyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:46 AM   #5901
TLSTWIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumblebeeAmigo View Post
My car was hit two days ago. Insurance is giving me a rediculous quote (1/4th what the shop gave me). Anyway, normally I play the insurance game (get the money, fix what I can myself, have a shop do the rest) but this time I don't think I want to do that... I just want to car fixed back to its original condition/shape.

So does anyone recommend any shops around Cincinnati/dayton? I called the dealership, but their body shop seemed shady. Preferrably one who can do good work and has a warranty? I think I may check out McCluskey- I remember hearing good things about them!

Also, has anyone ever had a remanufactured wheel?
Not in the Cincy/dayton area, but I can almost gaurentee you would be happy with the work...... Pat O' Brien Chevrolet in Vermilion, Ohio.... There body/paint shop is AMAZINGLY good... there service dept is great as well...

If interested let me know. I will put you in contact with someone.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:15 AM   #5902
Arachnyd
Master of all trades

Drives: 2many2count
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSTWIN View Post
Not in the Cincy/dayton area, but I can almost gaurentee you would be happy with the work...... Pat O' Brien Chevrolet in Vermilion, Ohio.... There body/paint shop is AMAZINGLY good... there service dept is great as well...

If interested let me know. I will put you in contact with someone.
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll see if I can find anything suitable a little closer, otherwise maybe I'll make the trek up there!

Thanks!
2010 Camaro SS modified extensively. I stretched the body to make it a 4 door, but I swapped in the 3.6L DI V6 for fuel economy. Then I picked up a corvette body around the V8. I also swapped the body for a C2 Z28. (In short I traded it for three cars, a Corvette Z06r, a C2 Camaro Z28, and a Cadillac CTS Summer Performance package 3.6L DI with Aisin 6spd.)
Arachnyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:24 AM   #5903
TLSTWIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumblebeeAmigo View Post
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll see if I can find anything suitable a little closer, otherwise maybe I'll make the trek up there!

Thanks!
no problem
Old 06-16-2011, 10:32 AM   #5904
alab32

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Well, I am getting ready to move and I need to get rid of one of the cars; '01 Galant. Figured I would post it up here to maybe help me out a bit. Here is the Craigslist link. http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/2443839097.html

Thanks!!!

alab32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:55 AM   #5905
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Y'all miss me?
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:55 PM   #5906
TLSTWIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
Y'all miss me?
plays theme to "Welcome back Cotter"....Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.........
Old 06-16-2011, 01:13 PM   #5907
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Quote:
Y'all miss me?
Yes, I've been dying to ask if you can recommend a good dealer.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:48 PM   #5908
masterwinning

Drives: 2013 Volt
Quote:
Y'all miss me?
Miss you? Where you gone or something?
masterwinning is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?