Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

View Poll Results: Have you ordered your Camaro
I ordered my Camaro 74 48.68%
I'm going to wait 78 51.32%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-2008, 10:01 PM   #1
CAMARO4LIFE

Drives: Chevy
How many people ordered/ How many people waiting?

Just wanted to make a Poll to see how many people ordered there Camaro and how many people who are going to wait.

For me I'm waiting for the white so I don't feel the need to order my Camaro plus having no idea what the Canadian pricing is going to be tell maybe another month so like to see the price before I make a decision
Old 10-17-2008, 11:00 PM   #2
454lsxss

Drives: 07 Scion tC. for now...
I'll be waiting. I could probably manage to go order one right now, but there are many things pushing me to wait. For starters, interior options...HUD, victory red inserts, and leather as an option without stupid connectivity pack..also, any kinks should be worked out after the first year of production. Also....any extra cash I can stash between now and then is a lower monthly payment && the patient people will get more for their trade-in's and a lower intrest rate if the dealership needs to make the sale. But I will be buying one, nonetheless.
454lsxss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:27 PM   #3
sdimess84

Drives: 1996 SS S10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 454lsxss View Post
I'll be waiting. I could probably manage to go order one right now, but there are many things pushing me to wait. For starters, interior options...HUD, victory red inserts, and leather as an option without stupid connectivity pack..also, any kinks should be worked out after the first year of production. Also....any extra cash I can stash between now and then is a lower monthly payment && the patient people will get more for their trade-in's and a lower intrest rate if the dealership needs to make the sale. But I will be buying one, nonetheless.
I feel exactly the same. Just going to wait til I know i can afford one and just stash the $$$ away for a hefty down payment
sdimess84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:32 PM   #4
MTron

Drives: 99 Grand Prix
I have no choice but to wait.....but as a present to my self (and my parrents said they would help to...lol)....if i get into dental school, im going to buy myself a SS

Here's hoping i get into Dental school!
MTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:25 AM   #5
Emher
Pillaging Viking

Drives: Saab 9-5 '99 (Hey it's a GM!)
Send a message via MSN to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher Send a message via Skype™ to Emher
Going to wait, mainly because of the fact that I'm going to school right now and have no money, but even if I do get a good job next summer I'll wait until the summer of 2010 to get the HUD. Providing of course that the V8 doesn't get killed.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:25 AM   #6
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
I was planning on waiting but I couldn't do it anymore. The benefits far outweigh the negatives.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:06 AM   #7
Hesh

Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro Vin 34334
Im waiting but you guys are killing me. This damn site is like crack!!!! Oh well only 9 more months till i order mine.
Hesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:21 AM   #8
futureZ

Drives: 11 camaro 2lt rs
Waiting for the 'vert before any decisions are made. Had a CJ7 that was a ball with the top off. Would like that feeling again.

As was said above, this place is like crack. Here's hoping everyone who has ordered loves their new pride and joy!!
futureZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:01 AM   #9
dvnt88
Kickin' Assphalt

Drives: 1997 Z-28 30th Anniversary Ed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesh View Post
Im waiting but you guys are killing me. This damn site is like crack!!!! Oh well only 9 more months till i order mine.
+!, We're in the same boat. ")
Old 10-18-2008, 09:10 AM   #10
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
I'm waiting until November to see what the CDN pricing is all about, then there's no more suprises. I have to admit it's a more calm atmosphere when you have the prices in front of you, and then you can decide on packages, accessories, etc. and budget yourself accordingly. November is not that far off, and it will avoid a lot of grief.
Old 10-18-2008, 09:15 AM   #11
Camaro79

Drives: 79 Camaro/2003 STS
Unhappy

Since we won't see a 2010 Camaro untill 2010, we have to wait over here.
But on the other hand, I may can have to new 2011 model by then.....
Camaro79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:38 AM   #12
Grape Ape

Drives: 96 Bronco w/ a 5 speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by futureZ View Post
Waiting for the 'vert before any decisions are made. Had a CJ7 that was a ball with the top off. Would like that feeling again.

As was said above, this place is like crack. Here's hoping everyone who has ordered loves their new pride and joy!!
Same here. I just got back from a week on Maui with a rented Sebring 'vert and I loved it. The Camaro would be my third rag top, and the Sebring is any guide drop tops have come a long way.

But I live in Seattle so I may just wait for the HUD and a test drive.
Grape Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:02 PM   #13
454lsxss

Drives: 07 Scion tC. for now...
Does anyone else feel like GM could have sold a lot more 'Maros up front if they would have planned out the ordering a little better? I mean there are the die hards who will get one no matter what first batch. But it seems like if they could have put out HUD and just rearanged the options a little bit they could have pleased ALOT more people...People are settling for 2nd or 3rd choice of options all because they aren't all available yet, and that is enough to drive some buyers away for now.
454lsxss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:21 PM   #14
CAMARO4LIFE

Drives: Chevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
I'm waiting until November to see what the CDN pricing is all about, then there's no more suprises. I have to admit it's a more calm atmosphere when you have the prices in front of you, and then you can decide on packages, accessories, etc. and budget yourself accordingly. November is not that far off, and it will avoid a lot of grief.
yeah I agree with you on that one, hopefully the CDN pricing will be priced right and not too high for us average joe's.