Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > Engine | Exhaust | Bolt-On | Drivetrain Modifications

Old 12-16-2016, 10:20 AM   #57
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris1122 View Post
Awesome! Can't wait till I get enough money for everything needed for full e85.
Let us know if we can be of assistance we stock pretty much everything ZL-1 Performance.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:00 PM   #58
JANNETTYRACING

BUMP for discussion and to help out all the recent questions I have been answering.

Ted.

We carry them, EXCELLENT.

Last edited by JANNETTYRACING; 02-17-2017 at 10:24 AM.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:06 AM   #59
winterboy8

Drives: 2015 ZL1 Blue Velvet Metallic
Ted,

What do you think of the setup from Dedicated Motorsports and DSX using ID1050x injectors for E85 found in this thread?

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=448196
Old 02-17-2017, 10:16 AM   #60
InfernalSS

Drives: 2015 Red Hot ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by winterboy8 View Post
Ted,

What do you think of the setup from Dedicated Motorsports and DSX using ID1050x injectors for E85 found in this thread?

I just installed this exact kit, it works WONDERFULLY and was very easy to install! Just make damn sure that all the fittings are tight on the sensor install.

- Lingenfelter GT14 Cam w/ BTR Platinum .660 Valve Springs
- Lingenfelter 9.17" Lower & 2.55" Upper Pulley
- Lingenfelter Idler Bracket
- Lingenfelter 160deg Thermostat
- Lingenfelter Intercooler Reservoir

- Ron Davis Heat Exchanger
- TSP 2" LT Headers w/ Catless Mids
- Injector Dynamics 1050x Injectors
- Dsteck Auxiliary Fuel System w/ Flex Fuel Sensor
- RotoFab Intake & VMax Ported Throttle Body

- Moroso Catch Can
- Mcleod Racing RXT Ceramic Clutch Kit

- MGW Shifter
InfernalSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 01:00 PM   #61
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterboy8 View Post
Ted,

We carry DSX tuning Great stuff.

Ted.
Old 02-21-2017, 02:16 PM   #62
Jkelley3209

Drives: Savage ls
Ted,
At what rwhp would you recommend upping to a fore triple pump instead of the double?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jkelley3209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 02:32 PM   #63
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkelley3209 View Post
Ted,
At what rwhp would you recommend upping to a fore triple pump instead of the double?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would depend on the fuel used, above 1200 on gasoline and above 900 RWHP on E-85.

Ted.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:18 AM   #64
Dave@DMS

Drives: CTS-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
Guys here is a link to the updated instructions http://jannettyracing.com/Install%20...TRUCTIONS.docx
Hang on... Did you seriously grab my instructions, block out my name at the bottom, and scan it in to pass out for your own kit?
Dave@DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 09:14 AM   #65
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave@DMS View Post
Hang on... Did you seriously grab my instructions, block out my name at the bottom, and scan it in to pass out for your own kit?
Honestly I don't know, I simply ask my IT guy to write instructions when needed, he researches the material via google.

I believe your kits are far superior to a simple GM sensor and pigtail.

We love what you do keep up the great work and products.

In fact I just ordered one of your Aux fuel pump kits for one of my customers in TX.

Ted.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:16 AM   #66
Dave@DMS

Drives: CTS-V
Let me rephrase...

You (your company) blocked out my name, scanned in my instructions, and now pass them out as your own. That's not OK.
Dave@DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 10:07 AM   #67
Harley01

Drives: 2015 Camaro ZL1 (red hot)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave@DMS View Post
Let me rephrase...

You (your company) blocked out my name, scanned in my instructions, and now pass them out as your own. That's not OK.
As a neutral person, I think your wrong on this one Dave! He buys your product, sells your product, installs your product, who gives a dam that he used your instructions. I was fixing on buying some DMS stuff from him so i could get the tuning portion reduced, are you saying I shouldn't?
Roto-Fab Intake, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 28% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, ID850 Injectors, 2" Kooks LT coated headers w/orp, BTR Stage 3 cam, Mild to Wild exhaust controller, TR71X Spark Plugs w/socks, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, LS3 Throttle Body, Alky Meth injection, Ron Davis HX, Roto Fab Reservoir, BMR 1.4" Lowering Springs, Side Vents, Rock guards, Custom painted splitter, rockers and rear fascia, MGW Short Throw Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, Aeroforce Scan gauges, Car Lock security system, Tuned by JDP Motor Sports, Dyno Tuned (702 RWHP).
Harley01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 10:21 AM   #68
crazydave

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley01 View Post
As a neutral person, I think your wrong on this one Dave! He buys your product, sells your product, installs your product, who gives a dam that he used your instructions. I was fixing on buying some DMS stuff from him so i could get the tuning portion reduced, are you saying I shouldn't?

Soooo... If I buy a book, remove the authors name and distribute it on the internet I am good? The shady part here is that the Dave's Company name was clearly removed from the instructions, given Ted the benefit of the doubt that he didn't know, the correct action would be to pull it off his website and issue an apology. Dave makes great products and provides great support. To have instructions that you spent your time and effort to develop for your product ripped off and re-branded, either knowingly or not, is a slap in the face.
Current Mods: Rotofab CAI, Big Gulp, and Res. ATI Superdamper and 10" Lower, DSX FF Sensor, DSX Aux Fuel Pump, ID850s, Kooks 1 7/8" Headers, Forced Induction Interchiller, McLeod RTX Twin disk. DSX Tuned. Running on 20" MT ET Street SS on stock wheels for the strip.

Best 1/4 mile to date:10.81 @130.43 mph w/ 1.61 60'

Just added: Jokerz Stage II blower port and FI Interchillers blower lid spacer.
crazydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 10:31 AM   #69
ABADZL1
ZL1 Pilot

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley01 View Post
Your statement is not neutral. You took a side. Just sayin.....Jannetty or his IT guy made a mistake here and should admit it, stop omitting Dave from his instructions and putting JRE in it. And be done with this matter. This is clearly a marketing/business tactic on Jannetty's part. And I don't believe it's right either.

GP Tuning 2.5 Cam, RPS Carbon Twin Clutch, Ported Blower, Kook's Headers, Cold Air Inductions CAI, ID850's, 9.17 Lower, 2.5 Upper, JMS BAP, Pedders Front Radius Arm Inserts, Whiteline Subframe Inserts, Tuned by me with HP Tuners
Idle Clip Link...........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTL8S9eHwbs
ABADZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 10:41 AM   #70
Harley01

Drives: 2015 Camaro ZL1 (red hot)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
We carry DSX tuning Great stuff.

Ted.
Neutral was the wrong word. Just looking at both sides not knowing either person personally. I just don't think its smart business wise to bash a good customer. My two cents. p.s. I copied some instructions the other day and sent them to a friend. Left off the signature block, my bad!
Roto-Fab Intake, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 28% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, ID850 Injectors, 2" Kooks LT coated headers w/orp, BTR Stage 3 cam, Mild to Wild exhaust controller, TR71X Spark Plugs w/socks, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, LS3 Throttle Body, Alky Meth injection, Ron Davis HX, Roto Fab Reservoir, BMR 1.4" Lowering Springs, Side Vents, Rock guards, Custom painted splitter, rockers and rear fascia, MGW Short Throw Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, Aeroforce Scan gauges, Car Lock security system, Tuned by JDP Motor Sports, Dyno Tuned (702 RWHP).
Harley01 is offline   Reply With Quote