Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 02-06-2018, 04:00 PM   #729
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
doesn't matter the rule or what is written, it matters how it is interpreted by the Refs calling the game. If you watched every game this year, calls are missed, some pretty bad. So complaining about one is probably less than %1 of what is truly missed. You should be having this conversation with the Refs that saw the play, were looking right at it and asked them how they missed such an obvious foul. While the rest of us sit here and go, "well, looks like Julio fell and Mills fell on top of him, he was not pushed or tackled, he fell on an offensive receiver that fell down first". But we can go over this again and again and no one here is changing how they saw it.
He didn't fall down...he was jumped on by Mills.....that's how he went to the ground.......you haven't even watched the play...your commenting on something when you don't even know what happened.

I've posted this so many times....yet no one watches it...instead they respond with what they think...or some writer said.

WATCH THE PLAY.....8:35 of the video..turn sound off..adjust speed to .25 or .5..Jones initially goes toward the ground with Mills riding his left side...not completely down,,,,,,legs are still churning.... Jones has 1 hand on the ground..his right..nothing else on the ground....Mills then jumps on his back as Jones is in motion to get away from him,,,and then he goes to the ground when Mills jumps on his back.. Mills raises his left leg and jumps on...puts both hands on Jones shoulders......that's what happened....that's the truth.......video proof.

Everyone I've shown this to in person can see it.....but they actually watch it.

No one on here does....or if they do..they would rather lie and deny it.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.

Last edited by Joe M 2012 2SS; 02-06-2018 at 04:40 PM.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 04:02 PM   #730
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by theragtopguy View Post
Who cares???? It's over!!!!

My Philadelphia Eagles are Super Bowl Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And nobody can take that away EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17325&pictureid=134228
sherob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 04:09 PM   #731
Boost Creep

Drives: '18 1SS 1LE
Boost Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 04:13 PM   #732
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
doesn't matter the rule or what is written, it matters how it is interpreted by the Refs calling the game. If you watched every game this year, calls are missed, some pretty bad. So complaining about one is probably less than %1 of what is truly missed. You should be having this conversation with the Refs that saw the play, were looking right at it and asked them how they missed such an obvious foul. While the rest of us sit here and go, "well, looks like Julio fell and Mills fell on top of him, he was not pushed or tackled, he fell on an offensive receiver that fell down first". But we can go over this again and again and no one here is changing how they saw it.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:26 PM   #733
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by theragtopguy View Post
Who cares???? It's over!!!!

My Philadelphia Eagles are Super Bowl Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And nobody can take that away EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
But but but, 3 trips and 0 wins. Says the guy who roots for a team with 0 SB wins.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:52 PM   #734
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
But but but, 3 trips and 0 wins. Says the guy who roots for a team with 0 SB wins.
Says the guy who accuses someone of being biased, yet he makes ridiculously biased posts like this about someone who played for the team he favors.

Quote:
But when it comes to passing, you’ve never seen a QB throw like Marino.

Even when shown with a video produced by the NFL, he cannot comprehend what incidental contact is. He thinks jumping on someones back is incidental contact.

Old 02-06-2018, 05:56 PM   #735
dantemcc

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE
Why are y'all feeding the troll?? Let it go. Stop wasting your time with the troll. The eagles won the SB. That's all that matters.
dantemcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 06:29 PM   #736
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantemcc View Post
Why are y'all feeding the troll?? Let it go. Stop wasting your time with the troll. The eagles won the SB. That's all that matters.
Yes the Eagles did win the SB.......I think even someone who "slupped" has the brain capacity to comprehend that.

However, no trolling has been done....only factual information posted. There is a recurring theme in this thread....... nothing factual to dispute that what I've posted isn't fact. Just lies.....you did this.....did you forget???

A troll doesn't post facts.......a troll posts lies....like this one right here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantemcc View Post
Listen to Julios press conference. EVEN HE SAID HE SLUPPED coming out of his cut. He wasn't knocked down or pushed down. So please STHU.

Here is the press conference....where in it does he say he slipped? He doesn't.....he says "I ended up on the ground". The video of the play shows WHY he ended up on the ground....Mills jumped on his back.

You can call me all the names you want try to justify yourself....I will again prove YOU are the LIAR. Have a nice day.

Last edited by Joe M 2012 2SS; 02-06-2018 at 07:08 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 07:54 PM   #737
PoorMansCamaro

Where in that video does it say he DIDNT slip? Huh mister liar? You posting rules that don’t have anything to do with what happened. Incidental contact. Good no call.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:33 PM   #738
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M 2012 2SS View Post
Says the guy who accuses someone of being biased, yet he makes ridiculously biased posts like this about someone who played for the team he favors.

