Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 06-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #1
tahseenmahmood
Mr. Ricer

Drives: Camaro 2LT
Selling my MRT v2 exhaust for $300, Pittsburgh local pick up only.!

Hi,

Here is the craigs list add.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/3851479442.html

Hi,

I am trying to sell my Axle back Exhaust MRT v2 for 2010-2013 camro v6. It is huge and I dont want to ship it any were. If you live close to pittsburgh I can meet you half way. It is presently installed on my car and is in very good condition. If you are interested we can go to a local mechanic by my house and remove it from my car and install it on yours or I can just hand it over to you. I am trying to demodd the car beacuase I am trying to sell the camaro.
Brand new MRT sell for 550 plus shipping. I am asking for 300 bucks and its yours.
Please call me on 773-501-3945 or email on tahseen.m.aix at gmail.com if interested.
I live in crafton and work in down town Pittsburgh. You can hear the sound of the exhaust on my car before you decide to buy it.

http://www.mrt-direct.com/91a177.html

You tube links

------------------

Following are more details.

The MRT Version 2.0 Axle-Back Exhaust for the 2010-2013 V6 Camaro offers presence and tasteful performance sound. Compared to the MRT Version 1.0 Axle-Back for 2010-2013 V6 Camaro, the Version 2.0 Axle-Back exhaust note sounds smoother, deeper and slightly quieter at idle. The result is a classic, muscular sound. In the high RPM range, the two exhaust systems sound similar. Listen to the MRT exhaust videos embedded below to hear the Version 2.0 system for yourself.

The MRT Version 2.0 Axle-Back features construction from the highest grade 304 stainless steel, making it light-weight and durable. Installation of the exhaust is simple and drill-free. The MRT Axle-Back clamps-on directly in place of the factory axle-back. 3.5" polished stainless steel exhaust tips are welded to the axle-back and included with purchase of the exhaust system.

Here is the craigs list add.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/3851479442.html
Attached Images

Old 06-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #2
w!lly

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LS
Hey man, looks and sounds real nice! I wish i lived in the Pittsburgh =/ because I am currently looking to purchase that exhaust. Mind if I ask you a few questions?

Do you have any advice for me before I purchase an exhaust? Where did you get yours installed at? Will any mechanic and/or exhaust shop work?
w!lly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro, exhaust, loud exhaust, mrt, v6 a