Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 04-07-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
StangKiller-SS

Drives: GM products
Ocean City, MD Spring Cruisin' 2013

Figured it's that time to start the countdown to this years show, even though I've been counting down since last Fall, lol. Curious to see how well Camaro5 will be representing!
StangKiller-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:58 PM   #2
Wastedcowboy

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS Black
hell yeah, its like christmas and my birthday rolled into a weekend!
Wastedcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:50 AM   #3
Trailbreaker77

Drives: 2010 Transformers Edition
I will be heading down on Thursday and staying for the weekend, my favorite weekend of the summer.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:26 AM   #4
TRIPWIRE
Chillin Like a Villain

Drives: 2013 2SS Blue Ray Metallic Dusk Ed.
I go to salisbury university which is like less than 30 minutes away so ive gone the past two times and its always fun
TRIPWIRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:26 PM   #5
2Fr3shKicks

Drives: 2012 Chevy Camaro RS
need more info on tho event. I may take my family for that weekend.
2Fr3shKicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #6
HopeRidesAlone

Drives: 2010 Camaro Black 2SS/RS
Ill be there hopefully ill have a new camaro by then :/

2010 Black 2SS/RS - Stainless powers 1 7/8 LT headers, cold air inductions cai, Tuned by dynosteve, Feesler side skirt, Feesler Spoiler, Feesler carbon fiber bowties, H&R Lowering Springs.
HopeRidesAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:38 AM   #7
hisinc

Drives: 2011 2LT RS IOM
I'm there!
hisinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:17 AM   #8
bhillakaiceberg

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS & 2017 1SS
Ima be up that piece.

2017 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS Auto
9.29 @144.57mph ALL MOTOR SBE

#TEAMGPI Gwatney Performance Innovation

bhillakaiceberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:10 PM   #9
IrocJack

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS RJT
http://www.specialeventpro.com/cruisin.php
IrocJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:52 PM   #10
2Fr3shKicks

Drives: 2012 Chevy Camaro RS
I will be going
2Fr3shKicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:52 AM   #11
Baltimorejohn1

Drives: Camaro 2SS
home | cruisin' OC | endless summer | wild wheels | hot rod show
car auction | o.c.toberfest | OC beach lights | sponsors
cruisin' ocean city

Meet "Mountain Man" from Duck Dynasty

Meet Kevin Byrd from Speed Channel's Two Guys Garage

Vehicle Photos Courtesy of Chuck Vranas
23rd Annual

Cruisin' 2013 • May 16-19, 2013

Register online for Cruisin' 2013. Download a copy of the Cruisin' 2013 application form. Purchase 2013 Spectator Passes online in advance (Tickets are non-refundable, and will also be sold at the main gate). Download the form for ordering 2013 Spectator Passes (Tickets are non-refundable, and will also be sold at the main gate). Download the 2013 Scholarship Application

• Thursday 9am-5pm
  • Friday 9am-5pm
  • Saturday 9am-5pm
  • Sunday 10am-4pm
  • Inlet Parking Lot (809 South Atlantic Ave)
  • Convention Center (4001 Coastal Highway)
General Admission: $10, Children under 14 are free (with adult)

Cruise on down to Ocean City, MD, May 16-17-18-19 to join in all the fun at the 23rd Annual Cruisin Ocean City Car Show. More than 3,000 Hot Rods, Customs, Classics and Trick Trucks will take over the streets of Ocean City.
Lots of car shows and vendors will be taking place at the Convention Center Parking Lot and the Inlet Parking Lot, plus several more car shows will be taking place at various business locations in Ocean City and West Ocean City. There will be more than 350 awards that will be selected by various businesses, town representatives, community leaders, event sponsors and others.
Special guest at this year's Cruisin' is "Mountain Man" from the hit TV show Duck Dynasty. "Mountain Man" will be at the event Friday May 17th and Saturday May 18th from 11am-4pm signing autographs, posing for pictures and talking to fans. Joining in on all the fun is also special guest Kevin Byrd, the host of the hit TV show Two Guys Garage on Speed Channel. Kevin will be at the event Saturday and Sunday for meet & greets and to answer all of your automotive questions.
Some of the top national names in the country will be on display at Manufacturer's Midway, located at the Inlet Parking lot, including Billet Specialties, Chevy Performance, Classic Underwriters, Flaming River, Flowmaster, Gold Key Resorts, Holley Performance, K&N Engineering, Lucas Oil, Miller Electric, Royal Purple, Speedway Motors and Summit Racing. More to be added soon!
Express Auctioneers will be returning to Cruisin Ocean City Thursday May 16th and Friday May 17th for the OC Collector Car Auction at the Ocean City Convention Center. Previews will start at 9am and the Live Auction will begin at 12noon each day. Anyone having an interest in selling or buying a car should contact Bernie at 443-807-8883 or cholt80811@aol.com. For additional auction information visit www.occollectorcars.com. Be sure to stop by the Convention Center on Thursday and Friday to check out all of the auction excitement as spectator admission is free for all Cruisin participants and spectators.
Boardwalk Parades are scheduled at 8am on Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings. Show hours are Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm. General Admission is $10; children under 14 are free with an adult.
So many things to see and do, so make sure you cruise on down to Ocean City, MD for the 23rd Annual Cruisin Ocean City.
If you have any questions, or desire additional information please do not hesitate to call us at 410-798-6304, or e-mail infoevent@aol.com.
To register to be a participant please register online or complete the application and mail it in. There will be no participant registration at the event.
Frequently Asked Questions

