Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 02-21-2011, 07:40 PM   #1
MyWorld

Drives: RJT 2LT RS
GM Parts House

I have to give props to Gene and Patrick with GM Parts House. I ordered my Ground Effects kit from them for a price that could not be beat, and they also have superior customer service.

They had shipped my ground effects kit to my installer and UPS looked liked they wedged the box between two heavy objects and smooshed the box. One of the pieces was damaged when that happened. I was very concerned about going through a hassle to get the piece replaced, especially since I bought it through the internet and all.

Patrick and Gene handled the situation with the utmost professionalism. We sent them pictures of the damage, and Patrick and Gene were able to file a claim with UPS, and ship me out a replacement piece in just a few days.

Any Vendor can seem great when everything goes perfectly smooth, but you know you’re dealing with an outstanding Vendor when everything doesn't go quite as planned, and yet, you still have a positive experience with the sale.

Great job guys!
MyWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:19 PM   #2
patrickt

Drives: still saving!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyWorld View Post
I have to give props to Gene and Patrick with GM Parts House. I ordered my Ground Effects kit from them for a price that could not be beat, and they also have superior customer service.

They had shipped my ground effects kit to my installer and UPS looked liked they wedged the box between two heavy objects and smooshed the box. One of the pieces was damaged when that happened. I was very concerned about going through a hassle to get the piece replaced, especially since I bought it through the internet and all.

Patrick and Gene handled the situation with the utmost professionalism. We sent them pictures of the damage, and Patrick and Gene were able to file a claim with UPS, and ship me out a replacement piece in just a few days.

Any Vendor can seem great when everything goes perfectly smooth, but you know you’re dealing with an outstanding Vendor when everything doesn't go quite as planned, and yet, you still have a positive experience with the sale.

Great job guys!
Thank you very much for your kind words my friend. I look forward to helping you out in the future
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:19 AM   #3
Gene Culley
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 SS
Smile

Chris, it was a pleasure working with you and thank you for your business.
Gene Culley is offline   Reply With Quote