Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 04-18-2010, 04:02 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Teddy Bear brigade & food drive

Tired of the normal car show. You said you dont do car shows, Only cruise ins. Ok then do this.

On May 31st we are holding Teddy Bear brigade & food drive lunch in, In the Yelm City park from 10-2pm. No trophies, no ribbons, nothing, Just come hang out show off your car, ANY CAR doesnt have to be the show car. Park in the park & eat lunch.

whats this?

its a stuff teddy bear drive for children who have been in car wrecks, Domestic violence or fire. it gives them something to hold on to. These are given to the children by Police & firemen.

PLus the food drive for the yelm city food bank.

whats the cost? Gas to get there, & either a NEW teddy bear (could be any stuff animal if you wish) or Non parishable food for the food drive or both.

If you wish to donate cash you can, All Cash Donations will be given to the food bank to help familys who have suffered through the hard times this lst year.

May have one food vender but other wise its bring your own. If you dont there is mcDonalds just down the road plus several small places to go grab food.

There is a small baseball field to throw a ball around, a skate park for kids who enjoy skating & a small play ground for those little ones.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:16 PM   #2
crips
Stallion Stunner

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS SIM
Sounds pretty cool, do we need to sign up anywhere?
crips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:19 PM   #3
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by crips View Post
Sounds pretty cool, do we need to sign up anywhere?
No its very very informal. Heck if the beaters show up so be it lol

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 05-06-2010, 07:19 PM   #4
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

only a couple weeks away.

Old 05-20-2010, 10:39 PM   #5
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

next weekend you guys OMG this is next weekend

Old 05-27-2010, 10:37 PM   #6
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

anyone going to come to this?

Old 05-28-2010, 12:19 AM   #7
camarossowner
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS Black Camaro
Sorry, looks like a rainy day on Monday. Not going.
camarossowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 02:00 AM   #8
crips
Stallion Stunner

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
anyone going to come to this?
I'm still planning on coming by, as long as i don't get called in to work.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24337&dateline=127338  9596
crips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:23 AM   #9
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by crips View Post
I'm still planning on coming by, as long as i don't get called in to work.
just ask for Tammy I will be running the show lol

Old 05-28-2010, 09:38 PM   #10
GrnMchin
Not easy being Green

Drives: 67 Nova SS
Sorry prior plans can't go. :(
Old 05-28-2010, 09:42 PM   #11
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrnMchin View Post
Sorry prior plans can't go. :(
we need to do something like this for your department lol later when the weather is nicer lol

Old 05-28-2010, 09:48 PM   #12
GrnMchin
Not easy being Green

would be cool. We have a line bears we buy with T's that have the FD logo and for the most part are a easier fit.. In the past we have excepted donations of stuff animals, but some were so large that they would never fit..lol so now we have made it a little simpler and take money donations and we buy the bears direct over all works little bit better..
Old 05-28-2010, 10:00 PM   #13
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrnMchin View Post
would be cool. We have a line bears we buy with T's that have the FD logo and for the most part are a easier fit.. In the past we have excepted donations of stuff animals, but some were so large that they would never fit..lol so now we have made it a little simpler and take money donations and we buy the bears direct over all works little bit better..
thats kewl, maybe a car show for donations of money lol

Old 05-28-2010, 10:04 PM   #14
GrnMchin
Not easy being Green

Sure.. how about a car show just because... We has some one bring a bear that was as big as our little one and would never fit in any compartment.. We accepted and found a child in need so it went to a good cause..