From Participants:

1. What does registration include?
When you register you get entrance into the show for the vehicle, driver, one passenger and any children under 14. This allows you to park in the Inlet, Convention Center or any of the satellite shows throughout town, wherever space is available. Parking at all locations is limited. When you pick up your registration packet at the Convention Center during the event you will receive an Official Cruisin Program that has a complete list of activities. Be sure to take time to go through the program and pick the activities you would like to participate in.
2. Do I have to be there all 4 days to be eligible for trophies and awards?
Awards are being selected at random times during the event at the Inlet, Convention Center and all throughout town. All awards are chosen by business owners, town representatives, event sponsors and community leaders. It is important that you keep your number card displayed on your front windshield at all times. Awards are given out each day of the show with the grand finale awards given out on Sunday.
3. Do I need to register in advance?
Yes, there will be no registration taken at the event and the event often sells out in early April.
4. When will I get my Cruisin number?
Official postcards will be mailed out in April with your official Cruisin number on it. Please sign this postcard and bring it with you to the Convention Center during the event to pick up your participant package.
5. Do I have to register to be able to be in the parades?
Yes, the Boardwalk parades are for registered participants only, you must have your window display card displayed in your front windshield.
From Spectators:

1. Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets may be purchased at the Inlet or the Convention Center. You can purchase a one day ticket or a four day weekend event pass.
2. Where can I park?
Spectator parking is available in the south lot at the Convention Center, in some of the municipal parking lots downtown including Worcester St.- between Baltimore Ave. & Philadelphia Ave., Somerset St. & Baltimore Ave., Dorchester St. & Baltimore Ave., N. Division St. & Baltimore Ave. (about 10 spaces), 4th St. & Baltimore Ave., and 1st. St. & St. Louis. Another option is the city bus which runs up and down coastal highway.
Schedule and features subject to change.
For Vendor information and applications, please call 410-798-6304 or email infoevent@aol.com.

til Cruisin'!

While you're Cruisin around town make sure to turn your radio to Cat Country, 97.5 and The Wave, 97.1, Cruisin Ocean City's Official radio stations!

View our Photo Gallery.

Check it out!
Master's Entertainment Footage of Cruisin Ocean City 2011
originally aired on Fox Sports Network

Check it out!
Masters Entertainment Footage of Cruisin' Ocean City 2010
Originally Aired on Fox Sports Net

Former Mayor Award Winners
2012 Robert Rizzoli Bethesda, MD 37 Fiat 2011 Jerry Holbrook Haymarket, VA 55 Chevy 2010 Doug & Susan Pusy Laurel, DE 53 Ford 2009 Ted Chilcoat Laurel MD 49 Ford 2008 Carson Jones Easton, MD 33 Plymouth 2007 Glenn Craig Crossville, TN 36 Ford 2006 Jim Davies Baltimore, MD 58 Edsel 2005 Michael & Justin Holland Media, PA 29 Ford 2004 Brian Bowers Westminster, MD 47 International 2003 Alfred & Anna Hudson Snow Hill, MD 63 Chevy 2002 Kevin Crowe Frostburg, MD 69 Ford 2001 Dave & Debbie Dante Hunlock Creek, PA 70 AMX 2000 Earl & Pam Metzler Downington, PA 34 Ford 1999 Steve Mixter Salisbury, MD 64 Pontiac 1998 Craig Niedomanski Silver Spring, MD 69 Ford 1997 Donnie Campbell Shenandoah, VA 68 Ford 1996 Chuck & Tina Niglio Silver Spring, MD 34 Ford 1995 Foxie Elder Mt. Joy, PA 50 Mercury 1994 Bob Dick Sr. Gambrills, MD 30 Ford 1993 Cliff Thompson Brandywine, MD 31 Ford 1992 Bill Norris Pasadena, MD 32 Ford 1991 George Davis Frederick, MD 34 Ford

For Additional Event Photos Please visit www.kruizinkustom.com.

Home | Cruisin' OC | Endless Summer | Wild Wheels Weekend | Hot Rod and Custom Car Show | O.C.toberfest
Classic Car Auto Auction | OC Beach Lights | Sponsors | Directions | Mailing List | Site Map

Copyright © 2013
Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City, Maryland
Old 04-14-2013, 09:06 AM   #12
KARLOR

Drives: '16 Colorado Z71 Trail Boss
I will be there at some point, only 20 minutes from home. May 16th is our 15 th wedding aniversary maybe I can talk the wife into going to dinner in OC.
Old 04-14-2013, 01:17 PM   #13
StangKiller-SS

Drives: GM products
30 days left!!
StangKiller-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:43 PM   #14
PhoenixZL1
Banned

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Can't wait! I'm heading down Thursday - Sunday.
PhoenixZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote