Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 11-05-2010, 02:38 AM   #15
SnowStorm
Jump in

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisinlittlerock View Post
Nice Christmas present huh. I'm out at the base sometimes. I work at Camp Robinson, Army.
Definitely an awesome Christmas present! Hahah! I've never been out to Camp Robinson. I've been at LRAFB for 3 years now and I still don't know what they do out there.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:44 PM   #16
Ag_pilot1

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS Black
2 SS/RS In Black in NE Arkansas
Ag_pilot1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:41 PM   #17
Hawgredcamaro

Drives: 2010 Victory Red 2LT Camaro
Victory Red 2LT in El Dorado!!
Hawgredcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:17 PM   #18
Captain McFunk
Break Necks, Cash Checks

Drives: 2010 black Camaro 2SS/RS
2SS/RS modded in Conway, just outside LR. Lets get the Central Arkansas Camaros together soon!
Old 01-10-2011, 07:40 PM   #19
Crismon

Drives: 88 IROC-Z drag car, 2010 Camaro LS
slow LS in Jonesboro
Crismon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 05:52 PM   #20
SnowStorm
Jump in

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS LS3
I saw a group of mustangs, maybe 6 of them, at The Rave theater the other night. Looked like they were having a good time. Anyone interested in doing something simple like this? I would like to meet some other Camaro owners around Little Rock.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:10 PM   #21
ZOOMSS

Drives: 2010 Red Jewel 2SS/RS
Just moved into the area near Russelville but I like to come into LR on the weekends if anything ever goes on I'm interested
ZOOMSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:22 PM   #22
skittleoncrack

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (LS3, 150-Shot N2O)
@ chrisinlittlerock:
I work on camp too. I'm in one of the maintenance shops down by the new GED building.
@ZOOMSS
There's usually alot of stuff going on in Jacksonville/NLR area on weekends though its usually late night and involves racing... >.<

I'm from Searcy. White 1ss with v6 front fascia. (though I'm getting the v8 fascia in a few days.) Still stock as I've only had the car a couple weeks but getting CAI and custom exhaust soon. Plans are to eventually be CAI, Full Exhaust w/ LT, Pulleys, Cam, 3.73s, and a 150 or 200shot nitrous.
skittleoncrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:53 AM   #23
chrisinlittlerock

Drives: 2010 Camaro/08 Tundra
Quote:
Originally Posted by skittleoncrack View Post
@ chrisinlittlerock:
I work on camp too. I'm in one of the maintenance shops down by the new GED building.
@ZOOMSS
There's usually alot of stuff going on in Jacksonville/NLR area on weekends though its usually late night and involves racing... >.<

I'm from Searcy. White 1ss with v6 front fascia. (though I'm getting the v8 fascia in a few days.) Still stock as I've only had the car a couple weeks but getting CAI and custom exhaust soon. Plans are to eventually be CAI, Full Exhaust w/ LT, Pulleys, Cam, 3.73s, and a 150 or 200shot nitrous.
Good to see you on here, i'm currently deployed unfortunately but my wife still drives ours around on nice days. I PM'ed the guy from Gwatney Performance group about their cam packages. Mine has a Corsa cat back with a X pipe and it sounds great. Sounds like a race car through the power band but no drone on the highway. Also installed the CAI cold air system. In my opinion that needs to be your first MOD. It opens it up so much its unreal. Enjoy your car.
chrisinlittlerock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:26 AM   #24
ZOOMSS

Drives: 2010 Red Jewel 2SS/RS
Why does your ss have a v6 fascia? I figured that was what was going to be the main late night activity, I'm looking for something a little more legit like a cruise or a car meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittleoncrack View Post
@ chrisinlittlerock:
@ZOOMSS

ZOOMSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:08 AM   #25
faSSt
**Sold n' Sad**

Drives: 11 F150 Supercrew FX4 5.0
Hey everyone, I'm Adam. I have a 2SS SIM. Have you guys goten together at all? I would like to meet some others with the 5Gen. I live in Cabot and work @ LRAFB.
faSSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:10 AM   #26
faSSt
**Sold n' Sad**

Drives: 11 F150 Supercrew FX4 5.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisinlittlerock View Post
Good to see you on here, i'm currently deployed unfortunately but my wife still drives ours around on nice days. I PM'ed the guy from Gwatney Performance group about their cam packages. Mine has a Corsa cat back with a X pipe and it sounds great. Sounds like a race car through the power band but no drone on the highway. Also installed the CAI cold air system. In my opinion that needs to be your first MOD. It opens it up so much its unreal. Enjoy your car.

I'm not sure who you talked with but James is a lot of help at GPI, he also owns an SS with cam, kooks, etc.
faSSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:56 PM   #27
ArkySS
Camaroless for now...

Drives: 2014 Blue Topaz Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by faSSt View Post
I'm not sure who you talked with but James is a lot of help at GPI, he also owns an SS with cam, kooks, etc.
I will ditto that. I talked with him about a dyno tune for my former ride and he was very knowledgeable. He also worked on my bosses Hennessey CTS-V to get the tune right. Quality folks at GPI from what I can see.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:57 AM   #28
trixienurse

Drives: 2010 cyber grey metallic 2LT RS
check out the C5 homepage! Thats our Cajun Camaro Club!

trixienurse is offline   Reply With Quote