Even when shown with a video produced by the NFL, he cannot comprehend what incidental contact is. He thinks jumping on someones back is incidental contact.

That don’t even make any damn sense. So you played for Atl? Oh yeah, then absolutely no bias there! Lmao. Get a clue.

Also, my statement about Marino is shared by just about every nfl player, coach, analyst, etc. when asked about Dan Marino, he’s the best pure passer to ever throw the ball. Sure, that’s an opinion, but a damn good one. Does that mean he’s the greatest QB? No. Learn the difference, and get a clue.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:12 PM   #739
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
That don’t even make any damn sense. So you played for Atl? Oh yeah, then absolutely no bias there! Lmao. Get a clue.

Also, my statement about Marino is shared by just about every nfl player, coach, analyst, etc. when asked about Dan Marino, he’s the best pure passer to ever throw the ball. Sure, that’s an opinion, but a damn good one. Does that mean he’s the greatest QB? No. Learn the difference, and get a clue.

Learn the difference? Get a clue? How about you learn what incidental contact is....it's shown at the end of the video.......hint.....no where is it shown that jumping on a players back is incidental contact....hands touching...legs touching...no grabbing...no jumping on the other player

Maybe you see this happening while your in your la la land of Marino being the best passer. The stats say different.

The stats....just like this video...don't lie....people lie. Rules or stats don't. Have a nice evening.

Last edited by Joe M 2012 2SS; 02-06-2018 at 09:35 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:17 PM   #740
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
Where in that video does it say he DIDNT slip? Huh mister liar? You posting rules that don’t have anything to do with what happened. Incidental contact. Good no call.
This is the most ridiculous post I have ever seen in my entire life that you just made.

It was stated that JONES SAID HE SLIPPED (CORRECT SPELLING>>>NOT SLUPPED)

Jones never said this. He said "I ENDED UP ON THE GROUND'. How does it make me a liar because no one said he slipped in the video? I NEVER said anyone didn't!!!!!!!!!! I SAID JONES DIDN'T SAY THIS.

The ENTIRE POINT OF POSTING THE VIDEO WAS TO PROVE HE DIDNT SAY WHAT SOMEONE LIED AND SAID HE DID.

Your completely delusional.

The video's of the penalties are EXACTLY the one's Mills violated. 100% proven. Your a joke...you don't have a clue. Jumping on a receiver's back and taking him to the ground who is attempting to evade you is DEFENSIVE HOLDING...LEARN THE RULE.

Or better yet...keep making these ridiculous posts....absolutely hilariously imbecilic.

Last edited by Joe M 2012 2SS; 02-06-2018 at 10:03 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:19 PM   #741
dantemcc

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE
I'm gonna simply say this, after what happened to the eagles this year with wentz going down, if Howie ever decides to trade Foles, he shouuld be fired immediately. How can you trade him after seeing how valuable he is and not knowing when Wentz will be 100% healthy. If wentz has a set back and foles has to start the season for let's say the first 4 games, if he continues next season what he did at the end of this great run, I would not bench him in favor of Wentz. But, that's just me.
dantemcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 01:24 AM   #742
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
I just love how the guy that said that Julio ran a "sprint out or roll out" route, showed his lack of knowledge in so many other ways by not even understanding how many rules can apply to a situation, not one quoted over and over that all of us already understand. Perhaps when you learn to speak intelligently about football, maybe people will respect your OPINION. Calling everyone liars is rude, and shows what kind of person you are.

It's simple. Julio fell. I came into this conversation completely unbiased. I saw two people arguing pretty rudely with each other and I decided to take a look at the play and give my opinion. I looked at it, and I determined he fell. I even described everything that applied in my first post regarding this.

So, we continue to have a rude troll who just can't believe that his opinion is wrong here. Because he IS wrong. Julio fell. Using all caps isn't going to change the fact that Julio fell. Stating the same rule over and over isn't going to change the fact that any contact during and after the stumble would be incidental. Calling people liars isn't going to change the fact that having hands on a receiver doesn't mean he's pushing the receiver.

Of course, this person thinks he knows football...yet can't even conceive of the possibility that Julio fell. He's already had posts removed on this subject, and I'm thinking continued trolling might result in more post deletions. It's very interesting how suddenly he stopped talking about another subject. Wonder what happened there